Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.6%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.6%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wonder if all these recent Hollywood movies made with women who can fight off a dozen trained killers at a time are part of the brainwashing. Some women start to believe that nonsense.

the NWO Women Ninjas haven’t you heard ?? Then we also have the new Dike warriors .. be careful out there friend .. they are vicious 😂😂😂

•••
Texas Congressman: Border Town “Completely Overrun…Virtually No Border in Del Rio, Migrants Are Crossing Back and Forth from Mexico with Ease” (Video)
Del-Rio-Texas-Rio-Grande-Mass-Migration-Screen-Image-Ted-Cruz-Twitter-09162021.jpg

Del Rio is out of my personal logistics mapping … however Laredo and McAllan I do have contacts in .. nothing going on in Laredo and McAllan.. perhaps the Haitians are targeting Del Rio as they have failed in Laredo and McAllan

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Via Yahoo : DHS warns of violence at JusticeforJ6 Rally scheduled for Sept 18th

Why ??? The people attending the rally are simply protesting for Ashli Babbitt and the other people who have been kept in jail with no bail .. many were guilty of criminal trespassing and criminal mischief ..

I don’t see a point in any major alert concerning the rally ??? BLM and Antifa never have or get DHS major alerts … and they have burned and looted up both state and federal properties ..

any way .. I expect nothing more than a peaceful gathering in respect to the murder of Ashli Babbitt and protesting over the no bail situations that have happened ..

Last edited:
•••
Via Yahoo : Judge Rejects DOJ move to ban Texas Abortion Law

1 down and several more to go IMO .. but it’s a start … the US Supreme Court voted not to hear the case .. I do not see any efforts by the DOJ or individuals even really causing any waves concerning the new law .. .. I think courts will continue to strike down motions to ban the law

Last edited:
•••
Via Yahoo ; Nancy Pelosi rips Capitalism “Saying .. it has not served our economy as well as it should “”

it has served Nancy Pelosi extremely well as look at her net worth … Pelosi is playing to her crowd .. Pelosi doesn’t fool anyone … she is 81 years old and acts like she still has something left in the tank to offer the US .. she is done .. she has been done for some years now .. she is only in DC to carry out the narratives and agendas of the progressive - Marxist party . .. ..The same with 79 year old Joe Biden … the same with Mitch McConnell and many more ..nothing more .. nothing less IMO

Last edited:
•••
Via Yahoo : DHS warns of violence at JusticeforJ6 Rally scheduled for Sept 18th

Why ??? The people attending the rally are simply protesting for Ashli Babbitt and the other people who have been kept in jail with no bail .. many were guilty of criminal trespassing and criminal mischief ..

I don’t see a point in any major alert concerning the rally ??? BLM and Antifa never have or get DHS major alerts … and they have burned and looted up both state and federal properties ..

any way .. I expect nothing more than a peaceful gathering in respect to the murder of Ashli Babbitt and protesting over the no bail situations that have happened ..

It wont be peaceful because BLM and Antifa will send in activists posing as conservatives to provoke.

•••
It wont be peaceful because BLM and Antifa will send in activists posing as conservatives to provoke.

that is my suspension as well….counter protesters always make it their business to show at our events and stir the pot as well .. it should be that scheduled rally’s and protest are held only by the permit holder or the party that has notified of an event .. allowing counter protesters into the area creates problems ..

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
In the middle of a fake pandemic I find out men can get pregnant.

E_eHXChVQAIAxOY

E_eHXCgVgAIDJwV

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Macron is saying that Biden is acting like Trump.... these bastards love to keep blaming everything on Trump...

The Deep State need Trump more than conservatives/ freedom-lovers do. He is their bogeyman.

She's been reading my posts here on the this thread...

That's why I try to listen even to stupid people. Anybody is capable of stumbling across a brilliant thought now and then.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Back