Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.6%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.6%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Equality Act is the “Unequality Act”

It’s also a war on Religion;

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.
Sometimes, they intertwine;
Permission to interject religion? LOL.

@lennco seriously, crazy how leftist evolved; and most criticism;
this Bill is an attack on religious beliefs;
Getting the government involved in churches;
Any house of worship, really. Therein problem. Trumpism doesnt look so bad. Reagonism 2.0

We changed “Make America Great Again” to
“Keep America Great Again.” Unity!

Leftist Democrats made easier go back former.
:xf.laugh:

•••
Just 10 minutes in and Trump is still clearly a Sick and Twisted little man.

•••
Just 10 minutes in and Trump is still clearly a Sick and Twisted little man.

Thanks for reminding me to watch it!

i look forward to refute this

•••
Thanks for reminding me to watch it!

i look forward to refute this

upload_2021-2-28_15-9-52.png

Last edited:
•••
5DA29246-E157-4541-8FAE-3A43CC3635EB.jpeg

https://m.theepochtimes.com/trump-c...-will-be-victorious-and-stronger_3714681.html
Read the comments.
Hat tip Lennco; Reminding us real moments
You need subscription to comment; sorry ; )
Consider the four months for $1 i’m doing; and $7.99 a month after. (Thinking, prob going to keep it.) I support real Journalism.

Reminder: Reading their articles’ is free!
theEpochTimes.com is always free;
(EpochTimes.com is the Chinese site)
You just need subscription if want comment.
(wise choice; too many trolls’ wouldn't pay meager price to support: Real news that’s; Truth Honor and Tradition. Epoch Times.
Dont listen to the mainstream media lies;
And they arent “conspiracy” i dare you call out their journalistic integrity; compare to msm 🐍
CC089B29-72C3-493E-A920-72DA91EA68A5.jpeg

Funny, vid cover looks like ur avie @lennco

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I would say most people have their biases, but hate is an extreme emotion that breeds violence.

So does love. We better get to work on controlling that one next.

I can also choose or refuse the service of media companies or start my own blog, publishing company

And if your phone service is shut off, start your own phone company? Electricity? Likewise. Healthcare? Start your own hospital?

and over 1/4 million deaths in one year on his watch...any rational thinker would not just question his authority, but in fact, his ability to lead a nation

Even if one accepts those figures as accurate, there is nothing rational about believing that another president would have magically made things better and stopped the wicked virus in its tracks. (Remember that the Democrats strongly opposed Trump when he stopped flights from China. They said it was "racist".) Nor is there anything rational about the American propensity to turn their politicians into magic idols and leaders who will solve all their problems and keep them safe from the laws of nature.

Maybe time for Americans to stop whining for their "leaders" to help them and start helping themselves?

Last edited:
•••
•••
So does love. We better get to work on controlling that one next.

Love is the power that heals, it grows stronger the more you give. You cannot take love, nor control it, no matter how hard you try. :xf.love:

And if your phone service is shut off, start your own phone company? Electricity? Likewise. Healthcare? Start your own hospital?

I built my own Ham radio (Heathkit) when I was 12 years old from the money I made delivering papers...was able to talk around the world. For electricity, I have a solar farm, grow and harvest my own medicine. :xf.wink:

Even if one accepts those figures as accurate, there is nothing rational about believing that another president would have magically made things better and stopped the wicked virus in its tracks. (Remember that the Democrats strongly opposed Trump when he stopped flights from China. They said it was "racist".) Nor is there anything rational about the American propensity to turn their politicians into magic idols and leaders who will solve all their problems and keep them safe from the laws of nature.

trumpgoldencow.jpg

The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands so as not to worship demons and the idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.
- Revelation 9:20

iu

Last edited:
•••
Love is the power that heals, it grows stronger the more you give. You cannot take love, nor control it, no matter how hard you try.

Real love is great - but much of what we call love is misguided passion or desire. One of my earliest memories was my mother sobbing when she heard JFK was shot. I didn't get it - she never even met the guy. I still don't get it. It's not healthy to invest such feeling in any politician.

Likewise, most of what is called "hate" these days is not hate at all. Most people don't walk around with a whole lot of hate in their hearts. But if you corner someone and deny that their deep fears and concerns are valid, and even call them bad people for having those feelings, you might bottle them up enough to create hate. Consider that.

And perhaps you should add a link to some of your references - some people here might believe they are factual otherwise...

https://babylonbee.com/news/first-b...t-golden-jewelry-towering-donald-trump-statue

Last edited:
•••
•••
Real love is great - but much of what we call love is misguided passion or desire. One of my earliest memories was my mother sobbing when she heard JFK was shot. I didn't get it - she never even met the guy. I still don't get it. It's not healthy to invest such feeling in any politician.

Agreed, true love is a divine gift. Who am I to judge? I remember the day JFK was assasinated, also didn't understand. I had only visited US once, but then it was a shot heard around the world.

Likewise, most of what is called "hate" these days is not hate at all. Most people don't walk around with a whole lot of hate in their hearts. But if you corner someone and deny that their deep fears and concerns are valid, and even call them bad people for having those feelings, you might bottle them up enough to create hate. Consider that.

I've often considered that...even prior to the pandemic, and the subsequent events that have unfolded. What I have said before I could see coming, as was confirmed by the Elders. I also was speaking with the Shaman today, and FYI we can expect more of the same.

And perhaps you should add a link to some of your references - some people here might believe they are factual otherwise...

https://babylonbee.com/news/first-b...t-golden-jewelry-towering-donald-trump-statue

Agreed, probably it's best that any Church references not be miscontrued. I removed the image, but the Golden Trumpy at CPAC was no satire. (y)

•••
Just when I was feeling a friendly vibe you go full leftist on me and try to appropriate TDS into something else than Trump Derangement Syndrome:) What is next lennco? rewriting history? teaching kids there are 72 genders? that the weather changes? forced vaccination? Where do you draw the line you monster:)

Show attachment 183825
Maybe this is next...
stupid.jpg

•••
Maybe this is next...
stupid.jpg

I think when lennco is being coerced or forced vaccinated he might have an actual thought that perhaps he chose poorly:) or when he is paying high gas prices or utilities or there is high unemployment and crime and more BLM and Antifa unrest in the streets:)

•••

The CPAC stage designed after Odin rune... below is a rune which was used by the SS:

710x528_11901705_1436761_1542702720.jpg

Norse god ODIN

A relentless seeker after and giver of wisdom, Odin has little regard for communal values such as justice, fairness, or respect for law and convention. He’s the divine patron of rulers, and also of outlaws. He’s a war-god, but also a poetry-god, and he has prominent “effeminate” qualities that would have brought unspeakable shame to any historical Viking warrior. He’s worshiped by those in search of prestige, honor, and nobility, yet he’s often cursed for being a fickle trickster.

Last edited:
•••

The CPAC stage designed after Odin rune... below is a rune which was used by the SS:

710x528_11901705_1436761_1542702720.jpg

Norse god ODIN

A relentless seeker after and giver of wisdom, Odin has little regard for communal values such as justice, fairness, or respect for law and convention. He’s the divine patron of rulers, and also of outlaws. He’s a war-god, but also a poetry-god, and he has prominent “effeminate” qualities that would have brought unspeakable shame to any historical Viking warrior. He’s worshiped by those in search of prestige, honor, and nobility, yet he’s often cursed for being a fickle trickster.

There’s a series about Vikings...
it’s really rated R... anyway, Called Norsemen.

They screamed “Odin”! a lot in it;
Viking God, right? illuminati confirmed

https://www.netflix.com/title/80180182

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

Feminists got and get used by the political left and before they realize what is happening all their best years for starting a family are gone. The future the left is creating is trans. So don't be a TERF:)

upload_2021-2-28_22-42-22.png

a little satire about the clown world in UK

•••
Viking God, right? illuminati confirmed

LOL @ illuminati, calling Norse gods I guess ...they need all the help they can get. :xf.wink:

New Repubs showing their cards a little early, eh? O_o

•••
Back