Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Leftist breaking down over the truth and a little common sense.

Get advice from some absentee father with 10 kids with different mothers, some of the kids not even liking him and him giving them weird names.

And those that actually get surgery aren't until they're 17/18, with consultation with parents, doctors, person getting surgery.

Your obsession with underage trans kids is weird.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Leftist breaking down over the truth and a little common sense.
I just explained it to you, try reading. It's not what you lied about in the past, kids getting transitioned in school, without their parents knowing. Those that get surgery are typically 17/18 years old, after months with doctors and families.

This is your business how?

You think another woman's body is your business. You think another family's child is your business.

Weirdo

Last edited:
•••
You explained nothing. You made accusations and hypocritically implied someones past mistakes make them unfit to speak the truth after pushing false narratives for six years without apologizing.

I just explained it to you, try reading. It's not what you lied about in the past, kids getting transitioned in school, without their parents knowing. Those that get surgery are typically 17/18 years old, after months with doctors and families.

This is your business how?

Now you're pushing false talking points. Children as young as five are being abused, 13, 14, 15 year old girls having double mastectomies, boys and girls taking hormones that will irreversibly change their bodies to avoid puberty.

Last edited:
•••
You explained nothing. You made accusations and hypocritically implied someones past mistakes make them unfit to speak the truth after pushing false narratives for six years without apologizing.
I did, you're just proving that I'm right about your reading issues. My reply contained 3 sentences. You're just talking about the first one.

Stop being stupid all the time.

•••
If you're argument was not so morally despicable, you wouldn't have to lie.

I did, you're just proving that I'm right about your reading issues. My reply contained 3 sentences. You're just talking about the first one.

Stop being stupid all the time.

•••
--

Last edited:
•••
If you're argument was not so morally despicable, you wouldn't have to lie.
My argument was fine. You just can't stand it. Morally inept people shouldn't be talking about other people's families.

Last edited:
•••
Get advice from some absentee father with 10 kids with different mothers, some of the kids not even liking him and him giving them weird names.

You're just pushing false narratives.

And those that actually get surgery aren't until they're 17/18, with consultation with parents, doctors, person getting surgery.

Your obsession with underage trans kids is weird.
1679075591318.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
The FBI and others have copies of the original. They pictures, emails, etc.. were not fake. This isn't the only laptop Hunter has lost.

oops, the leaker of the Biden laptop admitting there have been attempts to insert fake info. It's been passed around so many times, in various people's hands. Not a normal chain of custody.

•••

Diocese of Oakland may declare bankruptcy in light of child sex abuse lawsuits​

https://abc7news.com/diocese-of-oak...ild-sex-abuse-roman-catholic-bishop/12964743/

Actual sexual abuse

At least you pretend to be upset about child abuse by Christians.

Another accusation to deflect from your own immoral, indefensible talking points.
@mr-x doesn't care about.

Just another lie to deflect. The post I made were about children, under the age of consent, some only 3 years old. It seems you can't defend your position without lying,
18 year olds getting surgery willingly after consultation with doctors and their family, outraged little mr-x
"forced puberty"

Last edited:
•••
This deflection. Abusing children is bad. Period.

This is true, and the Pope agrees with you... and an apology is just the beginning 😥

•••
This is true, and the Pope agrees with you... and an apology is just the beginning 😥

At least he's apologizing for the institution. The Catholic church has been a blight on Christianity since the dark ages.

•••
•••
105CD280-5423-4249-B0D4-C2FFE30C6808.png

Ain’t nobody getting any 5 million dollars for any reparations for anything 😂 , Ludicrous, Ridiculous amount of money. If the government, not state by state , paid every black person in America $150,000 . That would be $150,000 x 30 million people , that ain’t even happening ..

•••
•••
•••
•••
Trump getting nervous, saying he’ll be arrested next week and for people to protest and take our nation back. He’s calling for more violence, I guess this anti American thinks Jan 6 wasn’t enough

Last edited:
•••
Trump getting nervous, saying he’ll be arrested next week and for people to protest and take our nation back. He’s calling for more violence, I guess this anti American thinks Jan 6 wasn’t enough

Donald Trump claims he will be arrested Tuesday in Manhattan probe, calls for protests
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-claims-arrested-tuesday-123858994.html

I tried to tell these guys this was going to happen for years.
They said never gonna happen.

Never say never.

For those who don't have an indictment hanging over your head they are.......

just-kicking-back.jpg

Last edited:
•••
On another note I have been very busy these days dealing with health problems with myself and my father so its nice to this thread hit 100k a couple of weeks ago.

I didn't think that was going to happen 11 years ago.

Congrats to all!

•••
•••
Back