NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    45.1%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.3%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fill the Supreme Court with conservative justices. Vote Trump 2024!

•••
•••
•••
Don't get me wrong I don't want her to win. But, I think Michelle Obama has the best chance of beating Trump. However, talk about a disaster of a president. Other than that Biden is the best Dems have and is still losing huge to Trump. Newsom +8% Trump and others. Mrs. Obama not sure I believe it but +11% Obama
She had 0 chance of beating Trump since she’s not running

•••
Last edited:
•••
Burgum or Vance
Yeah, Tim Scott is who most of the people polled what Trump to pick as VP choice. But you could be well right I think it will be Tim Scott or Burgum but doubt Vance.

•••
Burgum or Vance
I will accept the results if Bidens wins but am expecting a Trump victory. If Trump wins will you cry and protest in the streets? Why is Florida so red these days?

•••
It's funny because it's true...

:xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

•••
I will accept the results if Bidens wins but am expecting a Trump victory. If Trump wins will you cry and protest in the streets? Why is Florida so red these days?
We riot

•••
•••
When Clinton lost in 2016 Dems seemed very unpatriotic as they started the "Not my President" movement when Trump won. I don't think any GOP is saying Biden not my president. Riot is your right just do your best not to break too many laws.

•••
When Clinton lost in 2016 Dems seemed very unpatriotic as they started the "Not my President" movement when Trump won. I don't think any GOP is saying Biden not my president. Riot is your right just do your best not to break too many laws.
Riot in spirit, don’t have time to be arrested.

But there probably would be some, the true Americans aka Dem Party will not stand for dictator/Fascist type stuff. Trump would be hiding in the bunker again the whole term

•••
Riot in spirit, don’t have time to be arrested.

If neither side accepts defeat, it won't be just in spirit... just sayin' :cautious:

•••
Now Georgia Cooney asking Joe to resign
Hollywood getting involved

•••
@Daniel Owens, what do you think about Trump's idea of an immigrant fighting league? Do you really think he was joking? :unsure:

Migrant vs. UFC Champion to gain citizenship, do you agree?

Last edited:
•••
@Daniel Owens, what do you think about Trump's idea of an immigrant fighting league? Do you really think he was joking? :unsure:

I don't think he was joking at all... a made-for-tv Reality series, modern twist on the Roman Games and Hunger Games. He was serious.

Migrant vs. UFC Champion to gain citizenship, do you agree?

How about Migrant vs. Trump (the superman), do you agree? :unsure:

•••
How about Migrant vs. Trump (the superman), do you agree?

That was a rhetorical question BTW. :xf.wink:

The whole notion of a 'migrant' UFC league is ridiculous ...or is it? :unsure:

•••
Neurologist diagnosis Biden, suggests both presidents take REAL cognitive test...

•••
Neurologist diagnosis Biden, suggests both presidents take REAL cognitive test...

Biden won't pass the cognitive test. Trump won't pass the truth machine, nor the democracy test.

•••
Biden won't pass the cognitive test. Trump won't pass the truth machine, nor the democracy test.

A basic military entrance psychological performance evaluation ought to be the minimum requirement for a Commander-in-Chief IMO.

I suspect candidates would be reluctant to take one since they'd probably both fail and be disqualified from holding office.

•••
A basic military entrance psychological performance
That would be necessary to prevent a sociopath or something like that to be the president. (I think).

A cognitive test is just to see how well your brain is functioning.
----------------------
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/22306-cognitive-test

Cognitive tests are short, quick tests to check how well your brain is functioning. These tests don’t diagnose specific diseases. Instead, they identify a problem with cognition and the need for more in-depth testing.

Why might I need cognitive testing?​

Cognitive tests are usually done if there’s a suspicion of mental decline or impairment. You may have noticed such a decline yourself or a close friend or family member may have noticed.

•••
That would be necessary to prevent a sociopath or something like that to be the president. (I think).

A cognitive test is just to see how well your brain is functioning.
----------------------

Biden loses his train of thought while Trump rants about windmills, Hannibal lector, sharks and batteries... I'm not a psychologist, but IMO Biden is declining while Trump is dementing.

•••
Trump is dementing.
But I don't think that's happening for his age. I mean, the guy has been always like that.
A public walking threat, mentally a spoiled 5yo brat, someone with no morals at all, and now a convicted felon and sexual abuser. I don't think that's a sign of dementia, that was there for a long time.

Edit: But yes, even with all that, he can get a "positive" (he wouldn't pass) the cognitive test as well.

Last edited:
•••
But I don't think that's happening for his age. I mean, the guy has been always like that.

He used to be reasonable on tv, even in interviews.

A public walking threat, mentally a spoiled 5yo brat, someone with no morals at all, and now a convicted felon and sexual abuser. I don't think that's a sign of dementia, that was there for a long time.

I'm not sure if you can blame his lack of filters and lack of morality on the coke.

But yes, even with all that, he can get a "positive" in the cognitive test as well.

He'd never submit to one, he knows better.

•••

True that, but his ability to escape justice is one of the qualities the cult admires most. Freedom from responsibility and equity vicariously embracing their hedonistic selves through him. That's his charisma, kinda like the ringmaster in Pinocchio. The roller coaster ride leadup is simply part of the transformation process... classic. 🫏

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back