IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Twitter is simply a newsfeed from many different sources. It's up to the reader to verify the source, as it is for any news report, especially from sources with known slants and falsehoods, such as the WAPO and CNN. Had you clicked on the tweet, you could have verified that it seems credible.

Much easier just to call others ignorant, though. No need to encounter uncomfortable facts, so you can continue feeling smarter than everyone else.
Apparently there's no need to have balanced discussions anymore either. Just post a tweet and the case is closed.

I did click on the Tweet. I went to the source. I read the replies. No question it was a stupid exercise... but what point was made? That some people are idiots? I concur! Now what?

•••
I should step away from this. We are in the final stages of global madness, and I can only dread what is coming next. How so many people can be so insanely stupid still boggles the mind. If people in 2010 could see the future of 2022, they would be in disbelief. But here they are, and those same people still mostly accept it or see it as a passing phase. It will pass of course, but leave an epic wake of destruction. Stay safe.

I hope you will reconsider and stay active in this thread , you are very insightful , you say what you have to say with little exceptions, I highly admire that

Last edited:
•••
•••
Apparently there's no need to have balanced discussions anymore either. Just post a tweet and the case is closed.

I did click on the Tweet. I went to the source. I read the replies. No question it was a stupid exercise... but what point was made? That some people are idiots? I concur! Now what?

Now nothing. I hope you understand my point that using made up pronouns is nonsense and reducing women to a "concept" that can't be expressed by a biological definition is harmful to women.

These are not small or isolated incidents. A relatively small group of trans-activist and racist grievance mongers are doing severe harm to our children and our society.

Last edited:
•••
Here is the article, https://www.dailywire.com/news/fair...-of-military-members-that-they-have-privilege

Twitter post a comment on the event documented by a journalist. Thanks for looking though. I hope you are starting to realize these are not small isolated examples.
It makes for good discussion, but the existence of stupid people doesn't disprove the existence of gender diversity. They're completely unrelated.

This is like if I posted a news article about snow in Orlando to prove that global warming is a lie.

•••
It makes for good discussion, but the existence of stupid people doesn't disprove the existence of gender diversity. They're completely unrelated.

This is like if I posted a news article about snow in Orlando to prove that global warming is a lie.

Stupid people arguing that biological sex is irrelevant and gender is a social construct.

Rich white women pretended to be Chicana, who overcame, gangs, drug abuse and homeless has spent years abusing children and other teachers. Tried to force her daughter to transition to male.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/meet...octrination-czar-who-married-a-child-molester

P.S. Also voted "teacher of the year" by other lunatics.

Last edited:
•••
Now nothing. I hope you understand my point that using made up pronouns is nonsense and reducing women to a "concept" that can't be expressed by a biological definition is harmful to women.

These are not small or isolated incidents. A relatively small group of trans-activist and racist grievance mongers are doing severe harm to our children and our society.

Rich white women pretended to be Chicana, who overcame, gangs, drug abuse and homeless has spent years abusing children and other teachers.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/meet...octrination-czar-who-married-a-child-molester
I understand why you think it's nonsense. I just don't agree.

The harm is in how we, as a society, and how our institutions react to these issues.

•••
Stupid people arguing that biological sex is irrelevant and gender is a social construct.

Rich white women pretended to be Chicana, who overcame, gangs, drug abuse and homeless has spent years abusing children and other teachers. Tried to force her daughter to transition to male.

Yes, if anyone were to claim that biological sex is irrelevant then that would be stupid. Sex isn't the same as gender, but it's absolutely relevant.

•••
I understand why you think it's nonsense. I just don't agree.

The harm is in how we, as a society, and how our institutions react to these issues.
The harm is forcing children to accept harmful lies, infringing on others rights.

•••
Yes, if anyone were to claim that biological sex is irrelevant then that would be stupid.
That is the trans movement in a nutshell.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/01/20/what-is-a-woman-matt-walsh-non-binary-transgenderism/

“So what did you mean when you said ‘trans-women are women’ if you don’t know what it means?” Walsh challenged.

“Womanhood is something that is an umbrella term. It includes people who identify as a woman… It’s to each their own.

Sex isn't the same as gender, but it's absolutely relevant.

Sex is gender, there are only two, male and female.

Last edited:
•••
The harm is forcing children to accept harmful lies, infringing on others rights.
The problem is that there are differing opinions on whose rights are being infringed upon. We need to strive to find solutions that are fair for all.

•••
That is the trans movement in a nutshell.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/01/20/what-is-a-woman-matt-walsh-non-binary-transgenderism/

“So what did you mean when you said ‘trans-women are women’ if you don’t know what it means?” Walsh challenged.

“Womanhood is something that is an umbrella term. It includes people who identify as a woman… It’s to each their own.

Sex is gender, there are only two, male and female.
There are countless reputable medical sources that state otherwise.

•••

There in lies my problem . and I have stated it through out this thread countless times , “The Children” , Children have very little conception of things they may do when they are children that will effect them their whole adult life, it’s up to adults to protect the children as much as they possibly can, provide the children a fair chance to grow and prosper into adult hood without scars that will forever be with them . .. they have no one else

•••

Medical professionals are doctors to make money , yes, they do care about medical progress , but if doctors didn’t make 250,000 to millions per year doing it, they most likely wouldn’t do it, the same with Big Pharma , so advancing in resources of homosexuality, hormones, transitioning, it’s a multi billion dollar industry in the US now, it’s huge pay dirt for the doctors that participate.. as we have seen time and time again , money will supersede morales and ethics in many cases ..

What we have seen is a huge uprising of homosexuality, Transexual , now being Bisexual is on a big uprise right now.

How much of this will effect people for the rest of their lives with psychological problems

•••
Medical professionals are doctors to make money , yes, they do care about medical progress , but if doctors didn’t make 250,000 to millions per year doing it, they most likely wouldn’t do it, the same with Big Pharma , so advancing in resources of homosexuality, hormones, transitioning, it’s a multi billion dollar industry in the US now, it’s huge pay dirt for the doctors that participate.. as we have seen time and time again , money will supersede morales and ethics in many cases ..

What we have seen is a huge uprising of homosexuality, Transexual , now being Bisexual is on a big uprise right now.

How much of this will effect people for the rest of their lives with psychological problems
Well this is where the discussion ends for me. You're living in a different reality than I am. If you're going to discount common medical fact, then we don't share a shred of common ground (or sense) on which to have a debate. We may as well be arguing about the existence of unicorns and leprechauns.

Thanks again. Always enlightening.

•••
There in lies my problem . and I have stated it through out this thread countless times , “The Children” , Children have very little conception of things they may do when they are children that will effect them their whole adult life, it’s up to adults to protect the children as much as they possibly can, provide the children a fair chance to grow and prosper into adult hood without scars that will forever be with them . .. they have no one else
Matt Walsh put it well when asked why he cared about gender nonsense, "I care about the truth".

•••
We may as well be arguing about the existence of unicorns and leprechauns.
Probably next on the woke agenda.

By this time next year, they will be demanding concessions, demanding groveling apologies and passing laws to protect those as well. And those who question their existence will be deemed anti-science bigots.

•••
Plenty of Russians already in the Kootenays. Castlegar's tiny airport doesn't have much in amenities - except for a little 4 table cafe where a couple babushkas serve coffee and homemade borsch. Helps keep you warm while you watch your flight being cancelled.

Plenty of Chinese in BC too. I just ordered some custom bushings from a Russian company in Castlegar, I was impressed with the service and quality. It just goes to show how a country can be identified with its leader, most regular folk are decent hard-working people like anywhere else.

I should step away from this. We are in the final stages of global madness, and I can only dread what is coming next. How so many people can be so insanely stupid still boggles the mind. If people in 2010 could see the future of 2022, they would be in disbelief. But here they are, and those same people still mostly accept it or see it as a passing phase. It will pass of course, but leave an epic wake of destruction. Stay safe.

Just don't get too caught up in the madness. I find helping others helps me stay sane. Speaking of sanity, here is a new study on one of the issues that brought us to this juncture in time. It might help put things in perspective:

Of pandemics, politics, and personality: The role of conscientiousness and political ideology in the sharing of fake news.​

Abstract

Sharing misinformation can be catastrophic, especially during times of national importance. Typically studied in political contexts, the sharing of fake news has been positively linked with conservative political ideology. However, such sweeping generalizations run the risk of increasing already rampant political polarization. We offer a more nuanced account by proposing that the sharing of fake news is largely driven by low conscientiousness conservatives. At high levels of conscientiousness there is no difference between liberals and conservatives. We find support for our hypotheses in the contexts of COVID-19, political, and neutral news across eight studies (six preregistered; two conceptual replications) with 4,642 participants and 91,144 unique participant-news observations. A general desire for chaos explains the interactive effect of political ideology and conscientiousness on the sharing of fake news. Furthermore, our findings indicate the inadequacy of fact-checker interventions to deter the spread of fake news. This underscores the challenges associated with tackling fake news, especially during a crisis like COVID-19 where misinformation impairs the ability of governments to curtail the pandemic.

https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2021-96824-001

•••
The problem is that there are differing opinions on whose rights are being infringed upon. We need to strive to find solutions that are fair for all.

The solution is easy, accept the truth.

I don't have a right to demand you use adjectives, brilliant and handsome when you refer to me any more than you have a right to force me to use incorrect or imaginary pro-nouns.

People have a right to do what they want, they don't have a right to force others to join in their endeavor.

Canada just passed a law with language referring to Christian morality as a myth but another law makes it a hate crime to refuse to use imaginary pronouns.

Trans-activist have reduced gender to a costume you can change whenever you want.

Last edited:
•••
You're talking in circles. if you can't define what a woman is, how can you be one?

The biological definition of a woman is not changeable, it's an absolute fact. Everything else is a delusion, personality disorder or mental illness.

•••
Canada law refers to Christian morality as a "myth", while promoting self identified sexual orientation and gender.

Christian faith motivates millions of people, who give generously their time and resources to help others. How many Mercy Ships has the gender movement built, staffed and employed to provide complicated medical care to the poor?

Gender activist cry about pronouns and accuse other of violence if they refuse to accept their lies.

•••
The trans-activist in this discussion couldn't even define what a women is.

That's not medical science, the people in the debate were not medical doctors, they are activist who are paid to promote trans-gender issues.

Those are the people driving the "science" and promoting laws that strip people of their rights.

Last edited:
•••
Canada law refers to Christian morality as a "myth

I suppose it's how you frame the idea of 'myth'. The majority of Canadians follow Christian morality; however, as the government is a secular institution, law is essentially public while morality is generally considered a private matter. There is a distinct separation, but don't worry, we still invoke His protection in the national anthem with,"God keep our land..." :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
Leaving aside another dubious assertion that fake news is predominantly conservative, I find this from the article to be hopelessly clueless:

This underscores the challenges associated with tackling fake news, especially during a crisis like COVID-19 where misinformation impairs the ability of governments to curtail the pandemic.

They are speaking of a government that lies on a daily basis, lied there was nothing to the lab origin theory and actively censored anything that said otherwise (when they knew the facts full well), lied about masks, and pretty much lies as a matter of course. When a government talks about fake news, they are really talking about opposition and counter-information, some of which exposed their lies.

Sure, fake news is a problem - people are always susceptible to rumor and the delivery system is far more effective with the internet. But governments controlling the news are a far greater problem. That's authoritarianism.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back