Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
245920634_2960455600869657_3011923041620684611_n.jpg

•••
Seattle will either hire new Cops or be Policeless .. many resigned Friday and Today because of the vaccine mandate …the people asked to defund the Cops in Seattle .. their dream may come true ..

I expect the same will happen in Portland ..
I hope the cops refuse to enter the force in Seattle and big cities... after all, the majority in these big cities are Liberals... let them have their Summer of Love and learn their fucking lesson!

•••
I hope the cops refuse to enter the force in Seattle and big cities...

You have to wonder who would want to be a cop now. I can only see petty thugs being attracted to that work. The cops who join to help people would be gone. They are just goons for the state now, not a job to be proud of.

•••
Delusional Brian Stelter Rejects Bari Weiss' Claim Media Censor Certain Stories [NewsBusters] [RCP] [Townhall]
Despite hosting a show that supposedly scrutinizes the media, Reliable Sources host Brian Stelter is pretty sensitive to any media criticism not aimed at Fox News. So naturally, he couldn’t understand why his guest, Bari Weiss, claimed the media self-censored stories that didn’t fit a certain political framework.
BARI WEISS, AUTHOR AND FOUNDER, COMMON SENSE: Well, you know, when you have the chief reporter on the beat of COVID for "The New York Times" talking about how questioning or pursuing the question of the lab leak is racist, the world has gone mad.

When you're not able to say out loud and in public that there are differences between men and women, the world has gone mad.
When we're not allowed to acknowledge that rioting is rioting, and it is bad, and that silence is not violence, but violence is violence, the world has gone mad.

When we're not able to say that Hunter Biden's laptop is a story worth pursuing, the world has gone mad. When in the name of progress, young school children, as young as kindergarten, are being separated in public schools because of their race, and that is called progress rather than segregation, the world has gone mad.
@PapiTrumpo

•••
Seems classic to fire police who refuse to get a vaccine. Eliminate all ideological impurities from the enforcement arm of the state, retain only those who follow orders without question. I am still astounded that Americans are so blind to the truth that they can't even see what has happened to them. That's how effective propaganda has become. I used to think that basic human reason would prevent a nuclear World War 3. But not so confident about that now.

•••
•••
New protests against vaccine passports in Rome, Italy as crowd chants “People like us never give up”

•••
•••
•••
Do you guys ever get burn-out just from the daily insanity? It's like nothing will surprise me anymore with the declining US and friends. They have literally gone insane. And the inmates keep going on about winning elections ("we won, rah rah"), astoundingly ignorant of what is happening to them.

It's like watching a friend who is in deep denial of his drug/alcohol problem. All you can do is watch them decline and wait for the inevitable. And hope they don't take you down with them.

Any thoughts on what a post-US world will look like (assuming there is a world left)? I mean the US will be here in name, but it will be a very different and much weaker country, with limited influence around the world. If you had to place a bet on a country coming out of the wreckage ahead of others, where would you pick? I think Cannuck and Gilsan have the right idea in choosing relatively remote places. Some friends in Myanmar returned to their villages during after the military took over - too dangerous in the capital. A couple have come here.

If you were 20 years old again and had to choose a place to stake your claim, where would it be?

•••
If you were 20 years old again and had to choose a place to stake your claim, where would it be?

Smoke a big fattie and repeat after me... :cigar: :beaver:

•••
Do you guys ever get burn-out just from the daily insanity? It's like nothing will surprise me anymore with the declining US and friends. They have literally gone insane. And the inmates keep going on about winning elections ("we won, rah rah"), astoundingly ignorant of what is happening to them.

Nah...
Screenshot from 2021-10-20 17-10-49.png

It's like watching a friend who is in deep denial of his drug/alcohol problem. All you can do is watch them decline and wait for the inevitable. And hope they don't take you down with them.

Any thoughts on what a post-US world will look like (assuming there is a world left)? I mean the US will be here in name, but it will be a very different and much weaker country, with limited influence around the world. If you had to place a bet on a country coming out of the wreckage ahead of others, where would you pick? I think Cannuck and Gilsan have the right idea in choosing relatively remote places. Some friends in Myanmar returned to their villages during after the military took over - too dangerous in the capital. A couple have come here.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@YALiberty

Video seems to be made in 2020 ("International arrivals are predicted to be down by 78% in 2020"), showing what they had in mind at the time.

"CovidPass plans to launch in September... It commits to mandatory carbon offsetting for each of its passengers.."

July 2020: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020...app-health-travel-covidpass-quarantine-event/

People commenting on the ambiguity of the language they use in their presentations and whether they meant to test for markers or for natural antibodies in an article at The Conservative Treehouse.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

I don’t feel anything can surprise me now .. not a nuclear war .. the sky falling .. nothing.. but i am not even half as worried now as opposed to two years ago about any incoming events that could occur .. it’s not good to feel hardened .. but it’s become a way of life now to me …

•••
"The father of a girl who was allegedly sexually assaulted in a Virginia school bathroom should be treated as a domestic terrorist, the National School Boards Association (NSBA) suggested in a pointed letter to the White House — after the distraught dad stormed a local school board meeting and demanded officials take responsibility.

Scott Smith, 48, was filmed being wrestled to the floor and arrested at a June 22 public meeting of the Loudoun County School Board — with his wife yelling, “My child was raped at school and this is what happens!”

New insanity every day. Only a terrorist would object to his daughter being raped by a cross-dresser.

How can you even parody this? It's way past that.

•••
•••
I don’t feel anything can surprise me now .. not a nuclear war .. the sky falling .. nothing.. but i am not even half as worried now as opposed to two years ago about any incoming events that could occur .. it’s not good to feel hardened .. but it’s become a way of life now to me …

"Of the people, by the people, for the people"... O_o

Last edited:
•••
Reported today Portugal.com sold for $350k

Did @GILSAN dip into his piggy bank? :xf.wink:

•••
Back