IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you forget the Chinese just released a virus causing a pandemic?

Nope. I am well aware of what the CCP is doing. But I also smell when Americans are being manipulated into blaming their problems on China. People should keep their eyes on their own government as well.

The real solution is holding leadership and law enforcement accountable. Corruption, weak political leadership and double standard of law enforcement.

That's a small start. The real solution is to mend society, which has been disassembled by government taking over the roles of the family, church and community. The cities are where the government has had the most effect, and just look. No amount of policing will bring order and cooperation to a society that lacks it. It comes from the people.

Just watched Netflix's Dirty Money, about Epstein. Depressing how deep the rot and corruption is.

Last edited:
•••
I was lucky enough to see the Rodney King riots from a distance in LA, and then up close the next day in San Francisco. One thing that struck me (besides the police doing nothing) was the festive atmosphere. All the media talked about "anger" but all the looters I saw were smiling and joking like it was Christmas.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Nope. I am well aware of what the CCP is doing. But I also smell when Americans are being manipulated into blaming their problems on China. People should keep their eyes on their own government as well.

Media, edu institutions, many democrats and one presidential candidate are carrying water for the Chinese. "come on man".

Trump is blaming the Chinese, along with AU, CA and many other countries because they deserve it.

That's a small start. The real solution is to mend society, which has been disassembled by government taking over the roles of the family, church and community. The cities are where the government has had the most effect, and just look. No amount of policing will bring order and cooperation to a society that lacks it. It comes from the people.

Change starts with leadership. In example, different responses to the Stoneman High School shooting by police. Corrupt Broward police waited outside while Coral Springs police rushed in to stop the shooter. Difference was leadership and training.

Just watched Netflix's Dirty Money, about Epstein. Depressing how deep the rot and corruption is.

•••
•••
You're using a quote from Trump to suggest the protesters in Michigan were white supremacist. The fact Americans can protest peacefully while armed is a great thing. They were not racist or even one race. There were black, mexican, white Americans.

Americans are not ruled. Our politicians are servants. The documents that laid the foundation for our republic give us the right to remove them by force if they forget that.

Rioters in Minneapolis attacked the police station. Set fires. Looted. Citizens lawfully protected their own businesses with guns, while the police hid.

Popular resetment turned to rage - continued crises on a daily basis creates destabalization.

The puppet master, pulling strings on Hong Kong:

https://www.state.gov/prc-national-...l-on-hong-kong-national-security-legislation/

Today:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/29/tru...liminate-special-treatment-for-hong-kong.html

Deflect and distract, keeps changing the dialogue, when people finally have finally had enough (nothing left to lose) and protest, time to declare Martial Law...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Popular resetment turned to rage - continued crises on a daily basis creates destabalization.

The puppet master, pulling strings on Hong Kong:

https://www.state.gov/prc-national-...l-on-hong-kong-national-security-legislation/

Today:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/29/tru...liminate-special-treatment-for-hong-kong.html

Deflect and distract, keeps changing the dialogue, when people finally have finally had enough (nothing left to lose) and protest, time to declare Martial Law...

Some people can do more than one thing at a time.

•••
•••

Yeah, you did that trick yesterday by posting an older article, but for some reason you're not posting what came after that. And the WHO does many things. Leaving in the middle of a pandemic, of course you would be ok with that. You're a good little Trump tool.

As we went over earlier in the thread, he had early warnings in his daily intelligence briefings that he didn't heed or actually read. And the response afterwards is completely on him.

Last edited:
•••
•••
President XI awards you one good behavior point.

Yeah, you did that trick yesterday by posting an older article, but for some reason you're not posting what came after that. And the WHO does many things. Leaving in the middle of a pandemic, of course you would be ok with that. You're a good little Trump tool.

As we went over earlier in the thread, he had early warnings in his daily intelligence briefings that he didn't heed or actually read. And the response afterwards is completely on him.

Amazing after being wrong so often, you still look down on people who might disagree with you.

•••
Stop letting liberal media, twitter think for you.

•••
Stop letting liberal media, twitter think for you.

Stop making dumb comments day after day. You literally repeat what Trump says.

•••
wait-literally-literally-or-figuratively-literally-27700675[1].png

•••
Media, edu institutions, many democrats and one presidential candidate are carrying water for the Chinese. "come on man".

Yes, they are. But I am seeing more signs of the same kind of Russia dementia we saw. Most Americans couldn't find China on a map - they don't have much awareness of the world outside. I get the feeling that too many are now focused on China-bad as a way to avoid looking at the USA's own serious problems. That's all. The way to deal with China is to understand that the CCP are cold-war style enemies. Stop enabling them and let them destroy themselves, as they will on the current path.

"President Trump has announced that the United States will terminate its relationship with the World Health Organization"

Trumpers probably think this is good.

Waiting for you to try to make the case that it's a bad thing.

•••

You mean besides being worse off? You can start here - https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-01121-1

Tell me why you think it's a good thing after reading that or taking some time learning what they do.

You guys very well know Trump is looking for a scapegoat. Does anybody here disagree with that?

This is literally one of this tweets today. Simple minded tweet for simple minded followers:

CHINA!
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

9h

Last edited:
•••
Yes, they are. But I am seeing more signs of the same kind of Russia dementia we saw. Most Americans couldn't find China on a map
That's not true. ( Maps have labels )

- they don't have much awareness of the world outside.
I think this is a common among most countries. Maybe less since the Internet.

I get the feeling that too many are now focused on China-bad as a way to avoid looking at the USA's own serious problems. That's all. The way to deal with China is to understand that the CCP are cold-war style enemies. Stop enabling them and let them destroy themselves, as they will on the current path.

I don't think we are using China to deflect from our problems. But I think a cold war could come. China / India fighting on their border. China seem to be trying to expand their borders / territory.

Yesterday libs were calling Trump a communist puppet.

•••
You mean besides being worse off? You can start here - https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-01121-1

Tell me why you think it's a good thing after reading that or taking some time learning what they do.

You guys very well know Trump is looking for a scapegoat. Does anybody here disagree with that?

Who gave false information on the orders of China. The head of the W.H.O isn't a medical doctor, has a long communist history. Those are facts. Nothing to stop them from lying for China again.

Giving the money to other org's where it can be used effectively is OK.

Last edited:
•••
Nothing stopping the W.H.O from removing it's communist leadership and asking for more money from the USA.

"people are going to die" - the democrat mob

Last edited:
•••
Who gave false information on the orders of China. The head of the W.H.O isn't a medical doctor, has a long communist history.

So. Not a medical doctor but:

"In 1986, Tedros received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Asmara. In 1992, Tedros received a Master of Science degree in Immunology of Infectious Diseases from London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine at the University of London. In 2000, he earned a Doctor of Philosophy in community health from the University of Nottingham for research investigating the effects of dams on the transmission of malaria in the Tigray region of Ethiopia."

You listen to Trump, you think he's more qualified?

You didn't touch the stuff they do.

Last edited:
•••
So. Not a medical doctor but:

"In 1986, Tedros received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Asmara. In 1992, Tedros received a Master of Science degree in Immunology of Infectious Diseases from London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine at the University of London. In 2000, he earned a Doctor of Philosophy in community health from the University of Nottingham for research investigating the effects of dams on the transmission of malaria in the Tigray region of Ethiopia."

You listen to Trump, you think he's more qualified?

You didn't touch the stuff they do.

I think Tedros is not trustworthy. US can give funds directly instead of washing it through the W.H.O.

Last edited:
•••
I think Tedros is no trustworthy.

Where to you think the first warnings came from? This is where you want to defund?

Trump says _____________ is bad.

mr-x/Trumpers says _______________ is bad.

For political purposes/scapegoat. Not what's actually good for America/World. For himself.

Give directly to who? You're always lacking specifics. What group has worldwide organization for pandemics? Give me some names, then show me past accomplishments in said areas.

Last edited:
•••
Where to you think the first warnings came from? This is where you want to defund?

Yes. They lied and are not trustworthy.

Trump says _____________ is bad.

mr-x/Trumpers says _______________ is bad.

For political purposes/scapegoat. Not what's actually good for America/World. For himself.

Give directly to who? You're always lacking specifics. What group has worldwide organization for pandemics?

Trump says _______ is bad.

Jb Lions / LWNJ says ______ is good.

Followed by tears.

Last edited:
•••
Back