IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not big into rap, but this one works... :giggle:

FYI: Trump sells the official T :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Trump shuts down flights from China and he is a Racist … Biden shuts down flights from Africa and he is an A-OK hero ..

•••

It’s bullshit like this that makes me say .. FAKE constructed BS .. all though throwing punches .. none landed .. not one .. watch the video again .. if a feller can’t land when punching a feller in a wheel chair .. he simply wasn’t trying to connect IMO

They continue to construct such bullshit to trigger races of people .. more is coming for sure .. it is the most predictable way to keep the masses divided.. Black on Asian .. White on Black .. Black on White .. you rarely see Latino of anything .. because the Latinos are sitting back watching this shit show and not participating

Last edited:
•••
It’s bullshit like this that makes me say .. FAKE constructed BS .. all though throwing punches .. none landed .. not one .. watch the video again .. if a feller can’t land when punching a feller in a wheel chair .. he simply wasn’t trying to connect IMO

They continue to construct such bullshit to trigger races of people .. more is coming for sure .. it is the most predictable way to keep the masses divided.. Black on Asian .. White on Black .. Black on White .. you rarely see Latino of anything .. because the Latinos are sitting back watching this shit show and not participating
On second thoughts and after watching the video again, I believe you are right!

•••
•••
On second thoughts and after watching the video again, I believe you are right!

The looting in San Francisco is some more paid bullshit .. it’s real and happening .. but people are being paid .. to include cops and ect .. it’s all a bunch of theater to trigger the masses .. going back .. so is the whole Portland Oregon bullshit .. watching a lot of video and live feeds for two years has made me pay attention to the specifics of these videos and live feeds .. 3/4 of what we have seen is 100% produced bullshit .. the Autonomous Zone in Seattle .. pure scripted bullshit .. the characters got their pay and no one has heard a word about any Raz Samone since .. tons of straight up bullshit bro .

•••
The looting in San Francisco is some more paid bullshit .. it’s real and happening .. but people are being paid .. to include cops and ect .. it’s all a bunch of theater to trigger the masses .. going back .. so is the whole Portland Oregon bullshit .. watching a lot of video and live feeds for two years has made me pay attention to the specifics of these videos and live feeds .. 3/4 of what we have seen is 100% produced bullshit .. the Autonomous Zone in Seattle .. pure scripted bullshit .. the characters got their pay and no one has heard a word about any Raz Samone since .. tons of straight up bullshit bro .
Hey, we always try to put REAL news over here... might have made a mistake or two, but the rest is the real deal. Evil needs to be shown to the world and most of it coming from the Liberal world!

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Trump shuts down flights from China and he is a Racist … Biden shuts down flights from Africa and he is an A-OK hero ..

Trump also shut down travel from Africa but the main focus was the China virus.

•••
PLEASE Watch this.

Last edited:
•••
The real news? Having lost lawsuit after lawsuit and failed to produce any evidence, Trump's facts and his election arguments were false.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-lawsuits-lack-voter-fraud-claims-2020-11

Let's Go Brandon!
FFX6jlaWQAETxZP

•••
How leftist billionaires buy the media...

Just yesterday, and Australian colleague was interviewing candidates for a position. He was talking to a highly educated Japanese person who had spent decades in the US. The guy was doing really well, until he went off the rails after being asked who he admired. His answer: "Any US president... except Trump. That Trump...." and he rants to the end of his interview ("Trump, Trump, Trump..."), practically spitting out the words, destroying any chance of getting the job. Poor bastard, seems TDS is as contagious as Covid! The Australian asked me how such an intelligent person could become so stupid so quickly. The power of Trump is great over these people.

•••

Investigators have been examining the chain of custody for the firearm to determine how live ammunition ended up in the gun, but Trump suggested Baldwin himself might have loaded it.

"I can't imagine anybody -- as bad as it may have been kept, meaning, you know, the people who take care of the equipment and the guns and everything else, but even if it was loaded, and, you know, that's a weird thing, maybe he loaded it," Trump said. "Who -- remember this -- who would put a gun, 'Here, Alex, here's your gun,' 'Oh, good,' lift it up, point it at a person, and pull the trigger, and, 'Oh, man, a bullet came out,' she's dead. So there's something wrong with him, he's a sick guy."

Then the former president then ranted at length about Baldwin's impression of him on SNL.

"I've watched him, and he's a cuckoo bird, he's a nutjob," Trump added, "and usually when there's somebody like that, you know, he, in my opinion, he had something to do with it, but if nothing else, how do you take a gun, whether it's loaded or not loaded, how do you take a gun, point it at somebody that's not even in the movie, and just point it at this person and pull the trigger, and now she's dead."

https://www.rawstory.com/alec-baldwin-donald-trump/

hmmm :unsure:

Last edited:
•••
Downtown Los Angeles photographed in 1901, and again in 2001, exactly 100 years later....
261331175_4341890829253696_955563529686872029_n.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
San Francisco 1906, a few days before the earthquake...

•••
San Fran 50 years ago...the hippies found it takes more than new words and new drugs to conquer the old order.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Youtube is censoring the conservative candidate for President in France.

•••
Back