discuss THEFT Google email accounts !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robson1

Top Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Help me please !
Google have VERY LOW AND BAD SECURITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I doubt that's the problem here.

Well unless somebody here is working for Google, I'm not sure this is the right place to ask, especially with so little information.

•••
@Robson1 Do you know for definite that different mobile number(s) and emails for verification have been set? Does it say you are entering incorrect details?

When you set up the accounts did you use the same mobile and emails for verification?...although not sure Gmail would let you do that but could be it triggered something and that is why the accounts were blocked or deactivated in some way?

•••
•••
•••
Check your verification email inbox you should receive security alerts from Google upon new logins or information change

•••
OK.Thank you.
CLOSED TREAD PLEASE

•••
It sounds like you were flagged for creating multiple accounts.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Were you using one of those proxy phone numbers to verify or a single number of your own? If you used a public number from a website to verify another person can easily just use the same number to change your information.

•••
you need to contact google support.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back