Dan.com
NameSilo

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.6%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.3%
  • Democrats

votes
    21.0%
  • Republicans

votes
    25.1%

rh2000

Top Contributor
Impact
Impact
BULLSHIT
I just wanted to pop in here for a second to say LOL.

Leaked documents show Cyber Ninjas' audit in Arizona validates Joe Biden's presidential win over Trump

https://news.yahoo.com/leaked-documents-show-cyber-ninjas-035732726.html

According to the 110-page report, Cyber Ninja's audit actually found that former President Donald Trump received 261 fewer votes than the official Maricopa County canvass and found 99 more votes for Biden.

Millions of dollars wasted on a clown audit run by cyber ninjas to tell us what we already knew - Joe Biden won Arizona.

Biden won by an even bigger margin. :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

Any way, carry on...

Impact
upload_2021-9-24_16-47-41.png

Math is hard. Thanks for spending millions for Biden to pickup an additional 360 votes.

:xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

"The ballots that were provided to us to count in the coliseum very accurately correlate with the official canvass numbers," Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan said during the presentation. He noted that the hand recount found President Joe Biden gaining 99 votes in Maricopa County and former President Donald Trump losing 261 votes -- which he called "very small discrepancies."

Impact
upload_2021-9-24_17-22-54.png

Math is hard. Thanks for spending millions for Biden to pickup an additional 360 votes.

:xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

"The ballots that were provided to us to count in the coliseum very accurately correlate with the official canvass numbers," Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan said during the presentation. He noted that the hand recount found President Joe Biden gaining 99 votes in Maricopa County and former President Donald Trump losing 261 votes -- which he called "very small discrepancies."

Tags
epikfail Watch tag
Too bad the #EpikFail twitter hashtag is already taken.... Millions of dollars for Biden to get more votes, it is just too funny.

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann, the Republican who paved the way for the so-called "full forensic audit" of 2.1 million ballots in Maricopa County, said the review's overall vote tally matched the initial results in November.

"Truth is truth, numbers are numbers," Fann said at a Senate hearing on the review, which found only small variations, yielding 99 additional votes for Biden and 261 fewer votes for Trump. "Those numbers were close, within a few hundred."

Impact
Tags
epikfail Watch tag epicfail Watch tag epicfruad Watch tag
upload_2021-9-24_17-43-59.png

Too bad the #EpikFail twitter hashtag is already taken.... Millions of dollars for Biden to get more votes, it is just too funny.

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann, the Republican who paved the way for the so-called "full forensic audit" of 2.1 million ballots in Maricopa County, said the review's overall vote tally matched the initial results in November.

"Truth is truth, numbers are numbers," Fann said at a Senate hearing on the review, which found only small variations, yielding 99 additional votes for Biden and 261 fewer votes for Trump. "Those numbers were close, within a few hundred."

You could use #epicfail, or #epicfruad.

Last edited:

TestCase

Note: Doesn't play well with others.
Impact
Tags
epikfail Watch tag
I go away for a little while, and come back to find Mr-X hasn't changed one bit!

Even when when confronted with facts - confirmed by his side no less, Mr X can't accept them. And then, as usual, tries to deflect.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

After a crazy week, it makes me feel all sane and centered once again. Thanks big fella!

I go away for a little while, and come back to find Mr-X hasn't changed one bit!

Even when when confronted with facts - confirmed by his side no less, Mr X can't accept them. And then, as usual, tries to deflect.

After a crazy week, it makes me feel all sane and centered once again. Thanks big fella!

I am losing track is this the 4th or 5th time Biden has won Arizona?

It is good they exposed the voter fraud that lead to Biden picking up 360 extra votes. That was nice of Trumpers to foot the bill too. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Brad

Impact
How many times you have to be lied to before you start questioning the "facts" as presented on a Friday night dump?

Impact
I am losing track is this the 4th or 5th time Biden has won Arizona?

It is good they exposed the voter fraud that lead to Biden picking up 360 extra votes. That was nice of Trumpers to foot the bill too. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Brad

Same Joe Biden that told you only Americans left in AF wanted to be there? Have a good laugh, enjoy it.

Impact
The same Joe Biden who couldn't get more than a few dozen people in the same room, get's lost walking form the driveway to his front door; a VP who couldn't get more than 2% in the democrat primary got 80,000.000 votes.

But I'm the gullible one. Time will tell.

Last edited:

TestCase

Note: Doesn't play well with others.
Impact
How many times you have to be lied to before you start questioning the "facts" as presented on a Friday night dump?
So you're saying the "dump" by the Cyber Ninjas is all a big lie?!?!?

I'm so confused!

If I can't trust an audit by the Cyber Ninjas, just exactly who or what can I trust for getting to the true truth? (And don't you dare say I can trust you, you big cuddly teddy bear... :xf.wink::xf.wink:)

Impact
(y):ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

This thread REALLY does need it's own LMAO option to go along with Like. Dislike, Thanks, Agree & Disagree.

The trained Yanks step in and the thread IQ drops faster than Biden's remaining brain cells. I suppose somebody needed to take up JB"s role. What's with all the laugh emojis? Do you laugh at your own jokes when you are at parties? Do you actually have something to contribute besides mockery and hate?

I get it. But, "We won! Nyah nyah!" is something children do. Especially when there are serious issues involved.

You and many Americans seem to be living in LaLa Land. Either ignorant of the truth or just ignoring it.

And it seems you elect similar people with the same short-sighted and petty childrens games. At least the idiots in in DC are smart enough to make money while they play the game. Your money, by the way

If you have something useful or intelligent to say, have at it. LMAO is not clever, I'm sorry to tell you. Perhaps you can start by explaining your desire to taunt and hate rather than engage.

Last edited:
Impact
The trained Yanks step in and the thread IQ drops faster than Biden's remaining brain cells. I suppose somebody needed to take up JB"s role. What's with all the laugh emojis? Do you laugh at your own jokes when you are at parties? Do you actually have something to contribute besides mockery and hate?

I get it. But, "We won! Nyah nyah!" is something children do. Especially when there are serious issues involved.

You and many Americans seem to be living in LaLa Land. Either ignorant of the truth or just ignoring it.

And it seems you elect similar people with the same short-sighted and petty childrens games. At least the idiots in in DC are smart enough to make money while they play the game. Your money, by the way

If you have something useful or intelligent to say, have at it. LMAO is not clever, I'm sorry to tell you. Perhaps you can start by explaining your desire to taunt and hate rather than engage.

It not an American problem, it's arrogance.

Despite overwhelming circumstantial evidence, the history of lies, of eventually being proven wrong, they still gloat. When the truth exposes them for fools, again, they will ignore it.

Last edited: