Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not seeing anyone from the congressional black caucus, community leaders calling for calm, peaceful protest.

Instead fringe elements of democrat leadership are calling for violence.

I think we may have two separate agendas going on ...... although both are one in the same ... and promoted and supported by the Democratic Party......

we have the BLM movement that is heeding US power now ... with two narratives now , 1st is for complete government reform .. they clearly make it known they support Communism , 2. Is for Black America to take over the US and for Blacks to reform how the US is ran and it’s laws that are in effect + control of police funding. They are counting on the white people they have that support them to help carry out all their agendas.

so 13% of the US population essentially thinks it is going to take over the country with a percentage of white followers....

Now..... what happens to the 13% when their white followers turn on them or bail out on them ... because when it gets really bad ... their white followers will defiantly either turn on them or just simply bail ... that is self preservation ... keeping in mind that not all the 13% are actually supporting the BLM org..... there are no % numbers to know exactly at this time ..... it isn’t going to be pretty when shit starts rolling down hill .. .. and shit will roll down hill .... it always has, history will repeat itself ... it always does ....

when you dig one ditch ... you better dig two ...

Last edited:
•••
There is no new NAFTA. Trump didn't raise taxes he used retaliatory tariffs. Before Trump, we had no steel industry. You can go back and forth but about tariffs but Pres. Trump is using them to put America first, just like Canada does.

Where have you been? It's called CUSMA (in Canada). Look it up...

You're posting outdated information from three years ago.

There is no argument, these are facts.

The articles were posted May 2020 and August 7, 2020 respectively using global data. The reference was change since 2017, one must look back to see how events unfolded in order to unveil the truth.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7258571/trump-tariffs-timeline-since-2017/

Last edited:
•••
•••
First Lady Melania Trump looked stunning last night as she always does... she spoke from the heart .... she did a wonderful speech .

•••
First Lady Melania Trump looked stunning last night as she always does... she spoke from the heart .... she did a wonderful speech .

I thought she was kind of stiff.

•••
Networks CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox News, MSNBC and CNN averaged 15.9 million viewers on Monday during the overlapping hour of GOP kickoff coverage beginning at 10 p.m., according to Nielsen figures published by the Los Angeles Times.

That figure was 17 percent higher for night one of the Democratic National Convention, which drew in 18.7 million people on those channels.

Bummer.

•••
I thought she was kind of stiff.

she was... but unlike all other First Ladies she had been treated like pure shit.. the worst any First Lady has been treated... so she was a bit timid ....

•••

That's what I said. There is no new NAFTA. It was replaced by the Canda United States Mexico Agreement.

The articles were posted May 2020 and August 7, 2020 respectively using global data. The reference was change since 2017, one must look back to see how events unfolded in order to unveil the truth.

Before Trump we had no steel industry and were getting rolled by Canada, China, most of Europe. Somehow tariffs are fine for you buy not for us.

Last edited:
•••
That's what I said. There is no new NAFTA. It was replaced by the Canda United States Mexico Agreement.

Understood (y)

Before Trump we had no steel industry and were getting rolled by Canada, China, most of Europe.

Examine the documents referenced (.gov) and decide for yourself:

Production in 2017 grew from 81.6 mmt in 2017 to 86.6 in 2018. Production further increased 1.5 percent from 86.6 mmt in 2018 to 87.9 mmt in 2019. Since 2009, apparent consumption (a measure of steel demand) has consistently exceeded production.

The gap between this measure of steel demand and production decreased to -19.2 mmt in 2019 from –22.4 mmt in 2018. Imports captured an increasing share of demand from 2009 to 2014, but they stabilized after 2014.

Since 2014, import penetration has been relatively flat, ranging from 33.8% in 2015, declining to 30.1% 2016, and then increasing to 32.6% in 2017. In 2018, import penetration stood at 28.3%, down 4.3 percentage points from 2017. Import penetration has decreased 3.8 percentage points from 28.3% in 2018 to 24.6% in 2019.

https://legacy.trade.gov/steel/countries/pdfs/imports-us.pdf

Since reaching a recent peak in 2012, the volume of U.S. steel exports had declined every year since, with the exception of 2017. In 2019, U.S. steel exports were down 16 percent to 7.1 million metric tons from 8.5 million metric tons in 2018. The value of 2019 steel exports has decreased by 15 percent to $10.6 billion from $12.5 billion in 2018.

https://legacy.trade.gov/steel/countries/pdfs/exports-us.pdf
Somehow tariffs are fine for you buy not for us.
My point is, when someone makes a deal and then reneges on his deal, they're called a welcher.

Who do you think pays the price when you can't trust your neighbour?

•••

If Trump's tariffs violate rules of the trade agreement, Canada can take legal action. Has that happened?

•••

Production in 2017 grew from 81.6 mmt in 2017 to 86.6 in 2018. Production further increased 1.5 percent from 86.6 mmt in 2018 to 87.9 mmt in 2019. Since 2009, apparent consumption (a measure of steel demand) has consistently exceeded production.

The gap between this measure of steel demand and production decreased to -19.2 mmt in 2019 from –22.4 mmt in 2018. Imports captured an increasing share of demand from 2009 to 2014, but they stabilized after 2014.

Since 2014, import penetration has been relatively flat, ranging from 33.8% in 2015, declining to 30.1% 2016, and then increasing to 32.6% in 2017. In 2018, import penetration stood at 28.3%, down 4.3 percentage points from 2017. Import penetration has decreased 3.8 percentage points from 28.3% in 2018 to 24.6% in 2019.

Since reaching a recent peak in 2012, the volume of U.S. steel exports had declined every year since, with the exception of 2017. In 2019, U.S. steel exports were down 16 percent to 7.1 million metric tons from 8.5 million metric tons in 2018. The value of 2019 steel exports has decreased by 15 percent to $10.6 billion from $12.5 billion in 2018.

My point is, when someone makes a deal and then reneges on his deal, they're called a welcher.

What you don't understand is the tariffs on Aluminum result in Americans buying American Aluminum. That is a net gain.

Previous post: If Pres. Trump uses unfair / illegal tariffs CA can sue.

** I don't know if the all the tariffs are legal.

Last edited:
•••
Understood (y)

we have far bigger problems than supplying Canada with steel right now.... what is Canada doing to help us ???

•••

In American we call those people New York business men. But I get your point.

Last edited:
•••
What is or has Canada done to help the US ... that the US can’t do itself ..... Mexico does more for us than Canada .... IMO

•••
•••
What you don't understand is the tariffs on Aluminum result in Americans buying American Aluminum. That is a net gain.

Previous post: If Pres. Trump uses unfair / illegal tariffs CA can sue.

** I don't know if the all the tariffs are legal.

That's up to the courts to decide, but it seems Canada is trying to de-escalate the rhetoric, take a back seat and let the waters settle...we'll see how this all pans out after the election. It's a trade-off, while it may increase domestic production in one industry, losses in another.

In American we call those people New York business men. But I get your point.

LOL, ergo Donald Trump :-P

What is or has Canada done to help the US ... that the US can’t do itself ..... Mexico does more for us than Canada .... IMO

Cool... build that wall! :xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
That'sup to the courts I suppose, but it seems Canada is trying to de-escalate the rhetoric, take a back seat and let the waters settle...we'll see how this all pans out after the election. It's a trade-off, while it may increase domestic production in one industry, losses in another.

LOL, ergo Donald Trump :-P

Cool... build that wall! :xf.cool:

I would have no problem if y’all build a wall ... y’all don’t do shit but watch everything that goes down any way...

•••
No masks at the RNC event... No masks at the White House .... I can only imagine the uproar the Democrats are having πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

PLANDEMIC EXPOSED

Last edited:
•••
NICK SANDMANN'S STORY: "Teen who wore MAGA hat" speaks during RNC night two

He exposed the FAKE Media by standing there and smiling. And now he's laughing all the way to the bank.

Last edited:
•••
@Cannuck

how soon can Canada build a wall ????

when y’all start getting that ass kicked by some other country .... don’t call us

Mexico as corrupt as it is... does more for the USA than Canada ..... Canada sits and watches all world affairs .... but never engages in them

Last edited:
•••
NICK SANDMANN'S STORY: "Teen who wore MAGA hat" speaks during RNC night two

He exposed the FAKE Media by standing there and smiling. And now he's laughing all the way to the bank.

cash in young fella

•••
I would have no problem if y’all build a wall ... y’all don’t do shit but watch everything that goes down any way...

Trust me, I/we empathize with your situation. What do you expect Canada to do?

No masks at the RNC event... No masks at the White House .... I can only imagine the uproar the Democrats are having πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
PLANDEMIC EXPOSED

Trump stopped 3M from sending masks to Canada (Free Trade), maybe he's hoarding them somewhere in his bunker.

@Cannuck

how soon can Canada build a wall ????

when y’all start getting that ass kicked by some other country .... don’t call us
Mexico as corrupt as it is... does more for the USA than Canada ..... Canada sits and watches all world affairs .... but never engages in them

Walls are for commies, no interest.

•••

PLANDEMIC EXPOSED

One of the biggest hoaxes of all time.

•••
Trust me, I/we empathize with your situation. What do you expect Canada to do?

Trump stopped 3M from sending masks to Canada (Free Trade), maybe he's hoarding them somewhere in his bunker.

Walls are for commies, no interest.

that’s my point... Canada has nothing to offer the US that the US can’t do for itself... we have tried working with Canada and it always ends up the same way.... Canada will only support from afar ....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back