domain TheDailyCult.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyTech

Established Member
Impact
Domain I own and currently selling. How much could i make ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So no one responds, wow!!!!!

•••
Could be a name for a fashion brand maybe.
Sounds like a powerful name signifying new trends.
I'd say you may not see ay immediate sale on this.
Hold it until expiry. Park it. IF there is an enquiry, negotiate and sell. If not, and you are unable to sell, drop it in expiry.
Also, not putting a price tag on this since selling may be a tricky game in this case.

•••
Reg fee
So no one responds, wow!!!!!
People have hard time here telling
New members their names have no value.
Like being the grim.reaper
How do you develop it?
What business or cult would use it?
Explain to me why its valuable and what you had in mind when u reg it

•••
•••
There was a post in general discussion on exactly this name, with a number of opinions based there. While I agree that Appraisal is the right place, it really should not be two places.

Anyway, if for some reason the OP did not read it at the other place he posted, here is my comment on the domain name (as background prior responders had posted that it was reg fee or worthless, so I was responding to that, not that I am a huge fan of the domain name as I see the potential market as limited. If it were mine I would accept any figure in $$$ range, even a very low one, while recognizing that based on related sales high $$$ might be a justified end price.

I am not as negative as some on the domain name choice itself. I google searched the term and saw lots of hits, which is encouraging (as long as no TM issues). Domain names ending in 'cult' have sold 24 times for an average of $784, while those that start with "TheDaily" have sold 47 times with an average price off $874 (NameBio information).

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back