Dynadot

opinion TheParkingPlace.com ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jlocool

Established Member
Impact
so any one ues them did they pay in time?
plz if any one ues them share with us

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are the worst paying. But if you have traffic which cant be monetized, use them.

•••
Yes the do pay on every 15th :)

•••
•••
They are the worst paying. But if you have traffic which cant be monetized, use them.

i'm trying to understand what you just said.. so unless you are creating irony or sarcasm, can you tell me what are the advantages of using specifically tpp for traffic that cant be monetized.. verus using say another parking company for traffic that cannot be monetized.

cheers

•••
They use redirect for traffic which does not convert. They once had it written on their website, if you have the traffic which is not getting any clicks or revenue, simply send it to them. No sort of irony. You made up this part.

I just tasted them once to see how much they pay and for XX USD clicks I got pennies out there...

•••
They advertised on the site for a month over the summer...got a staff badges shortly after. we were considering partnering with them as a rev source for our members but after we tested both parking (theparkingplace.com) and advertising (redirect.com) it was clear they were not a good partner.
more details here
https://www.namepros.com/threads/redirect-com-review.1011764/

Tien dropped off posting here after these reviews in June 2017....

•••
Back