Dynadot

available TheHotelBox.com and TwitterLoco.com for sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi Everyone,

New to NamePros and I have a couple of domains I'm interested in selling.

TheHotelBox.com is a PR2 domain that gets a few hits per day.

Is listed in google and has some history (I think it was first online in '99 but cannot clarify that)

The domain is currently running a white label site from hotels combined and has made just over $100 since february this year.

the domain currently has no SEO value or SERPs due to the way the white label is set up, this is because hotels combined do not allow meta data to be set and the robots.txt file is not accessible to search engines (which IMO is not a very good thing for obvious reasons)

Reason I'm selling this is because I do not have the time to develope this into something larger.

I also have a nice Twitter domain for sale: TwitterLoco.com

This domain does get some traffic roughly 5-30 visits per day, it's currently running a URL frame for the hummingbird twitter software and has made a revenue of roughly $110 since it has been online.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me, my details are in my signature and profile or you can send me a PM.

Thanks for viewing.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back