IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Where does it say in the US Constitution that God-Given rights apply to land, water and air?

If God granted us life, wouldn't He want the same rights for the land, water and air?

...or are they just taken for granted?
O_o

Book of Genesis.. God expects us to be good stewards but plants and animals are not equal to man.

Last edited:
•••
Wait until they find out he mean illegal aliens, not Americans.. who he is hiring private companies to spy on.

I think for the most part that the Woke and Biden supporters don't care much about human rights. They just jump from meme to meme, and shed tears for oppressed people the same way as they would cry at the end of a Steven Spielberg movie. It's all entertainment.

•••
I think for the most part that the Woke and Biden supporters don't care much about human rights. They just jump from meme to meme, and shed tears for oppressed people the same way as they would cry at the end of a Steven Spielberg movie. It's all entertainment.

they don’t care about any of that … give them a guaranteed monthly income from the government and free healthcare and they would be 100% happy …

•••
Last edited:
•••
Book of Genesis.. God expects us to be good stewards but plants and animals are not equal to man.

Often the way we view the world comes from our experience and the language used, that which forms our thought patterns. English has different meanings and origin than most Animist languages, of which there were hundreds of different distinct language families in America prior to European contact.

For instance, a God-given right in the US Constitution reads:

After one year from the ratification of this article the manufacture, sale, or transportation of intoxicating liquors within, the importation thereof into, or the exportation thereof from the United States and all territory subject to the jurisdiction thereof for beverage purposes is hereby prohibited.

That idea wouldn't even have occured to the original people, since most tribes hadn't been introduced to alcohol prior to arrival, let alone considered it an export.

The same principal would apply to English speakers foreign to the native tongue. For instance, water has life. If a new corporation can be granted the rights, protection and privileges as a legal entity, why wouldn't something that has always existed?

Last edited:
•••
We're all equal now :-0.

Thought it was rude to assume to know one's gender these days. An apology might be in order.

Self-respect is required to refrain from internet white knighting.

Last edited:
•••
Bill, Melinda Gates announce split after nearly 30 years together

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/...after-nearly-30-years-together-205500649.html

Who wants to be married to a Monster

upload_2021-5-3_17-38-40.png

what I see:)

upload_2021-5-3_17-39-59.png

Last edited:
•••
This hero wears custom tailored pants :)

upload_2021-5-3_17-45-54.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Often the way we view the world comes from our experience and the language used, that which forms our thought patterns. English has different meanings and origin than most Animist languages, of which there were hundreds of different distinct language families in America prior to European contact.

For instance, a God-given right in the US Constitution reads:

After one year from the ratification of this article the manufacture, sale, or transportation of intoxicating liquors within, the importation thereof into, or the exportation thereof from the United States and all territory subject to the jurisdiction thereof for beverage purposes is hereby prohibited.

That idea wouldn't even have occured to the original people, since most tribes hadn't been introduced to alcohol prior to arrival, let alone considered it an export.

The same principal would apply to English speakers foreign to the native tongue. For instance, water has life. If a new corporation can be granted the rights, protection and privileges as a legal entity, why wouldn't something that has always existed?

That (18th) amendment was repealed; It was not part of the original Bill of Rights. The USA Constitution was / is a product of humans. It is not perfect but can be changed when needed.

Last edited:
•••
That (18th) amendment was repealed; It was not part of the original Bill of Rights. The USA Constitution was / is a product of humans. It is not perfect but can be changed when needed.

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

God-Given Laws..."the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them"

It appears the founding fathers had a great deal of respect for Nature. If only humans has heeded those wise words, we would all be in a better place right now.

Last edited:
•••
Where does it say in the US Constitution that God-Given rights apply to land, water and air?

"... and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them..."

The Declaration of Independence led to formation of the US and its Constitution (as written by men).

In the statement, "the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them..." lies the answer to my original question. The Laws of Nature and Nature's God prevail over the opinions of mankind, and only by recognizing and respecting those laws are WE, the people, so entitled.

Last edited:
•••
The Laws of Nature and Nature's God prevail over the opinions of mankind, and only by recognizing and respecting those laws are WE, the people, so entitled.

What? No love for the GREEN TEAM? :xf.grin:

I spoke the language that even the most ardent 'big C' Conservative could comprehend... :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

•••
I always like to support your attempts to bridge the divide rather than casting stones, but I had no idea what that post's point was.

Seems you were reaching for something and came up short.

I think most people are on the same page when it comes to our need to protect the environment. The only difference is in what we think the solutions are.
You lost me at the 18th Amendment, as I think the constitution was designed to guarantee citizens rights, not take them away.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Back