IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wonder why you didn't underline damage and vandalize. The rioters in portland tried to burn a federal building with people inside.

The nut job in a buffalo hat yelled and danced.

Not sure about the rioting in Portland, seems to me it's alot of back and forth. Thanks to his advisors, Trump didn't pull the trigger on them.

I guess that guy was a scapegoat, even though he was just a buffalo hat puppet. Maybe they'll cater in prison :unsure:
That's a prime example. Trump just talks like a dictator. The Dems actually take action like dictators. I guess Dem voters prefer action over words.

I suppose had the tables been turned, and had he the confidence of the majority of the American public, the story would've been completely different...who can say? Remember, they're the government, they're here to help :sneaky:

•••
Not sure about the rioting in Portland, seems to me it's alot of back and forth. Thanks to his advisors, Trump didn't pull the trigger on them.
I live in Oregon. It wasn't back and forth, it was federal police protecting a federal building from being looted, vandalized and burnt to the ground.

I guess that guy was a scapegoat, even though he was just a buffalo hat puppet. Maybe they'll cater in prison :unsure:

I suppose had the tables been turned, and had he the confidence of the majority of the American public, the story would've been completely different...who can say? Remember, they're the government, they're here to help :sneaky:
I can think of at least a half dozen times democrats have stormed and occupied congressional offices, federal buildings and state congressional buildings.

Democrats are trying to criminalize opposition.

•••

•••
I suppose had the tables been turned, and had he the confidence of the majority of the American public, the story would've been completely different...who can say?
Again, "if XYZ then Trump would have been a dictator." If my aunt had balls she would have been my uncle. (At least until recently, before the Dems made gender a "social construct.")

Biden has nobody's confidence in the American public, and yet he is managing to create a totalitarian state. That's because the American public don't matter - they are livestock as far as the government is concerned.

Trump didn't become a dictator because he didn't desire it, because he had no overriding political philosophy and just made decisions on impulse, and, most importantly, because he wasn't in line with the desires of the elite and deep state powers. Biden is mostly in control, but a President Harris would be a deep state wet dream. And that seems almost certain to happen.

•••
He a congressman and forgot "crossed state lines" ... smh.

1637453855341.png

Mostly Peaceful...

1637453983848.png

Last edited:
•••
Oh my... I wonder if he knows the felons who attacked Rittenhouse were all white.

1637455741220.png

•••
Again, "if XYZ then Trump would have been a dictator." If my aunt had balls she would have been my uncle. (At least until recently, before the Dems made gender a "social construct.")

Biden has nobody's confidence in the American public, and yet he is managing to create a totalitarian state. That's because the American public don't matter - they are livestock as far as the government is concerned.

Trump didn't become a dictator because he didn't desire it, because he had no overriding political philosophy and just made decisions on impulse, and, most importantly, because he wasn't in line with the desires of the elite and deep state powers. Biden is mostly in control, but a President Harris would be a deep state wet dream. And that seems almost certain to happen.

Sometimes female plants grow balls. They're called hermies... happens when the plant gets stressed out. Is it any surprise there is a new "social construct" happening? :wacky:

I suppose someone who has been in politics for 100 years wouldn't know how to do his job. Then again, he had a hard act to follow. If I was a betting man I would say that Harris has less chance than Trump, but as we all know the jury is still out...

Last edited:
•••
Sometimes female plants grow balls. They're called hermies... happens when the plant gets stressed out. Is it any surprise there is a new "social construct" happening?
Classic sign of a species/population on the edge of decline.
If I was a betting man I would say that Harris has less chance than Trump, but as we all know the jury is still out...
I expect the plan was to replace Biden about 2 years in with a younger candidate who was completely beholden to the deep state. The joke is that they could hardly have picked a less likable candidate - Harris makes Hillary look genuine and charming.

•••
•••
Glasgow, 2021. Politicians concerned about climate change...
250971334_149104047445069_4791000399303945041_n.jpg

•••
The degenerates claiming Kyle had no right to have a gun because people are more important than property have completely and purposely ignored that Kyle was attacked by a mob, with guns.

Two of Kyle's attacker had hand guns. Kyle didn't shoot the first person because he was able to run away.

That's why Rosenbaum chased Kyle... Kyle was running away.

Of the three people with guns involved in this incident, Kyle was the only legal possessor. The other two were convicted, violent felons.

Kyle was hit at least twice before being knocked down. He didn't fire until he was unable to retreat.

FEudrraWQAI9d8M

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Someone please shove a cactus down this Tiffanny bitches throat!

She is def the most racist person on MSNBC and that's saying a lot.

•••
5 dead, 20 injured in Waukesha WI yesterday when a black man with a long criminal history and hate filled social media drove his car into a Thanksgiving day parade.

Media and democrats have been inciting violence for five years. Now they are trying to hide the motive.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
5 dead, 20 injured in Waukesha WI yesterday when a black man with a long criminal history and hate filled social media drove his car into a Thanksgiving day parade.

Media and democrats have been inciting violence for five years. Now they are trying to hide the motive.

Another Liberal bitch that needs a cactus shoved down her fucking throat...
"I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin." said the POS

Last edited:
•••
258767272_2983858328529384_6675994499735728742_n.jpg

"It sure was fun watching the FBI’s dirty attempt to railroad a kid fall to pieces and reveal themselves in front of the world. The number of people that woke up to how the fake news lied to them, because they were falsely lead to believe he killed random black people at a protest, when he was literally defending himself from pedos and criminals attacking him, is my favourite." ~ Mindy Robinson.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
America is not a cult. It's perfectly normal for a country to build expansive and massive monuments to each politician who is elected chief executive. The Egyptians did - they were a democracy, weren't they?
TWBTA_ObamaFoundation_1_Aerial-e1579118092787.jpg

•••
America is not a cult. It's perfectly normal for a country to build expansive and massive monuments to each politician who is elected chief executive. The Egyptians did - they were a democracy, weren't they?
Show attachment 204821

President raise money for their libraries ( monuments ) themselves, not the Government.

That's can't be Trump's library, it's too small and beige.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Back