Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kerry wants to stop energy production in north America so we have to rely on a "cartel" of oil producers and Russia.

China is burning more coal.

Joe Biden has nominated a communist for Energy Secretary who openly declares her goal is to bankrupt American energy producers.

Democrats are trying to destroy the middle class.
Not sure Kerry would stop energy production even if he could; however, do you mean he recognizes the need to transition away from dependence on fossil fuels?

China burning more coal doesn't make it okay. Their economy is unsustainable.

I also heard the interview, and though you may not like to hear it, she's right. Some smaller fossil energy companies will go bankrupt, just as emerging technologies develop. This is especially true in the exploration sector as well as off-shore oil rigs. Don't worry, the large petro corporations will continue to extract for some time.

Carbon tax and credits generally balance out for the middle class, but from what I understand as income increases, so does the likelyhood to vote Republican. I would think there would be some blowback to luxury carbon tax in the higher brackets.

•••
Not sure Kerry would stop energy production even if he could; however, do you mean he recognizes the need to transition away from dependence on fossil fuels?
No. I mean he wants to destroy American energy production.

China burning more coal doesn't make it okay. Their economy is unsustainable.

I also heard the interview, and though you may not like to hear it, she's right. Some smaller fossil energy companies will go bankrupt, just as emerging technologies develop. This is especially true in the exploration sector as well as off-shore oil rigs. Don't worry, the large petro corporations will continue to extract for some time.

Carbon tax and credits generally balance out for the middle class, but from what I understand as income increases, so does the likelyhood to vote Republican. I would think there would be some blowback to luxury carbon tax in the higher brackets.

•••
Last edited:
•••
US/China agreeing to agree (in the future) - Climate Declaration.

https://montrealgazette.com/pmn/bus...ge-2/wcm/dd26db13-cb30-4e4b-ab36-f05492693081

Though we must cut global CO2 emissions by 50% in less than a decade, I honestly don't expect much. This is COP26, that means they've had 25 prior :xf.rolleyes: Too little too late IMO

The difference between you and I, I don't give politicians the benefit of doubt. I don't believe anything they say, only what they do.

Kerry did his best to undermine the last admin. Was a whore for Iran under Obama. He's an elitist with bad ideas and unable to admit he's wrong. He's not concerned about breaking the law or the environment. He just "buys carbon credits" and it's all good.

Google hides the images of his mansion with hundreds of lights on, lighting up the sky. He flys a private jet, even on government business. Doesn't bother with mask but demands others wear them.

He's a professional liar.

•••
The difference between you and I, I don't give politicians the benefit of doubt. I don't believe anything they say, only what they do.

Kerry did his best to undermine the last admin. Was a whore for Iran under Obama. He's an elitist with bad ideas and unable to admit he's wrong. He's not concerned about breaking the law or the environment. He just "buys carbon credits" and it's all good.

Google hides the images of his mansion with hundreds of lights on, lighting up the sky. He flys a private jet, even on government business. Doesn't bother with mask but demands others wear them.

He's a professional liar.

It's due time politicians stepped up to the plate, eh? We know the former admin was retrograde.

Kerry (and wife) are loaded. As I reported yesterday...the richest/highest emitters must be held accountable for over-consumption. I'm not sure the market alone will make the necessary corrections and who will hold them to account?

Then there's the public to educate and motivate...hard to do when 50% of the US population is divided on the matter.

"It doesn’t hurt to get more education." Donald Trump

"To close the emissions gap by 2030, it is necessary for governments to target measures at their richest, highest emitters - the climate and inequality crises should be tackled together. That includes both measures to constrain luxury carbon consumption like megayachts, private jets and space travel, and to curb climate-intensive investments like stock-holdings in fossil fuel industries." - Tim Gore

‘Luxury carbon consumption’ of top 1% threatens 1.5C global heating limit​

Richest 1% will account for 16% of total emissions by 2030, while poorest 50% will release one tonne of CO2 a year

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...ould-jeopardise-1point5c-global-heating-limit

Carbon emissions of richest 1% set to be 30 times the 1.5°C limit in 2030​

https://www.oxfam.org/en/press-releases/carbon-emissions-richest-1-set-be-30-times-15degc-limit-2030

•••
•••
carbon-2030_detailed-message.png

CARBON INEQUALITY IN 2030

•••
It's due time politicians stepped up to the plate, eh? We know the former admin was retrograde.

Kerry (and wife) are loaded. As I reported yesterday...the richest/highest emitters must be held accountable for over-consumption. I'm not sure the market alone will make the necessary corrections and who will hold them to account?

Then there's the public to educate and motivate...hard to do when 50% of the US population is divided on the matter.

"It doesn’t hurt to get more education." Donald Trump

Republicans want to let parents send their kids to any accredited they choose. Democrats want to keep that money going to shitty schools to help the teachers union and control the curriculum.

Parents what kids to learn the basics, democrats want kids to learn about intersectionality and lgbtqxyz degenerate indoctrination.

Kerry is part of the system, just like George Bush. They wouldn't send their kids to a school to be indoctrinated but force you.

I've come to the conclusion there is no left or right, just people who tell the truth and those who don't.

Last edited:
•••
This was the Jimmy Carter defense..

1636592397969.png

•••
Republicans want to let parents send their kids to any accredited they choose. Democrats want to keep that money going to shitty schools to help the teachers union and control the curriculum.

Parents what kids to learn the basics, democrats want kids to learn about intersectionality and lgbtqxyz degenerate indoctrination.

Kerry is part of the system, just like George Bush. They wouldn't send their kids to a school to be indoctrinated but force you.

I've come to the conclusion there is no left or right, just people who tell the truth and those who don't.

Did you watch this vid?

"America, the largest reservation in the world." - Russel Means

Someone here told me "all politicians lie"... I suppose it depends on what you're willing to believe.

•••
•••
•••
I wonder how many ilbs think Rittenhouse shot black people.

1636650183339.png

•••
How things are going in Joe Biden's America.

1636661354534.png

•••
•••
Just saw this pic of Huntington Beach, California, during the Oil boom of 1928...
253940865_1958994620940945_275461045025442150_n.png

In the 60's it still looked like this...
Oil-derricks-crowd-Huntington-Beach-California-circa-1960s.jpeg

And now in 2021...
ap21277022714190_10042021

•••
They still have oil wells in LA City, including this one in Beverly Hills (nicely hidden).

29782.jpg

•••
Just saw this pic of Huntington Beach, California, during the Oil boom of 1928...
253940865_1958994620940945_275461045025442150_n.png

In the 60's it still looked like this...
Oil-derricks-crowd-Huntington-Beach-California-circa-1960s.jpeg

And now in 2021...
ap21277022714190_10042021

They have oil fields all over the the suburbs of Los Angeles.

So Cal Gas purchased the oil fields in Montibello and Whitter in the 50's and used them to store NG in the summer for demand in the winter.

In the 80's One guy fired up his BBQ and his backyard caught on fire.
Screenshot from 2021-11-13 07-35-15.png
SC Gas started closing the field in 2000.

While gas and oil operations continue, a new “leak survey” released March 16 by the CPUC reported six gas leaks in the Montebello fields between Oct. 26, 2015 and Feb. 5. That report was ordered at the same time an out-of-control gas leak forced about 2,600 households to abandon their homes in Porter Ranch as Southern California Gas worked for months to plug the leak from its Aliso Canyon gas storage fields.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Back