Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1642807561944.png

•••
Sure, fake news is a problem - people are always susceptible to rumor and the delivery system is far more effective with the internet. But governments controlling the news are a far greater problem. That's authoritarianism.

Sure it's a problem, so is living in a bubble. The more democratic a nation, the more private media and government views will differ; but as we have seen, these views tend to converge under external influence. Nothing like a good ol' war to rally under the same flag.

•••
•••
•••
•••
1642808412193.png

Have a good weekend everybody!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just another "small isolated example"

EXCLUSIVE: Meet The Seattle Schools Woke Indoctrination Czar Who Married A Child Molester
America's schools are following the footsteps of Seattle on a quest for racial equity. But Seattle's efforts have been marked by animus, lies, and worsening results.

TL:DR

Crazy woman pretended to be a "oppressed Chicana", spent years torturing children, forced her own child to "transition", married a child molester, then when on mental health leave before her and her cronies were forced out of her job.

ChicanaX was upper middle class, her father who is half hispanic, earns six figures. She can't speak Spanish but earned $93K / year hurting children.

BTW, her nutzoid teaching plan is the foundation for "anti-racist" and "gender" training adopted by other "woke" school districts.

Under her leadership, the Seattle school system... decided to partially replace the math curriculum of every grade with “math ethnic studies.” To pass, students must explain how math is “used to oppress and marginalize people and communities of color.

On the next state math exam, the performance of black students at those schools plummeted. At one pilot school, John Muir Elementary, black achievement had been rising steadily every year, but all those gains and more were wiped out, with the black passing rate dropping from 28% to under 18% the next school year. At another pilot school, 69% white and with only seven black students, the white students’ pass rates also plunged, from 60% to 36%.

Confronted with these results, Castro-Gill replied that she never had any intention of narrowing the achievement gap. Gaps, she believed, are a good thing, because they ensure that we focus on race.

Show attachment 208154

https://www.dailywire.com/news/meet...octrination-czar-who-married-a-child-molester
She looks like a Sumo wrestler!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Blue states are fucked with all kinds of Satanist - Witch stuff
Satanism always strikes me as a religion made by a 12 year old who is angry at his parents. It's the like the Christian version of never-Trumpers. They don't know what they are for, just who they are against. Like they got disillusioned with Christianity, but lack the will or maturity to just leave and find something else to believe in.

Come to think of it, that also describes the Woke.

•••
•••

Lia Thomas Teammate Speaks Out: ‘Women Are Now Third-Class Citizens’​

https://www.dailywire.com/news/lia-thomas-teammate-speaks-out-women-are-now-third-class-citizens

After University of Pennsylvania women’s swimming team member Lia Thomas, formerly known as Will Thomas, won two more events against female swimmers on Saturday, one teammate who preferred to remain anonymous spoke out, saying, “Women are now third-class citizens.”

The teammate continued, “The top people at NCAA, who are on the board of directors … they are not protecting women’s rights. Imagine if there was this kind of inequality in men’s sports. Or someone found out about doping in a men’s sport. It would be fixed in a blink of an eye. Everyone would be all over it. But because it’s women, they don’t care.”

“People have come up to me and said this is so wrong,” she said. “I am typically liberal, but this is past that. … I’m trying to do everything I can without harming my future from stopping this from happening. I can’t just sit back and let something like this happen. I’m not just going to sit back and say, ‘My rights are being taken away, too bad.’ It’s embarrassing that people aren’t speaking out more.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...zens-says-penn-swimmer-in-exclusive-interview

@Joe N - Are you still going to deny the scientific truth, men who have spent most of their lives as men are physically stronger, have bigger hearts, stronger bones, faster reflexes than women?

Is it OK to infringe on the rights of women to make men who are confused about their own biology "feel better" ?

That's a 6'+ dude with shoulders, legs and arms of a full grown man, competing against women who are considered tall if they reach 5' 10".

1643041235645.png

The woman he beat by 38 seconds.
1643042961771.png

Last edited:
•••
Not a small isolated example if your mother, wife, sister, daughter is the victim.

1643041518546.png

1643041591966.png

•••
Most liberals won't be convinced and would rather listen to radical activist who are NOT MEDICAL DOCTORS but feel the need to virtue signal or are afraid of speaking the truth.

Men are not women. Women are not men. You will never find a "trans-man" being competitive let alone winning against real men.

Just the words "real men" frightens the left.

Last edited:
•••
Why democrats want mail-in ballots without ID verification, Biden lost every category but "vote by mail"

FJ4glSKXoAIfpSS

•••
•••
•••
Are you concerned about the so called "Internet kill switch" Obama et al passed legislation on? How about intentional black ops and attacks on Domains?

No. I can grow my own food, have lots of clean water and two guns.

Last edited:
•••
•••

https://www.dailywire.com/news/lia-thomas-teammate-speaks-out-women-are-now-third-class-citizens

After University of Pennsylvania women’s swimming team member Lia Thomas, formerly known as Will Thomas, won two more events against female swimmers on Saturday, one teammate who preferred to remain anonymous spoke out, saying, “Women are now third-class citizens.”

The teammate continued, “The top people at NCAA, who are on the board of directors … they are not protecting women’s rights. Imagine if there was this kind of inequality in men’s sports. Or someone found out about doping in a men’s sport. It would be fixed in a blink of an eye. Everyone would be all over it. But because it’s women, they don’t care.”

“People have come up to me and said this is so wrong,” she said. “I am typically liberal, but this is past that. … I’m trying to do everything I can without harming my future from stopping this from happening. I can’t just sit back and let something like this happen. I’m not just going to sit back and say, ‘My rights are being taken away, too bad.’ It’s embarrassing that people aren’t speaking out more.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...zens-says-penn-swimmer-in-exclusive-interview

@Joe N - Are you still going to deny the scientific truth, men who have spent most of their lives as men are physically stronger, have bigger hearts, stronger bones, faster reflexes than women?

Is it OK to infringe on the rights of women to make men who are confused about their own biology "feel better" ?

That's a 6'+ dude with shoulders, legs and arms of a full grown man, competing against women who are considered tall if they reach 5' 10".

Show attachment 208545

Show attachment 208552

Even worse than these trans are the fucking useless jackasses that allow them to participate in any sports event. Who would ever imagine that the Olympics would ever allow such a Clown show? I refuse to watch these clowns!
1643060382445.png

•••
Even worse than these trans are the fucking useless jackasses that allow them to participate in any sports event. Who would ever imagine that the Olympics would ever allow such a Clown show? I refuse to watch these clowns!Show attachment 208591

Like Russia in the 70's. Half the team has a Y chromosome.

•••
Last edited:
•••

Show attachment 208545

Show attachment 208552
I don't think that the winner should have been allowed to compete in this race. It was a poorly thought-out decision.

But... like I said, we screw up, and then we evolve:

https://www.espn.com/college-sports...s-stays-course-ncaa-changes-eligibility-rules

"On Wednesday, the NCAA released a revision to its policy governing eligibility for transgender athletes. Instead of a uniform policy that applied across all sports, the NCAA will use the policies of each national governing body, which means requirements will vary by sport. Additionally, the organization will require testosterone testing in championship windows, and beginning in 2022-23, at designated points throughout the year. The new policy replaced one the NCAA adopted in 2010, a document that took years to develop, involved multiple stakeholders and set the standard for transgender inclusion in sports. It became a blueprint for state high school associations and some national governing bodies."

Last edited:
•••
Back