IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
On a visit to Buffalo NY to exploit the murder of black people by a white democrat, Joe Biden described Jeremy Smith as a white supremacist.

1652884885012.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bush said: “The result is an absence of checks and balances in Russia, and the decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq — I mean, of Ukraine. Iraq. Anyway. I’m 75.”

Wow. That couldn’t have been a more perfect gaffe. And I love how he played it off.

I’m sure this is going to make the 9/11 conspiracy nuts go crazy t

•••
•••
Do you know any man who has given birth? If so, please share this miracle of life with the rest of us.....
1652966983584.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
I am shocked Joe Biden refused to condemn the politically hate crime on Taiwanese Americans attending Church by a Chinese communist.

1652980080283.png

Mass shootings in the last several months by a Hispanic, two African Americans, a Chinese Communist and a left-wing Caucasian.

Joe Biden could only exploit one of those murderers. Joe Biden is a corrupt degenerate and so are the people who lied and cheated to keep him in power.

Last edited:
•••
I am shocked Joe Biden refused to condemn the politically hate crime on Taiwanese Americans attending Church by a Chinese communist.

Show attachment 216223

Mass shootings in the last several months by a Hispanic, two African Americans, a Chinese Communist and a left-wing Caucasian.

Joe Biden could only exploit one of those murderers. Joe Biden is a corrupt degenerate and so are the people who lied and cheated to keep him in power.
Sleepy Joe also forgot about the black driver that intentionally drove his SUV through barricades and into a crowd celebrating the Waukesha Christmas parade leaving 5 dead and 48 injured!

•••
•••
•••
•••
………

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back