IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
upload_2021-7-25_19-28-1.png

•••
•••
Thanks @Namersen no one has swayed me not to take the vaccine .. my wife either … our reasoning is pretty simple … not nearly enough trial period testing .. thats it .. our reasoning has absolutely nothing to do with any theory’s .. nor any political party ..

MSM will continue to release all of their rhetoric about the un vaccinated … that is not going to change the minds of people who have made a decision not to take the vaccine IMO
In your opinion, how long should the trial period last?

•••
DeSantis has been one of the strongest opponents of this hoax. For him to change all of a sudden is kind of strange. He caught a lot of people off guard. Either he was threatened or he decided to play along for some reason.

It was DeSantis body language and facial expressions during the speech .... DeSantis was visually shaken to me... I guess the up and coming will tell us things we need to know....

•••
It was DeSantis body language and facial expressions during the speech .... DeSantis was visually shaken to me...

I didn't know that. But it does make you wonder. I felt the same about McCain and (especially) Romney when they ran against Obama. The fought like pitbulls to get the nomination, not holding back against their fellow Republicans. But as soon as they won the nomination, they just folded. In their case, I think they were compromised long before, though. There is no other explanation for some behavior. Romney literally went off on vacation after getting nominated, never to be heard from again. It was just so obvious.

•••
In your opinion, how long should the trial period last?

That is really hard to say... the Trial period is to find out if a vaccine or medication is safe enough to give to the population .... Trial periods usually last from 12 months to 3 years.... with these three vaccines .... the trial period is taking place on society under the emergency act to use it... If a person is informed and has been paying attention to the side effects and wants to have the vaccine ... there is nothing wrong with that ...but the same applies for those who are informed and have been paying attention to side effects that choose not to take it.... there is no right or wrong .... its each individuals choice ...dual respect is very important.

•••
That is really hard to say... the Trial period is to find out if a vaccine or medication is safe enough to give to the population .... Trial periods usually last from 12 months to 3 years.... with these three vaccines .... the trial period is taking place on society under the emergency act to use it... If a person is informed and has been paying attention to the side effects and wants to have the vaccine ... there is nothing wrong with that ...but the same applies for those who are informed and have been paying attention to side effects that choose not to take it.... there is no right or wrong .... its each individuals choice ...dual respect is very important.

It was tried on animals but, the animals kept dying. Then they started the human trials.

•••
It was tried on animals but, the animals kept dying. Then they started the human trials.

From what i know...that is pretty much correct... the animals in the trial did not have a tolerance for the covid vaccines ...

Each vaccine has its own set of side effect...did we really need 3 or 4 vaccines ???? or perhaps just one ???

i have wondered since the beginning.... if the vaccine was going to be used under the emergency act .... wouldn't it have been far better for Moderna..Pfizer ..Johnson & Johnson to all come together to make one solid vaccine ??? It was an emergency ...right ????

Last edited:
•••
i have wondered since the beginning.... if the vaccine was going to be used under the emergency act .... wouldn't it have been far better for Moderna.. Pfizer ..Johnson & Johnson to all come together to make one solid vaccine ??? It was an emergency ...right ????
LOL... surely you must be kidding. And how would you go about it? Drawing straws? What about the Big Pharma from Europe, Russia, China and elsewhere, would they also get together?

•••
There's one important thing that hasn't been talked about here. Last year before the vaccines came out, Israel negotiated deals with the main suppliers, especially Pfizer, whereby they would be first inline to get the vaccines, ahead of all other countries in the world, in exchange for giving these companies all the data collected from vaccinating their population of 9.5 million.

Since Israel has already fully vaccinated 2/3 of it's population, that means that the major suppliers of the Covid vaccines have so far received a considerable amount of data of aprox. 6 million Israelis.

My question to you guys, who know a lot more about vaccines than me is:

Do you think companies like Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, Astrazenica etc. stop doing any more trials and research since December last year when the first shots started being given to the population?

In other words... Are they now simply "sitting on their laurels" and just counting the billions $ coming in, or do you think they will continue their research to improve their product... after receiving lots of data about the side effects etc. from Israel and probably elsewhere?

•••
LOL... surely you must be kidding. And how would you go about it? Drawing straws? What about the Big Pharma from Europe, Russia, China and elsewhere, would they also get together?

But we where all doomed for death ..remember ???? no mask ..Die.... everything was Die...Die ...Die...... So i figured under unprecedented circumstances that the whole world was going to die... it would be of upmost importance to find a cure or vaccine to save the world ??? Guess not eh??

BLM ...Antifa... and other protesters around the world were immune from death from covid 19 ..remember?? everyone else aside from protesters were doomed to death..

•••
There's one important thing that hasn't been talked about here. Last year before the vaccines came out, Israel negotiated deals with the main suppliers, especially Pfizer, whereby they would be first inline to get the vaccines, ahead of all other countries in the world, in exchange for giving these companies all the data collected from vaccinating their population of 9.5 million.

Since Israel has already fully vaccinated 2/3 of it's population, that means that the major suppliers of the Covid vaccines have so far received a considerable amount of data of aprox. 6 million Israelis.

My question to you guys, who know a lot more about vaccines than me is:

Do you think companies like Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, Astrazenica etc. stop doing any more trials and research since December last year when the first shots started being given to the population?

In other words... Are they now simply "sitting on their laurels" and just counting the billions $ coming in, or do you think they will continue their research to improve their product... after receiving lots of data about the side effects etc. from Israel and probably elsewhere?

Yes.... the vaccinated are their trials .... we have been getting data daily on vaccinated .. .... there is nothing or no one better to actually test on than the people getting the vaccinations ....

Covid-19: First man to get jab William Shakespeare dies of unrelated illness. The second person in the world to get the Pfizer-BioNTech jab has died of an unrelated illness. Bill Shakespeare, 81, received his first Covid vaccine in December at University Hospital Coventry shortly after 91-year-old Margaret Keenan.May 25, 2021

VAERS confirmed over 6000 additional COVID-19 vaccine death reports
https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/covid-19-vaccine-related-fatalities-updated

I far prefer to listen to the people who are still experiencing tremors and ect .... people who have enlarged hearts,,,experienced blood clots and some paralysis .... i find these people who speak about their experiences with any of the three vaccines much more credible and listen to their interview of concerns

Last edited:
•••
But we where all doomed for death ..remember ???? no mask ..Die.... everything was Die...Die ...Die...... So i figured under unprecedented circumstances that the whole world was going to die... it would be of upmost importance to find a cure or vaccine to save the world ??? Guess not eh??

BLM ...Antifa... and other protesters around the world were immune from death from covid 19 ..remember?? everyone else aside from protesters were doomed to death..
That's all thanks to the MSM, of which 95% is Liberal/Leftist. They are the ones we should be concentrating most of our efforts to destroy.... before they destroy most of our society.

A Covid vaccine is NOT your main enemy... it's the fucking Liberal Media and the Progressive society it has been defending all the time with lies and deceptions!

•••
From Canada and truly disgraceful. This is how numbers were increased for the covid psyop. The elderly were given a protocol for patients in late-stage hospice care. All while their families were kept away from them. Systematically murdered behind closed doors.
Same practice occurred in Sweden, Spain and England. (While in dem run states the sick were introduced into long term elderly facilities to cause infection.)

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...ten-gave-morphine-rather-than-treat-covid-19/

Involuntary Euthanasia in NHS Hospitals; Reintroduction of the 'Liverpool Care Pathway':

"...victim's families were often not permitted to visit hospitals during the final days of life, and so most of them still don't know that this is what's happening."

•••
That's all thanks to the MSM, of which 95% is Liberal/Leftist. They are the ones we should be concentrating most of our efforts to destroy.... before they destroy most of our society.

A Covid vaccine is NOT your main enemy... it's the fucking Liberal Media and the Progressive society it has been defending all the time with lies and deceptions!

Now that is the Truth !! MSM are the ones reporting to achieve narratives ... they go away ... the vast majority of all of this goes away ... i agree @GILSAN

•••
Covid-19: First man to get jab William Shakespeare dies of unrelated illness. The second person in the world to get the Pfizer-BioNTech jab has died of an unrelated illness. Bill Shakespeare, 81, received his first Covid vaccine in December at University Hospital Coventry shortly after 91-year-old Margaret Keenan.May 25, 2021
I remember watching this particular live scene on CNN in 2013, on Piers Morgan Live where Piers gets a FLU shot for the first time in his life... from the famous Dr. Oz.

Just in case you don't remember Piers Morgan Live substituted Larry King Live on CNN.

Check out this short video and the assurances given by Dr. Oz...

Well, it turns out that a little over a week later Piers Morgan got the FLU after taking the Flu vaccine and interestingly enough I don't hear anyone here getting outraged about the fucking FLU vaccine.... why not?

Last edited:
•••
I remember watching this particular live scene on CNN in 2013, on Piers Morgan Live where Piers gets a FLU shot for the first time in his life... from the famous Dr. Oz.

Just in case you don't remember Piers Morgan Live substituted Larry King Live on CNN.

Check out this short video and the assurances given by Dr. Oz...

Well, it turns out that a little over a week later Piers Morgan got the FLU after taking the Flu vaccine and interestingly enough I don't hear anyone here getting outraged about the fucking FLU vaccine.... why not?

His shot was probably faked. To answer your question, people are not dying and having the bad side effects at the rate of the covid shot. The covid shot is not about health.

•••
Piers Morgan Takes Flu Shot and Gets Sick Ten Days Later

•••
Now that is the Truth !! MSM are the ones reporting to achieve narratives ... they go away ... the vast majority of all of this goes away ... i agree @GILSAN

If you had never watched the news you would have never known there was a plandemic going on. Then again you would have know because the government shut everything down.

•••
•••
His shot was probably faked. To answer your question, people are not dying and having the bad side effects at the rate of the covid shot. The covid shot is not about health.
Fake? Why would it be fake? Looks like everything is a fake or a hoax for you.

You've been on this thread since the beginning of this year and everyone here has shown their gratitude towards the effort you put into searching for and sharing your posts, by giving you thousands of "Likes", "Thanks" and "Agrees".

You on the other hand have NEVER once given anyone here any acknowledgement of their posts. You're not obliged to Like anyone of course, but I guess it just shows what type of person you are....

•••
•••
PCR is being rescinded as a test, vaccinated people are filling hospitals, and our government officials are still urging us to get tested using PCR and get jabbed with the Covid vaccines.
All makes perfect sense once you realize it's an extermination pogrom.

Capital’s profitability now depends on ‘lockdowns’, acute social enclosure, and ‘medical’ tyranny
https://grossmanite.medium.com/why-...al-enclosure-and-medical-tyranny-363d7838afdf

upload_2021-7-26_2-38-34.png

upload_2021-7-26_2-36-32.png

•••
All makes perfect sense once you realize it's an extermination pogrom.

Really? Funny that they would choose to kill off the most obedient part of the population and leave themselves with the vax resisters. Also funny that they haven't shipped a ton of the vaccine off to Africa. Sorry, but if this is their extermination plan, it would be like Hitler killing off all the Aryans and saving the Jews and Gypsies.

You underestimate the stupidity and the primitive desire for control that runs rampant in politicians and bureaucrats.

(And I am kind of surprised that you linked to a Marxist website.)

Sure, the incompetent psychopaths in power are using Covid to advance their idiotic utopian agenda. It will end as all attempts at Utopia do, with brutal oppression and widespread death and destruction. These fuckers never learn.

Last edited:
•••
Really? Funny that they would choose to kill off the most obedient part of the population and leave themselves with the vax resisters. Also funny that they haven't shipped a ton of the vaccine off to Africa. Sorry, but if this is their extermination plan, it would be like Hitler killing off all the Aryans and saving the Jews and Gypsies.

You underestimate the stupidity and the primitive desire for control that runs rampant in politicians and bureaucrats.

(And I am kind of surprised that you linked to a Marxist website.)

Sure, the incompetent psychopaths in power are using Covid to advance their idiotic utopian agenda. It will end as all attempts at Utopia do, with brutal oppression and widespread death and destruction. These fuckers never learn.

To answer the first part, I would have to put my conspiracy hat on, which is usually around:)

For the second part, it was a longer read, but I like being exposed to different ideas, and it was mainly to see what others thought about the subject.

We probably differ on our views about the covid shot, so much about the "pandemic" is also to create continuous societal compliance and a loss of body autonomy and perhaps eventually free will. The shot itself is amazingly toxic on numerous levels, and only time will tell, or maybe some designers of the spike protein will leak info. Viral mRNA spreads to most of the organs, especially affecting the female reproductive system. The biotech for reverse DNA transcription has been around for a few years and also could be contained in the injection.

Why would globalists want to kill the complaint? Maybe being compliant isn't a special status or a guarantee of anything or perhaps globalists believe the globe would be easier to manage with fewer people around. Hints at the depopulation agenda appear to be a special dream for globalist psychopaths, with numerous hints in policy ideas. I can not make more sense of it, except it simply feels satanic and opposite to the biblical God's command to be fruitful and multiply.

Maybe the elite believe in something similar to Orwell's quote:

upload_2021-7-26_3-42-12.png

While I believe individual politicians to be loyal and incompetent tools, the overall plan being advanced for the globe is not. I can only understand it through the idea of re-engineering society into something resembling satanic world system while the clown world we see presently developing is only a glimpse of what is coming. Anyways, we all are in the same boat just enjoying different views.

•••
Back