IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't worry. Starting a world war with Russia, destroying the global economy, and transgender education will solve all of that!
What, me worry? I've been saying all along this would happen. Have you got a solution besides Trump? Are you personally prepped? :unsure:

Elon Musk has definitely said and done things I've disagreed with over the years, but pledging to reverse Donald Trump's Twitter ban isn't one of them. Freedom of speech includes speech you disagree with and speech you find offensive, whoever that might be from.

β€œI am not going on Twitter. I am going to stay on Truth. I hope Elon buys Twitter because he’ll make improvements to it and he is a good man, but I am going to be staying on Truth.” -Trump
We'll see, we'll see...

Last edited:
•••
What, me worry? I've been saying all along this would happen. Have you got a solution besides Trump?
I never said Trump was the solution. But I'm not using him as a distraction from reality either - I have the Johnny Depp trial for that. We have actual people in charge now, the so-called adults, who are driving us to the brink rather than trying to correct course. So, it's fine if you want to forget about that and focus on Trump as an escape - but at least recognize it as such. Otherwise we may as well be discussing Amber Heard's crying skills and how they will end the world.

•••
I never said Trump was the solution. But I'm not using him as a distraction from reality either...

Trump has the same attitude toward Ukraine as the the environment... somebody's else's problem. Instead of sweeping the dirt under the rug, sweep the rug under the dirt.

•••
Trump has the same attitude toward Ukraine as the the environment... somebody's else's problem.
Really don't know what you are talking about. Especially regarding Ukraine. But if you're happy with the war machine running things and a semi-mobile dummy in the White House, that's fine.

•••
Trump has the same attitude toward Ukraine as the the environment... somebody's else's problem. Instead of sweeping the dirt under the rug, sweep the rug under the dirt.
When Ukraine asked for weapons, Barack Obama sent blankets ( non-lethal aid ) because he wanted Putin's cooperation with Iran. Joe Biden extorted Ukraine in exchange for favorable treatment by the USA.

Trump sent weapons to Ukraine.

Democrats in the house got angry with Trump for trying to force Ukraine to admit they had been extorted, held a show trial and impeached Trump.

The Senate refused and found Trump not guilty.
--

Trump's America first policy would not have allowed the state department to use Putin as a negotiator with Iran. Without tacit support from the Joe Biden, Putin would not have invaded Ukraine, imo.

You need to quit trump cold turkey .

Last edited:
•••
President Joe Biden on Thursday canceled three large domestic oil and gas lease sales days after U.S. fuel prices hit an all-time high.

1652386397828.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I see that Trump hasn't been mentioned for a whole week... must be a record from up north!
1652449226011.png

•••
I see that Trump hasn't been mentioned for a whole week... must be a record from up north!
Show attachment 215867
It's sad when people obsess over one person, a kind of myopia that clouds everything else.
I remember asking about Roosevelt (FDR) when I was in grade school, and my father kind of grunted that he wasn't great. He obviously hated him, but didn't prattle on about it. Even the grunt was a surprise for me, because we were taught (brainwashed?) that he was the greatest president in the history of all mankind. He even served 3 terms. He was on our coins! He ended the depression, we were told...

There weren't masses of people cursing out that Roosevelt every time a strong wind knocked out their phone line 20 years later. Awful as he was, and he was a truly awful president, they had lives.

I feel the same when people rattle on about Obama, Bush, Clinton... They are not the problem - they are just the symptoms.

Last edited:
•••
I feel the same when people rattle on about Obama, Bush, Clinton... They are not the problem - they are just the symptoms.

Occasionally we get a leader so monumentally bad, or good the media can't can't help or stop them.

Last edited:
•••

Seeing as we haven't heard anything from you in in this thread in over a month, rag on... :-P

•••
Occasionally we get a leader so monumentally bad, or good the media can't can't help or stop them.
I think they tend to be exaggerated either way. We have semi-conscious nursing home patient and (when he had a functioning but still inferior brain) former racist and deeply corrupt pol there right now, and the country is still being run by the same cabal. That cabal prefers the masses focus on the personalities out front. It keep us from asking who is really running things.

That said, the public will never ask those questions, They'll vote the whole cruise ship down sh#t creek, and then blame the entertainment director when they arrive at the bottom.

•••
•••
•••
I think they tend to be exaggerated either way.
The media enforces a political narrative but in Joe Biden's case the lie is just too blatant. Obama was a communist sympathizer and "decolonizer" but the economy ran well enough, and the changes were small enough the media could pretend he was the "greatest president ever".

i agree we have a mentally and morally compromised politician being run by the radical left. The democrat party has left most of America behind but and media is unable to hide it.

The presidents "emergency" trip to Wisconsin is an opportunity to demonize the "white" party and keep Hispanics and Blacks voting as they are told. The media can still enforce that narrative because most minorities identify as victims.

We have semi-conscious nursing home patient and (when he had a functioning but still inferior brain) former racist and deeply corrupt pol there right now,

Joe Biden is still a racist. The democrat party functions on racism and accusing others of doing what they do. The democrats just changed the focus of their racism.

and the country is still being run by the same cabal. That cabal prefers the masses focus on the personalities out front. It keep us from asking who is really running things...

There is a difference between republicans and democrats but politicians are allowed to spend their careers in congress. They now cover for each other

1652708534328.png

1652708567724.png

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
"Democracy on the brink' has replaced "people will die".

•••
"Democracy on the brink'
When they say this, they must mean: "C'mon, man. Just one more push and we can send it over the cliff!"

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back