IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PATHETIC priority... right on day 1
AP_18051792685092_c0-135-3154-1973_s885x516.jpg

•••
•••
That's actually a flat lie. They also added the vaccine counts.

It's been reported in multiple places, it comes appears to be gone and come back.

•••
•••
•••
Your interpretation of this is a bunch of malarkey.

Brad

It's was actually a biological women making the statement, not Gilsan who apparently understands there are biological difference between men and women. Trans women are biologically male.

upload_2021-1-22_15-23-47.png

You're welcome.

Last edited:
•••
It's been reported in multiple places, it comes appears to be gone and come back.

It's been reported at those crap sites you use that lie to you. Again, you can simply turn on the TV and look. I just checked again. Right now they have:

Covid Cases
Covid Deaths
Vaccines Distributed
Vaccines Administered

The vaccine stats are relatively new, something they added. So they're actually providing even more Covid stats.

Last edited:
•••
•••
It's been reported at those crap sites you use that lie to you. Again, you can simply turn on the TV and look. I just checked again. Right now they have:

Covid Cases
Covid Deaths
Vaccines Distributed
Vaccines Administered

The vaccine stats are relatively new, something they added. So they're actually providing even more Covid stats.
It was removed for Biden's inauguration and brought back. What's wrong with you??

•••
It was removed for Biden's inauguration and brought back. What's wrong with you??

STOP LYING. The posts were now that Trump is gone those stats have been removed. That's a lie. Stop trying to always double down on lying. It makes no sense.

You posted this lie:

CNN's covid counter has disappeared. (y). Now that the CDC has updated the "guidelines" how a positive wuhan virus test is reported we probably don't need it.

Last edited:
•••
You're very anti-Capitalist.

The Democrat Party is arguably the most anti-Capitalist. Regulations, regulations, on top of more regulations.

Last edited:
•••
The Democrat Party is arguably the most anti-Capitalist. Regulations, regulations, on top of more regulations.

The Trumpers here are anti-Capitalist because you guys are against businesses enforcing their TOS, running their business as they see fit.

Imagine you had a business with a TOS and somebody violated those rules and you wanted to enforce them. Should you be allowed to do that?

I say Yes.

Apparently you guys say No.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
:xf.laugh: Hopeless Trumpers - https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/michigan/

It's because in the last 2 months cases have dropped from 7,600 a day to 2,200 because of the actions she took. Thanks for pointing out what a great job she's doing. Active cases took a big drop as well.

You keep believing that. I see Illinois is opening also. Now I need to look up all the democratic states and see if they are opening. They destroyed peoples lives with this hoax.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/corona...indoor-service-illinois-pritzker-covid-jan-22

•••
•••
It never fails to surprise me how Trumpers continue to undermine the efforts of those who would see the nation become whole again. Trump left his mark in shadows... good riddence to bad rubbish. :vomit:

Last edited:
•••
It never fails to surprise me how Trumpers continue to undermine the efforts of those who would see the nation become whole again.

Maybe if you avoid the dismissive term "Trumpers" when referring to people, that might be a step toward what you want. Another step would be respecting to their concerns and allowing them to have a voice. Kind of like a civil rights movement, but for people with different ideas rather than different skin pigmentation.

As they say, if you want to change the world, start with yourself.

I never blamed the man, be it Obama, Trump, Biden or anyone else they send along. (Though the North Korea level adulation of Biden is unique among developed nations.) They represent a certain faction of people, for better or worse.

Nobody except a few fringe groups want the country to fall apart. Such groups from both sides should be handled the same. Those in the middle have different views, but one part of those in the middle keeps insisting that he other part is motivated by racism or stupidity. Until that stops, there will be no united nation.

Call people white supremacists for 4 years and suddenly want to be friends? Reminds me of Kamala Harris, when asked why she flipped from calling Joe Biden a racist to being his running mate. She gave that laugh she always gives when she is caught out, and said those were just campaign words. They feed the poison to the public, and don't mean of word of it.

Last edited:
•••
I never blamed the man, be it Obama, Trump, Biden or anyone else they send along.

Oh boy. You can't move forward with people that lie their ass off, like you just did and others even just today.

There have been plenty of times you blamed Obama for things - https://www.namepros.com/search/136003/?q=Obama&o=date&c[user][0]=95706

"Another step would be respecting to their concerns"

No. You don't respect liars, conspiracy nutters, etc. See rigged election, stolen election

You don't respect people who storm Capitols

You don't respect people that have posted misinformation/anti following guidelines posts that results in more sickness, death, damage to the economy.

If it was simple disagreement on policy, like tax rate for the rich. That's one thing. What happened under Trump is another animal.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe if you avoid the dismissive term "Trumpers" when referring to people, that might be a step toward what you want. Another step would be respecting to their concerns and allowing them to have a voice. Kind of like a civil rights movement, but for people with different ideas rather than different skin pigmentation.

As they say, if you want to change the world, start with yourself.

Point taken, everyone has a right to express their opinion. Perhaps now the environment of division will be more condusive to discourse in a positive direction. (y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back