IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are not the same in the eyes of half the population... Conservatives are badly treated by the Liberal Media, Social Media and the Entertainment Industry and all of them have a massive influence on people...
Im more concerned about justice for Americans killed and crimes being committed. Conservatives that feel victimized should be heard too though. Just a matter of priorities.

•••
I agree... it's time for many blacks to stop being so hateful towards whites and to stop constantly talking about slavery hundreds of years after it happened!
Thats nonsense and racism is still an issue. Needs to be punished.

•••
I agree... it's time for many blacks to stop being so hateful towards whites and to stop constantly talking about slavery hundreds of years after it happened!
You have no say in that matter.

•••
Do you stand up to racist white people? If not, you should keep quiet now.
I stand up against ALL injustices, but what I see is a lot of injustice being done against whites, like they are getting blamed for everything and consequently being targeted as a soft target especially by blacks with the helping hand of the Liberal Media who are creating more and more division. There are thousands of videos out there (that the media won't show) to prove this...

•••
I mean. Thats not a well phrased statement. That says you dont understand that they are equal to you. You are not better. If they want to have a position you must respect that. You have no choice.

•••
I stand up against ALL injustices, but what I see is a lot of injustice being done against whites, like they are getting blamed for everything and consequently being targeted as a soft target especially by blacks with the helping hand of the Liberal Media who are creating more and more division. There are thousands of videos out there (that the media won't show) to prove this...
You see through your eyes. I dont fault you for that. You have much to learn.

•••
I see injustice against equally american black men much more.

Dont get me wrong, i i thihk many of our men are underperforming. Getting in the way of trouble. Major improvement is needed. But, we have to be equally aggressive if not more strict with law enforcement.

Last edited:
•••
I love when white guys cry because they arebare blamed for everything and mommy would never act like that and wheres my blanky.

Dude, thats some crap. Start standing up against injustice and youll find support, not blame.

Last edited:
•••
I am blessed so ill be fine either way, thats why i think of those less fortunate. Those that dont have a great education or good skills. Those idle hands and minds are our challenge.

Last edited:
•••
Thats nonsense and racism is still an issue. Needs to be punished.
Morgan Freeman has an extremely simple solution to the racism problem...
Morgan Freeman's Thoughts on racism and black history month!!!

•••
I love when white guys cry because they arebare blamed for everything and mommy would never act like that and wheres my blanky.

Dude, thats some crap. Start standing up against injustice and youll find support, not blame.
Typical Liberal... always in denial! It's always the white man's fault! You can fool some people most of the time, but...

•••
The 42nd president was impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors...for denying a blowjob! :wtf:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Modern liberals have some kind of phobia of factual information but are well immersed in latest news cycle, generalizations, name calling or labeling.
In the mind of leftist democrats do no wrong and will blindly follow and vote for the party candidate.

Clinton's extensive abuse of women is well documented.
https://www.amazon.com/Clintons-War-Women-Roger-Stone-ebook/dp/B01H0825U2

Biden's abuse allegations have surfaced and one only needs to watch c-span to understand why he is being accused. But believe all women except when a democrat is doing it.

Former black police officer calling out leftist rioters

Young black conservatives after they visit the White House

•••
Morgan Freeman has an extremely simple solution to the racism problem...
Morgan Freeman's Thoughts on racism and black history month!!!
I saw that. I wont wont b to post videos of white with opinions that oppose yours.

•••
Typical Liberal... always in denial! It's always the white man's fault! You can fool some people most of the time, but...
Wrong. Im actually quite conservative.

•••
Typical Liberal... trying to silence me... you'll NEVER succeed!
I dont want to silence you. I want to enrich you.

Last edited:
•••
I actually appreciate the dialogue. Please dont interpret my words as disregard for your opinions.

•••
I think you are looking for black and white and much is gray.

•••
•••
In other news, the West Coast is on Fire.

I haven't seen the blue skies in a week because of all of the smoke in the air.
I have mountains behind me that are on fire on the other side but for us so far so good.
I also have mountains to the right down the way that are also on fire on the other side.

Worst in history.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200909130029-01-oroville-ca-fire-0909.jpg

886a35c9e3701c42bb56ea4ddee8315e74-west-coast-wildfires-9-8--NOAA-CIRA.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

•••
The 42nd president was impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors...for denying a blowjob! :wtf:
He didn't deny it, he received it in full.

•••
Bidenology 101: I voted for war to avoid war, more on The Atlantic's Goldberg dealings with the war hawks, and why they would rather have Biden in the White House: he doesn't ask uncomfortable questions.

Some transcript from the video [FOX News]
Laura Ingraham explored Joe Biden's response to President Trump's reported comments disparaging fallen soldiers Tuesday, saying the Democratic nominee is trying to "capitalize" on the disputed Atlantic magazine report to "muddy the waters" on his foreign policy record.

"The Ingraham Angle" host first cited a March interview Biden gave to MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell, in which the former vice president claimed he voted for the Iraq War in order to "try to prevent a war from happening."

"It is completely false," Ingraham responded. "And anyone who has any momentary memory of what was happening at the time in 2002 and 2003 knows that. This is why Biden has sought to capitalize on the now-debunked Atlantic magazine smear against the president, despite the fact that the most incendiary claims in that piece have been disavowed by at least 21 current or former administration sources on the record."

The host explained that Biden hopes to "drive a wedge" between Trump and the military because it is a key constituency that has otherwise been loyal to the incumbent. She then recalled a 1998 Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing in which Biden said the only way to solve the problem of Iraq's program of weapons of mass destruction was to "require guys ... in uniform to be back on foot, in the desert taking the son of a, -- taking Saddam [Hussein] down."

Oddly, Ingraham pointed out, "the impact of the wars" Biden supported were not mentioned at the recent Democratic National Convention.

"Biden claims that Donald Trump has disrespected the troops?" she asked rhetorically. "A pathetic drive-by smear and a desperate attempt to cover up his own lies about his own history of rubber stamping whatever the pro-interventionist types wanted."

By contrast, Ingraham claimed, "the military-industrial complex was never comfortable with Trump, despite the massive increase in spending he pushed back in 2017 ... The generals knew he asked uncomfortable questions, like why are we still in Germany 75 years after World War II ended? And why are people more worried about Russia today than China? And why don't NATO nations contribute more for their own military defense again?"

Last edited:
•••
Cannuck, how is the landscape where you are?

Not that anyone asks, but my corner of Japan is pretty comfy, too. Sometimes get a little too hot, then we go to Canada. We all need a nice place to wait out the collapse of civilization.

q44.jpg 2020-09-10 15-42-45.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back