IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BS, for the record, I never defended the dude.

IMO, you're emotional response to nipples is obsessive and has NOTHING to to do with US politics.

1664116542392.png

But your not defending him...

I heard the security guards told the Qanon's in Trump's crowd to relax :xf.wink:

1664116118531.png

•••
•••
W8uDuQ5.png

Trump STILL the most popular candidate in history, and he's not even running for anything.

If he declares the RNC can not pay his legal bills.

•••
•••
Personally, I don't think its professional, but would you rather be staring down the barrel of an AK47 or a set of tits? :xf.wink:

1664117956773.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
Ironically they really are sending their best.

•••
•••
I don't understand. What is the FUD? Are you saying that if cannabis can be legal, assault weapons should be too?
No, but what I am saying is Marijuana is a class 1 illegal substance by Federal law, federal law supersedes state law, they are allowing states people to use Marijuana on a recreational basis as well as grow , distribute and trade a class 1 illegal drug.

So the same should be done with state by state with any firearms , states can outlaw them, states can keep them legal , the same that is happening with Marijuana.

•••
No, but what I am saying is Marijuana is a class 1 illegal substance by Federal law, federal law supersedes state law, they are allowing states people to use Marijuana on a recreational basis as well as grow , distribute and trade a class 1 illegal drug.

So the same should be done with state by state with any firearms , states can outlaw them, states can keep them legal , the same that is happening with Marijuana.

Marijuana is not meth, cocaine or heroine....just as weapons of war are not pop-guns.

•••
Marijuana is not meth, cocaine or heroine....just as weapons of war are not pop-guns.
Marijuana is a schedule 1 drug , it is Illegal , the law is the law , no one is above the law. Supposedly anyways lol …

Here is one , if not the biggest problem I have with the current system , the peoples vote should make these decisions , not a few politicians .

•••
Marijuana is a schedule 1 drug , it is Illegal , the law is the law , no one is above the law. Supposedly anyways lol …

Here is one , if not the biggest problem I have with the current system , the peoples vote should make these decisions , not a few politicians .

Unfortunately, is was not for the public's protection that marijuana was criminalized, but rather due to racism in governnment and corporate greed.

This article demonstrates how the early media influenced public opinion to support this aggregious policy:

https://www.drugwarrant.com/articles/why-is-marijuana-illegal/

•••
Unfortunately, is was not for the public's protection that marijuana was criminalized, but rather due to racism in governnment and corporate greed.

This article demonstrates how the early media influenced public opinion to support this aggregious policy:

https://www.drugwarrant.com/articles/why-is-marijuana-illegal/
Well , I won’t disagree with that , but a pot user since I was 12 years old , my opinion is , it is not safe to use weed and drive a vehicle , I don’t believe it advisable for a normal healthy person to smoke weed everyday 4 to 5 times a day , especially with high THC levels in todays weed, and those two things are what I am seeing happening today , people are not being responsible with the privilege of recreational use of weed IMO , I will state this now , and I would bet it will turn out to be a fact in time , user as the way people using it today , issues are to arise with brain functionality , lung issues , nervous system issues … pot was never meant to smoked like cigarettes or vaped multiple times a day , every day of the week .

I enjoy a bowl or joint as much as the next person , But, I have always been responsible when smoking weed , recreational to me , is using on weekends and such … not driving until I come down off a high , I am seeing the exact opposite right now , people are getting stoned 2-4-5 times a day every day , they are driving and smoking weed at the same time .

Edibles are great , but they keep me high for hours , so I know if I am going to ingest some edible , I am going to be down for at least 3 hours , up to as much as 6 hours before I have any business operating a vehicle or equipment.

My point , people are far abusing the privilege of using pot for recreational use . There are going to be HUGE problems arise from it , both health and mental , to much of anything is not good for the human brain and organs within us .

With all that said . And seeing the irresponsible use, I oppose the legalization of recreational use of marijuana being legal at this time.

I use the same responsibilities with my AR-15 and AK-47 , I am fully aware and responsible as an owner of these firearms , i use caution and responsibility of owning these firearms , the firearms don’t pull themselves off the shelf and fire themselves , every precaution and responsibility is taken by me, while having these firearms and shooting them at the gun range

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
BTW : I and my wife stopped smoking marijuana over a year ago , I may, or may not revisit it, I may need it in some years ahead as I get older for pain and stuff , but I am good right now with out it .. however I certainly do not oppose anyone who wishes to use it, of course not , as long as they are using it responsibility and respectfully , as I did through the years .

•••
I despise Nike's divisive politics and overpriced shoes - and I agree with your sentiment. But women making Nikes were making more than 20 cents an hour 25 years ago, and I would imagine it's many times that now. And foreign companies generally pay a premium over what local Chinese companies paid.

Why people support crap brands like this is beyond me. Mass stupidity.

•••
Marijuana is not meth, cocaine or heroine...
America (including Canada) really needs to come to grips with the insane levels of addiction and drug use if they are ever to retain their leadership roles in the world.

•••
It’s some really messed up stuff , and then on the flip side , there are quite a few NFL and NBA players that 1 million+ Dollars per Game , that’s for 3 hours of work per 1 Million + Dollars . No matter how one looks at , Football and Basketball are both a Game , they start out with little kids playing these games. They were founded as recreational, they are a Game . There are millions of Americans who hit the grind of work everyday for $10 -$12 - $15 an hour , many make less that $100 per days work vs 1 million+ For 3 hours work to play a game .

Then you look at the sneakers these 1+ million dollar for 3 hours shoes they are wearing , made by someone making 25 Cents an hour.

yeah, something is very very wrong with that picture IMO

Then , you have Rap , I won’t call them musicians , because they don’t play any instruments , ummm, Rap music talkers ? Like Lil Wayne , Baby Face , worth 1 Billion Dollars , Rihanna , Beyoncé as couple of examples , Kayne West , all Billionaires. Not millionaires , Billionaires. These people don’t even produce their own beats or make any music , they use people to make the beats, and on electrical machines too , then they write up some lyrics and talk those lyrics to make songs , the most musical action you will get maybe a so called DJ scratching two vinyl albums , a drummer on once in a blue moon , all the rest is digitally made.

The point being ,, Americas Priorities are not right IMO , to much stuff is way out of hand , and shouldn’t have gotten out of hand.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
The Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines waerejust sabatoged. Without the pipeline Europe will freeze this winter. All the "officials" are blaming Russia for it, on the theory that Russia would sabatoge their own pipeline to spite Europe, rather than simply not sending gas to Europe. We've been sending billions of dollars plus rockets to Ukraine on a regular basis for a while now, looks like Biden and his handlers want a war.

Last edited:
•••
The Nord Stream pipeline was just sabatoged. Without this pipeline Europe will freeze this winter. All the "officials" are blaming Russia for it, on the theory that Russia would sabatoge their own pipeline to spite Europe, rather than simply not sending gas to Europe. We've been sending billions of dollars to Ukraine on a regular basis for a while now, looks like Biden and his handlers want a war.
Why would the Russians sabotage their own pipe , they have shut off valves right at their convenience , The media are idiots .

Well , if Joe is hankering for a conflict , he better look at the big picture , we didn’t win the Viet nam war, we didn’t win the Iraq - Afghanistan war . That’s probably 38 years of war between those two wars , 0 and 2 , and Trillions upon Trillions in debt . Then , now we are practically funding the Russia - Ukraine conflict , we have a pretty depleted militarily after being in the 30 year Iraq - Afghanistan conflict and just being out of that conflict . China has over 1 billion people , I would assume tons of missiles, batteries , ammo and ect , Russia would ally China, N Korea would ally both , then you have Turkey , uhhh uhhh Joe , don’t even go there .

•••
China is now in military exercises with India , I knew China and Russia were doing military exercises , now India ,between those three countries the population. Is over 2 Billion 144 Million people .

We are as close to a true Nuclear war as we have been in history , world war 3 , whatever is going to happen, is going to happen soon IMO , within 6 weeks or less in my opinion . Rather it’s the capture of Putin , Putin Launching Nukes , or a full scale world war 3 , one or the other is coming soon IMO .

If we avoid nuclear war , will there be unrest all over the world ? This one I can’t even make an a opinion on today … Very crazy days PeePs

Last edited:
•••
Italy just elected a conservative PM who wants out of the EU, and like clockwork the entire worlwide mainstream media wants to "clarify" all at once that she is "not" a fascist or tyrant.

1fAjaTa.png

Last edited:
•••
Italy just elected a conservative PM who wants out of the EU, and like clockwork the entire worlwide mainstream media wants to "clarify" all at once that she is "not" a fascist or tyrant.

1fAjaTa.png

I have had it with all “ism” and “ist” BS , that shit didn’t start on turbo level until the woke - BLM - Antifa kicked in high gear , now everything is an ism or an ist .

Rock On Italy !!! More than half the country wanted her .

Come on November !! Republicans majority to the senate and Congress .

Pelosi got booed pretty good in New York, that speaks loudly IMO

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back