Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What part of in this thread is going over your head? Go back and read.

You can't because your ignorant ramblings and accusations don't hold up to even casual debate.

•••
He will , and he will win . Woke Will got nuts and start burning their own neighborhoods down ..

and other neighbor hoods...

•••
You're antagonistic descriptions make me doubt the sincerity of your questions. I've stated my reasons in prior post.
:ROFL: mr-dodge at work. You'll flip back to Trump once DeSantis gets handled.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
@mr-x do you think any of em showed up in Waco Tx Saturday , nope , none , and for good reason , they wouldn’t have had their inner city police protection in Waco Tx ..

They only do destruction where they are protected , as the 2020 + video footage will show..

•••
@mr-x do you think any of em showed up in Waco Tx Saturday , nope , none , and for good reason , they wouldn’t have had their inner city police protection in Waco Tx ..

They only do destruction where they are protected , as the 2020 + video footage will show..

I misunderstood you, you're right.

•••
We have a Law and Order President now, it's why you don't see all the unrest like we did under the tyrant Trump, who longs for violence. Making posts calling for/hinting at violence, having his first rally in Waco, on the 30th anniversary of the siege.

•••
•••
Thankfully he got voted out of office. Trump shouldn't have given pallets of cash to terrorists or negotiate the release of 5,000 Taliban or invited them to Camp David on 9/11 of all dates. No more anti-American Presidents. No more Presidents that bend over for Putin. Glad that pussy is gone.

The Taliban Hardly Deserve Camp David Talks With a President. What Was Trump Thinking?​

https://carnegieendowment.org/2019/...-president.-what-was-trump-thinking-pub-79813

It's why Biden had the support of the military

Among active-duty personnel specifically, Biden had a slight edge compared to Trump in an August Military Times poll, 41 percent to 37 percent.

Younger veterans were also more likely to support Biden than Trump, according to October polling. Of veterans ages 34 to 54, Biden was favored by 51 percent and Trump by 40 percent.

Last edited:
•••
School shootings

me -
We are the only country in the world where this is a normal thing

mr- x - "I don't agree." Then add 5 more years worth of school shootings, it's even more.

FsPX_8RaYAMYzuT.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Delusional.

Thankfully he got voted out of office. Trump shouldn't have given pallets of cash to terrorists or negotiate the release of 5,000 Taliban or invited them to Camp David on 9/11 of all dates. No more anti-American Presidents. No more Presidents that bend over for Putin. Glad that pussy is gone.

The Taliban Hardly Deserve Camp David Talks With a President. What Was Trump Thinking?​

https://carnegieendowment.org/2019/...-president.-what-was-trump-thinking-pub-79813

It's why Biden had the support of the military

Among active-duty personnel specifically, Biden had a slight edge compared to Trump in an August Military Times poll, 41 percent to 37 percent.

Younger veterans were also more likely to support Biden than Trump, according to October polling. Of veterans ages 34 to 54, Biden was favored by 51 percent and Trump by 40 percent.

•••
•••
The buck stops at the other guys desk.

Military Could Have Stopped Afghanistan Bomber Who Killed 13 Americans, Service Member Testifies​

Leaders would not authorize sniper to take shot during botched withdrawal​

https://freebeacon.com/national-sec...killed-13-americans-service-member-testifies/
Yep, Trump is gone, thankfully.

"turned Afghans away from the airport, "condemning them to death" at the Taliban's hands."

hmmmmm

"Former U.S. President Donald Trump's administration agreed to an exchange that freed 5,000 Taliban prisoners. "

Behind Trump’s Taliban Debacle​

On 7 September, U.S. President Donald Trump made the startling announcement that he had invited Taliban leaders to Camp David for talks – and then cancelled the gathering. Crisis Group Asia Program Director Laurel Miller and consultant Graeme Smith explain what happened and what it means for prospects of ending Afghanistan’s war.
https://www.crisisgroup.org/asia/south-asia/afghanistan/behind-trumps-taliban-debacle

Trump agreeing to free 5,000 Taliban prisoners. Trump inviting Taliban to Camp David on 9/11.

Trump got passed around a lot, people having their way with him. He was like the world's ho. Everybody was tapping that ass.

Last edited:
•••
Look at this liar

‘I Didn’t Do It, They Did It’: Trump Explains Now-Deleted Post He Shared of Him with Baseball Bat Next to Alvin Bragg​

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/i...of-him-with-baseball-bat-next-to-alvin-bragg/

Donald Trump claims 'desperate' Ron DeSantis SOBBED as he begged for his endorsement in 2018 Florida gubernatorial race - as ex-president denies inciting followers to beat NY DA with baseball bat​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-DeSantis-SOBBED-begged-endorsement-2018.html

And Ron DeGroomer eats pudding with 3 fingers. Unqualified to lead.

•••
bsbdptk8kn61-trump-jpeg.234623

Last edited:
•••
Democrats are story tellers, every failure is someone else fault, every success is theirs.

Yep, Trump is gone, thankfully.

"turned Afghans away from the airport, "condemning them to death" at the Taliban's hands."

hmmmmm

"Former U.S. President Donald Trump's administration agreed to an exchange that freed 5,000 Taliban prisoners. "

Behind Trump’s Taliban Debacle​

On 7 September, U.S. President Donald Trump made the startling announcement that he had invited Taliban leaders to Camp David for talks – and then cancelled the gathering. Crisis Group Asia Program Director Laurel Miller and consultant Graeme Smith explain what happened and what it means for prospects of ending Afghanistan’s war.
https://www.crisisgroup.org/asia/south-asia/afghanistan/behind-trumps-taliban-debacle

Trump agreeing to free 5,000 Taliban prisoners. Trump inviting Taliban to Camp David on 9/11.

Trump got passed around a lot, people having their way with him. He was like the world's ho. Everybody was tapping that ass.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Kellie-Jay Keen trying to talk about being a woman, facing a mob of trans-activist who almost crushed her.

This is what happens when women try to speak​

•••
•••
•••
Look at this liar

‘I Didn’t Do It, They Did It’: Trump Explains Now-Deleted Post He Shared of Him with Baseball Bat Next to Alvin Bragg​

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/i...of-him-with-baseball-bat-next-to-alvin-bragg/

Trump took a page out of the democrat playbook. No difference than democrat Senators and Representatives encouraging people to protest at the homes of Supreme Court Judges and Republican politicians.

But at least your upset when Trump does it.

Last edited:
•••
School shootings

me -

mr- x - "I don't agree." Then add 5 more years worth of school shootings, it's even more.

Show attachment 234613
Since the beginning of 2023, there have been about 130 mass shootings in the United States, and since 2021, more than 600 such crimes have been registered.
This means that, on average, there are two shootings per day in the country.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back