Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
upload_2021-9-24_16-47-41.png

•••

Math is hard. Thanks for spending millions for Biden to pickup an additional 360 votes.

:xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

"The ballots that were provided to us to count in the coliseum very accurately correlate with the official canvass numbers," Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan said during the presentation. He noted that the hand recount found President Joe Biden gaining 99 votes in Maricopa County and former President Donald Trump losing 261 votes -- which he called "very small discrepancies."

•••
upload_2021-9-24_17-22-54.png

Math is hard. Thanks for spending millions for Biden to pickup an additional 360 votes.

:xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

"The ballots that were provided to us to count in the coliseum very accurately correlate with the official canvass numbers," Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan said during the presentation. He noted that the hand recount found President Joe Biden gaining 99 votes in Maricopa County and former President Donald Trump losing 261 votes -- which he called "very small discrepancies."

•••
Last edited:
•••
Three one one. A gang rape.

Taliban emptied the prisons into Kandahar as Americans and our allies were kept outside. @bmugford thought the adults would be in charge, wrong on every talking point he's been taught.

upload_2021-9-24_17-26-7.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Too bad the #EpikFail twitter hashtag is already taken.... Millions of dollars for Biden to get more votes, it is just too funny.

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann, the Republican who paved the way for the so-called "full forensic audit" of 2.1 million ballots in Maricopa County, said the review's overall vote tally matched the initial results in November.

"Truth is truth, numbers are numbers," Fann said at a Senate hearing on the review, which found only small variations, yielding 99 additional votes for Biden and 261 fewer votes for Trump. "Those numbers were close, within a few hundred."

•••
upload_2021-9-24_17-43-59.png

Too bad the #EpikFail twitter hashtag is already taken.... Millions of dollars for Biden to get more votes, it is just too funny.

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann, the Republican who paved the way for the so-called "full forensic audit" of 2.1 million ballots in Maricopa County, said the review's overall vote tally matched the initial results in November.

"Truth is truth, numbers are numbers," Fann said at a Senate hearing on the review, which found only small variations, yielding 99 additional votes for Biden and 261 fewer votes for Trump. "Those numbers were close, within a few hundred."

You could use #epicfail, or #epicfruad.

Last edited:
•••
I go away for a little while, and come back to find Mr-X hasn't changed one bit!

Even when when confronted with facts - confirmed by his side no less, Mr X can't accept them. And then, as usual, tries to deflect.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

After a crazy week, it makes me feel all sane and centered once again. Thanks big fella!

•••
I go away for a little while, and come back to find Mr-X hasn't changed one bit!

Even when when confronted with facts - confirmed by his side no less, Mr X can't accept them. And then, as usual, tries to deflect.

After a crazy week, it makes me feel all sane and centered once again. Thanks big fella!

I am losing track is this the 4th or 5th time Biden has won Arizona?

It is good they exposed the voter fraud that lead to Biden picking up 360 extra votes. That was nice of Trumpers to foot the bill too. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Brad

•••
How many times you have to be lied to before you start questioning the "facts" as presented on a Friday night dump?

•••
I am losing track is this the 4th or 5th time Biden has won Arizona?

It is good they exposed the voter fraud that lead to Biden picking up 360 extra votes. That was nice of Trumpers to foot the bill too. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Brad

Same Joe Biden that told you only Americans left in AF wanted to be there? Have a good laugh, enjoy it.

•••
The same Joe Biden who couldn't get more than a few dozen people in the same room, get's lost walking form the driveway to his front door; a VP who couldn't get more than 2% in the democrat primary got 80,000.000 votes.

But I'm the gullible one. Time will tell.

Last edited:
•••
How many times you have to be lied to before you start questioning the "facts" as presented on a Friday night dump?
So you're saying the "dump" by the Cyber Ninjas is all a big lie?!?!?

I'm so confused!

If I can't trust an audit by the Cyber Ninjas, just exactly who or what can I trust for getting to the true truth? (And don't you dare say I can trust you, you big cuddly teddy bear... :xf.wink::xf.wink:)

•••
•••
•••
(y):ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

This thread REALLY does need it's own LMAO option to go along with Like. Dislike, Thanks, Agree & Disagree.

The trained Yanks step in and the thread IQ drops faster than Biden's remaining brain cells. I suppose somebody needed to take up JB"s role. What's with all the laugh emojis? Do you laugh at your own jokes when you are at parties? Do you actually have something to contribute besides mockery and hate?

I get it. But, "We won! Nyah nyah!" is something children do. Especially when there are serious issues involved.

You and many Americans seem to be living in LaLa Land. Either ignorant of the truth or just ignoring it.

And it seems you elect similar people with the same short-sighted and petty childrens games. At least the idiots in in DC are smart enough to make money while they play the game. Your money, by the way

If you have something useful or intelligent to say, have at it. LMAO is not clever, I'm sorry to tell you. Perhaps you can start by explaining your desire to taunt and hate rather than engage.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
The trained Yanks step in and the thread IQ drops faster than Biden's remaining brain cells. I suppose somebody needed to take up JB"s role. What's with all the laugh emojis? Do you laugh at your own jokes when you are at parties? Do you actually have something to contribute besides mockery and hate?

I get it. But, "We won! Nyah nyah!" is something children do. Especially when there are serious issues involved.

You and many Americans seem to be living in LaLa Land. Either ignorant of the truth or just ignoring it.

And it seems you elect similar people with the same short-sighted and petty childrens games. At least the idiots in in DC are smart enough to make money while they play the game. Your money, by the way

If you have something useful or intelligent to say, have at it. LMAO is not clever, I'm sorry to tell you. Perhaps you can start by explaining your desire to taunt and hate rather than engage.

It not an American problem, it's arrogance.

Despite overwhelming circumstantial evidence, the history of lies, of eventually being proven wrong, they still gloat. When the truth exposes them for fools, again, they will ignore it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
The trained Yanks step in and the thread IQ drops faster than Biden's remaining brain cells.
OUCH! Starting off with insults are we?!?!? That's taking the high road!

I suppose somebody needed to take up JB"s role.
Those are some damn big shoes to fill! Props to JB Lions, I could never begin to fill them. I do not have the depth of knowledge nor do I possess the patience of Job that he seems to have.

What's with all the laugh emojis?
Hmmmm... So it's a string of emojis that gets your knickers in a bundle and not the endless inane memes that your mates paste in to this thread. Got it! I'll be sure to go back and reread the NP rules governing the limits on emoji use.

Do you laugh at your own jokes when you are at parties?
As a matter of fact, sometimes I do! Under the right circumstances, and with copious amounts of alcohol being served, I can be a pretty funny guy. (Truth be told, my brother is a riot ALL the time with or w/o alcohol being served. I'm a bit jealous of his comedic abilities...)

Do you actually have something to contribute besides mockery and hate?
Well, I do feel I occasionally contribute and I don't hate anyone, at least not here.

But, if you were to take a serious look in the mirror, you might notice that YOU seem to be the one with a lot of pent up anger and hostility. If you aren't happy with your life, I feel for you. I'm sure you can find a professional with whom you can discuss your issues. They even have apps for this kind of thing now.

Also, maybe go outside and take a long walk. Or try meditation, I hear it does wonders for people.

OK, OK, you're soooo right. Everyone knows that apart from the UN, Namepros' Political thread is the favored alternative venue (Suck it TED Talks! You too G8 G7 Summit!) for discussing and resolving the world's important issues.

Can you believe it? Someone once tried to tell me that in reality, this thread is nothing more than a bunch of blokes - and ladies - shouting at each other and bickering across the fence. I'd be gutted if that were true!

By the way, I forgot to bookmark any of the posts where various pressing issues of the day were resolved here on NP. Would you please point me in the direction of a few of them to get me jump started???

You and many Americans seem to be living in LaLa Land.
Hated the movie, but the lady of the house insisted on watching it, so...

Either ignorant of the truth or just ignoring it.
My sincere apologies if my priorities do not align with your priorities.

Now, if I may, aside from being an expat of one country living in a different country and spending your days slamming away furiously on your keyboard in anger at the citizens of a third country, exactly what dramatic actions have you taken that have improved the lot of others?

And it seems you elect similar people with the same short-sighted and petty childrens games.
Wow! So you have all the answers do you? Please come over here (legally of course), get your citizenship and straighten us out. Though you couldn't be President, you could at least run for Congress and start moving and shaking things in the right direction. I'm sure your name would go down in the history books and we'd build at least one monument to you for "making America great again".

At least the idiots in in DC are smart enough to make money while they play the game. Your money, by the way.
So are you're saying that you pay no taxes where you are so you aren't losing out? Or is your contention that every one of your tax yen (You're in Japan, correct? Or do you pay taxes to your motherland? Or both? Never been an expat so never thought about how that might work...) is wisely/perfectly spent and there is no graft or waste.

If you have something useful or intelligent to say, have at it. LMAO is not clever, I'm sorry to tell you.
So we're back to emojis once again are we??? They really seem to be a trigger for you. (We're you scared by one as a child?)

Well, I'm sorry to tell you I never claimed it was clever. Most people would have understood my post, and the use of ALLLLLL the emojis within it, to be an acknowledgement to bmugford that I was VERY amused by the image he posted. If you tried to read more in to it than that, then that is on you.

May I suggest (once again) that you seek out someone to talk through whatever it is you are going through.

Perhaps you can start by explaining your desire to taunt and hate rather than engage.
Huh! So you're not trying to taunt me with YOUR post? And I already addressed YOUR "hate" issue a few lines back. As far as engaging, I just took the time to engage with you here!

•••
Back