Category - Multiple Category Content Website
Age - Started in July 2020
Traffic - 500 Page views Per Month
Revenue - Zero
Registrar - Godaddy
Domain Expiry date - 2022

Expectation - $1200

Why you should buy it?

The Domain name is Very Premium - if you search in history there was actually a Newpaper with the Name LIncoln Post *Image attached.

The Domain Authority is DA 22

It has an FB page with Organic 500 followers from USA, one can check it througly before deciding to purchase the site.
Besides there are few News groups that the (FB) page is connected with , which serves as a good source of Traffic

The Site has a Premium Theme Installed (Newspaper Theme)

The Domain is Approved in Google News (in yr 2021)

The Traffic is low :- The reason the traffic is low is i havent written any content after i had covid recently, But rest assured with the FB page and FB groups plus Organic traffic (Since the site is out of the Sandbox as it is one yr old) one can easily drive traffic and make this site HUge.

I have Put Adsense recentlly so it is not generating any revenue but it can easily get $10 for a paid Guest Post.

Attachments

• Lincoln Post newspaper.jpg
    Lincoln Post newspaper.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Analytics traffic.png
    Analytics traffic.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 20

tmhmdy

Impact
Merhaba [USER9387]@tmhmdy[/USER] teklif için teşekkürler canım ama gerçekten çok az.!!

Ve evet, Haber web sitesi öncelikle ABD/İ İngiltere'yi hedeflemektedir.
Fiyatta biraz indirim yapabilir misiniz? Haber sitesi kuracağım, bütçem kısıtlı, 350 dolar bir bütçem var.

Victor84

Established Member
Impact
Hi @tmhmdy thanks brother for the offer but it is really too low.!!

And yes its News website primarily targeting US/UK traffic.
Fiyatta biraz indirim yapabilir misiniz? Haber sitesi kuracağım, bütçem kısıtlı, 350 dolar bir bütçem var.
No offence bro, but i will pass your offer as the site gives me 20-30$ per month in Paid Backlinks as DA is 22.!!

Top Bottom