Dynadot

domains The Winding Path from Chartered Accounting to Domain Investing with Vikunth Navani

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Screen-Shot-2020-08-07-at-5.43.24-AM.png

Over the last four to five years, India has not only become the fastest growing country in the world with an an expected grow to reach an estimated population of 1.68 billion near 2050, but it’s an amazing land of opportunity and growth for domain investing.

The more and more I search the globe for interesting stories to share about the buying, selling, developing, and investing of domain names, the more I discover the flourishing success of India-based domain investors.

Tune in as Vikunth Navani (@DnFolk ) and I discuss the many stops along the winding path from chartered accounting to full-time domain investing success after only 6 months in the industry — including a $30K domain sale. 😲 Vikunth graciously pulls back the veil about how to successfully and profitably buy and sell hand-registered domain names, diving deep into the details of recent domain sales and negotiation tactics.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Thank you bros🙏

As i said it was great talking with you @Alvin Brown also thanks for making me sound fine😀

•••
Thanks, @Alvin Brown and @DnFolk

chartered accounting is a very lucrative career - but great you have chosen a career in words over numbers!

•••
Awesome..@DnFolk (y) :-D from Charted Accountant to Domaining very amazing man.

•••
I've heard several podcasts but this one was so unique. I could relate with you @DnFolk. Thanks @Alvin Brown & @DnFolk for sharing this!

•••
Wow. This is an inspiring story. @DnFolk You are so lucky that you found this great industry at such a young age. And it seems like you had an eye for good names to begin with. All the best. Keep going.
@Alvin Brown Thank you for bringing us such stories. Awaiting for new podcasts.

Last edited:
•••
Back