Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Bills should be capped.

5,593 pages with only two hours to read them?

I applaud Ted Cruz, and i believe, Marco Rubio? They voted No to hostage taking;

The irony, most of the foreign aid in the military budget.... Probably Democrats!

Bi-partisan bills are usually trash.... Dont say "bi-partisan" like it's a good thing.
That $1.4 Military budget, should have allocated more money to US.

These are all Democrat "pork" specialties, despite Washington ComPost leads u believe

Last edited:
•••
Bills should be capped.

5,593 pages with only two hours to read them?

I applaud Ted Cruz, and i believe, Marco Rubio? They voted No to hostage taking;

The irony, most of the foreign aid in the military budget.... Probably Democrats!

Yep. It is almost like the shit the GOP pulled with trying to repeal Obama Care, in a last second bill that the senators only had a couple hours to read. You remember this great moment in history?

Screen-Shot-2018-10-05-at-1.34.48-PM.png

•••
Sure Trump is guilty of putting his country first a highly detestable idea for globalist shills

upload_2021-2-22_14-41-8.png

Last edited:
•••
Bi-partisan bills are usually trash.... Dont say "bi-partisan" like it's a good thing.

Good point. Joe Biden and the Democrats are about to ram through an overwhelmingly popular stimulus package without even a single GOP vote.

Who cares. Their loss. The people support it.

Give all the credit to Joe Biden and the Democratic party for passing something popular. Real smart politics by the GOP.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Good point. Joe Biden and the Democrats are about to ram through an overwhelmingly popular stimulus package without even a single GOP vote.

Who cares. Their loss. The people support it.

Give all the credit to Joe Biden and the Democratic party for passing something popular. Real smart politics by the GOP.

Brad
That's what worries me, Brad.

A lot of Conservative comments sections (Not the Leftist intolerant WashPost, HuffPost, to name a few) say dont read the $1.9 Trillion Bill if you dont want to ruin your weekend.

I like Biden is more focused, narrow Small businesses, dont allow Rich, take advantage of the situation.

What i dont Like: Democrats spend money like it's nobody's business, And the worst are those who enrich other countries, over ours. Actually, those the worst. Also, Domestic, misallocate.

How many millions going to the Kennedy Art Center this time, Brad?
$40 Million? or $15M?
(The amount that went to DC Kennedy Art Center last Stimulus Bills...) i fear the worst

Last edited:
•••
Yep. It is almost like the shit the GOP pulled with trying to repeal Obama Care, in a last second bill that the senators only had a couple hours to read. You remember this great moment in history?

Screen-Shot-2018-10-05-at-1.34.48-PM.png
That was actually Obamacare's Bill's greatest critisism.

I dont recall that specific moment, but i'll have to eagerly look it up;

Rumor has it, even your boy, the mastermind behind ObamaCare,himself, didnt read entire

Another good example, Your boy's TPP bill;
This literally reason why got out, mostly, but credit to negotiating trade deals Pacific nations :xf.rolleyes: What is it with Obama, and Bills composed of thousands of Pages? :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
•••
What i dont Like: Democrats spend money like it's nobody's business, And the worst are those who enrich other countries, over ours. Actually, those the worst.

How many millions going to the Kennedy Art Center this time, Brad?
$40 Million? or $15M?
(The amount that went to DC Kennedy Art Center last Stimulus Bills...) I fear the worst now.

That would be a more valid concern if I heard more complaints from conservatives as Trump added record debt in 4 years.

Notice a trend here?

- George W. Bush adds a record amount to the debt. Conservatives did not care.

- The second Obama is elected the Tea Party pops up, supposedly caring about the deficit and debt.

- Trump is elected. Adds a new record to the debt. Conservatives don't care again.

- Biden is elected. Conservatives start caring about the debt again.

The obvious trend is conservatives don't actually care about debt. They are more than fine with Republican presidents piling on endless debt. Only when a Democratic president is in power do they start caring.

As far as pork spending, it happens on every side of the political spectrum.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
cry bumford for this one got away:)

upload_2021-2-22_15-6-31.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This should be a campaign ad and a billboard. Feds have no place setting wages for states.

That is how minimum wage works. It is how minimum wage has worked.

Companies paying people minimum wage are just creating employees who still qualify for welfare and other benefits. It adds no value to the economy.

You are better off just sitting on your ass and collecting benefits than working for $7.25 an hour.

I agree that $15 might be too high too fast, or it could be scaled toward larger employers first.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back