IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Since fellow forum member doesn't post it in this thread, I'm relaying a headline here, I hope he doesn't mind.
Chinese #domain investors are interested in acquiring USPS.com [Domain Gang]
A conglomerate of Chinese domain investors are having big plans for USPS.com.

Huang Xi Investments of Shanghai, China, holds onto $4.5 billion dollars in cash and liquid assets; it has already acquired the Chinese domain USPS.cn for an unspecified amount.

•••
@Namersen

Satire; They claim 80% news to 20% satire.

It fooled u huh? @Acroplex love hear that

He fooled me once too. it must say;
“this post is 100% true” news on DG be true:
The good news is they are 2nd to none when comes to “real news” ; )

Note; post will edit itself to “.” if no reply 5 min. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:
•••
People are saying that they fear retaliation if they are public about not voting for Trump. They are afraid.

In the box though, they will check Joe.

Since 2016, Trump hasn't gained support, he's lost some. He didn't have any to lose.
You've just twisted the truth 180º. Many Conservatives fear retaliation if they go public about voting for Trump. Liberals are nasty, vindictive people if you don't agree with them... that's why Trump is gonna kick Joe's ass in November... because of the silent majority!

•••
•••
Told you.

upload_2020-8-21_17-35-16.png

Last edited:
•••

Told me what? It's an average of polls, some of the polls you cherry pick are averaged in. Another empty post. Why in the world would I have a problem with that?

I'm waiting on your response about Oregon and Citizenship. Is it more of you lying or more you just didn't have a clue on what your were posting? Is it from some garbage source you use? You pick.

Last edited:
•••
executive orders falling out of the sky before the election, Contested election after if Trump loses

this is gonna be a helluva ride, apparently the Dems want it, they are gonna get it

What executive orders are you hoping for? If it's something deemed bad by Dems, it's just him keeping Dems fired up.

•••
Wow. You know even less about dementia than you do about Japan. Reading off a teleprompter doesn't require short-term memory or a sustained train of thought. I know the media is playing his speech up for suckers like you who need reassurance and don't ask too many questions - but it proves nothing. Nice you are watching Fox, though.

Expectations were pretty low. Every democrat would say it was wonderful if he started drooling.

•••
You've just twisted the truth 180º. Many Conservatives fear retaliation if they go public about voting for Trump. Liberals are nasty, vindictive people if you don't agree with them... that's why Trump is gonna kick Joe's ass in November... because of the silent majority!

Exactly! It’s insane.

Again, rumor is ; why FB Oculus founder fired.

More “liberal tolerance” huh @JB Lions?

Last edited:
•••
Told me what? It's an average of polls, some of the polls you cherry pick are averaged in. Another empty post. Why in the world would I have a problem with that?

I'm waiting on your response about Oregon and Citizenship. Is it more of you lying or more you just didn't have a clue on what your were posting? Is it from some garbage source you use? You pick.

Want to make JB upset, just tell him the truth.

DMV clerks don't ask if you're a citizen but ask everyone if they want to register to vote.. I've personally seen a man who couldn't speak English asked if he wanted to register.

•••
•••
Want to make JB upset, just tell him the truth.

DMV clerks don't ask if you're a citizen but ask everyone if they want to register to vote.. I've personally seen a man who couldn't speak English asked if he wanted to register.

You don't tell the truth tho. I used the official site, you lied again. I guess you have a quota you want to hit every day.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
Are you in pre-school? It's a picture. Again, what orders are you hoping for? Or it's just something you like to repeat as if it's something?

I don't have any preference , Whatever Trump deems necessary is good with me, Why do we care how pumped up the Dems get?? Voters are set to vote who they are going to vote for , But i can see executive orders flying soon, Trump probably already some in mind right now.

•••
•••
Or people who don't want antifa / blm mobs pulling them from their homes or cars.

Rep. Pressley Calls For Targeting GOP Officials With “Unrest In The Streets”

That's called disturbing the peace and its against the law, I know Portland PD wont do squat about it for the citizens, I know Portland cops have to wanna kick that ass good and put em all in jail but they can't because of that twisted major and governor

•••
•••
You don't tell the truth tho. I used the official site, you lied again. I guess you have a quota you want to hit every day.

Democrats would never lie boys and girls.

Joe Biden is smart.

Joe Biden will fix everything

Dr Ford was telling the truth, all her friends and witnesses were lying

Justice Kavanaugh was a teenage gang rape leader

Nick Sandman was harassing a native american elder

blm mater protesters are peaceful

antifa doesn't exist

That filthy mask you've been putting on, taking off, touching stuff then touching the mask will protect you from the plague.

DMV ask everyone if they are a citizen before asking if they want to register to vote.

upload_2020-8-21_18-12-14.png

upload_2020-8-21_18-13-11.png

Who are you going to believe, me or you lying eyes? - JB Lions.

Last edited:
•••
I am going by the exact same source as I went by in 2016 when Hillary Clinton was far ahead in the polls , but my polls showed Trump was ahead marginally , who won the 2016 election???
Thats a false analogy bro....the way things went back then politically isnt a guarantee at all of how things will go today...they gonna throw your filthy, useless boy out...i mean, he proved us rght about rotten, toxic, abusive, white toxic masculinity, and its kinda hard to find too.

Who will win the 2020 election? Donald Trump by a slightly better margin than he beat Clinton
That was because he had no years of govt service to account for...BUT THIS TIME HE WILL...
I called the 2016 election here at NPs 3 months before the election happened, aside from death happeningDonald Trump had that election wrapped up and won.
cuz he sold a lie that gullible, uneducated, unexposed white Americans loved...like the charlatan he's always been(and like his niece confirmed)....he's never had any service in government, or public policy..nada...just white male privilege, conning his way through US institutions, LIKE EPTSTEIN.
the same goes for 2020
No it wont..because your boy is so bad at governance, his incumbency advantage wont be able to save him...he already jokingly told a news reporter that Biden was gonna be her president. why would he say that? yup..he knows he's prolly gonna lose.

•••
I think Trump will lose and lose badly. The silent majority is really for Biden.

I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. So much so, yesterday I had registered FallOf45.com. Will Make a great book title or movie next year. :)

imo
he will lose and go to jail. SDNY already has a case again either him, or his org, and most of his "henchmen" have been to jail....for doing his business and transactions....US courts will soon connect Trump to at least 1 major thing...just watch...

•••
Democrats would never lie boys and girls.

Joe Biden is smart.

Joe Biden will fix everything

Dr Ford was telling the truth, all her friends and witnesses were lying

Justice Kavanaugh was a teenage gang rape leader

Nick Sandman was harassing a native american elder

blm mater protesters are peaceful

antifa doesn't exist

That filthy mask you've been putting on, taking off, touching stuff then touching the mask will protect you from the plague.

DMV ask everyone if they are a citizen before asking if they want to register to vote.
LOl...so now you're a sarcastic fake victim???? pls make a real point, cuz i dont see one here. thanks.

•••
•••
Back