IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Whewwwwww .... Watching Antifa live feed in Portland Oregon and Seattle Washington right now.... They turned on you Democrats hard now... on inauguration day too... doing it on inauguration day is strong shit.. witches and wicca play trickery ... that is what they do.. .... You Dems got played like a fiddle ... now your gonna have to deal with it....

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Whewwwwww .... Watching Antifa live feed in Portland Oregon and Seattle Washington right now.... They turned on you Democrats hard now... on inauguration day too... doing it on inauguration day is strong shit.. witches and wicca play trickery ... that is what they do.. .... You Dems got played like a fiddle ... now your gonna have to deal with it....

That's @mr-x home state, could be underground leader. Witches and wicca again :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: You guys falling apart

•••
Last edited:
•••
No bitterness .... we just don't need other countries to try and help impose it on the US ...we are Republic ... we have never been anything different ... that is why we oppose such a move by gov making such

It is unfortunate that Social models of government have been muddled with terms like Communism.

there are many different and successful modern social models, from Finland to Canada to the UK.

Finland fought fiecely for independence against Russian imperialism, UK against Nazi invasion. Trump’s appeal to American greatness, hailing “America First” was an adopted 1940s isolationist view of the US who resisted aid to Allies fighting fascism in Europe. It is not a novel idea. I can cite a number of Authoritarian style governments that could well describe what the United States may have become, but has had the good fortune to avert.

•••
•••
•••
EsOMs1QW4AE-8JS

•••
That's @mr-x home state, could be underground leader. Witches and wicca again :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: You guys falling apart

Dude... they profess it in the streets ... is it that you do not believe in witches and wicca -satan worship??? or are you just in denial??? doesn't matter .... Antifa is now you all's problem

Last edited:
•••
Dude... they profess it in the streets ... is it that you do not believe in witches and wicca -satan worship??? or are you just in denial??? doesn't matter .... Antifa is now you all's problem now

The only game I play with JB is ignoring him

What would @JB Lions any of them be saying?

DICTATOR!!

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh: Trumpers. Hope you guys get some fresh air this year, instead of being bitter souls.

She killed it

Last edited:
•••
Those are your peeps... Antifa are .... good luck with them.... you nor any other dem in this thread has condemned them... now they are turning on you ... good luck
You should really do your DD before you post.

These are from last August
Antifa and QAnon need to be put in a room together until they destroy themselves.

Make no mistake, they both can be violent. Q is more like assassins where Antifa are just violent Thugs.

•••
Yeah, that makes so much sense...

Mandate covering your face on Federal property...

So many holes that creates for so many things for those with the eyes to see.

15 Executive orders!? Sounds more like a dictator for a cabal than a voice for the people.
It was more than Trump.

Play the game.... Please.... If that was Trump who signed 15 executive orders (most of any)

DICTATOR!!

Last edited:
•••
It was more than Trump.

Play the game.... Please.... If that was Trump who signed 15 executive orders (most of any)

DICTATOR!!

The only game I play with JB is ignoring him

•••
You should really do your DD before you post.

These are from last August

I am watching them live right now.... condemning Joe Biden.. live

•••
:xf.laugh: Day 1. Somebody is mad their guy can't screw up this country anymore. Great American Comeback.

Is it just me, or does everyone else picture and hear the voice of poor, sad, morose Marvin from A Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy every time you read one of Domainace's posts?

I know I do...

marvin3.png

•••
Moreover, Joe Biden's mental health will be under great scrutiny.

left err RINO George Conway loves act Psychologist "Narcissist" Disorder " Crap to Trump.
The nerve! But nothing is "new low" with hostility towards Trump by the Lame Stream Media.
We must do the same as the classless attacks at Trump. Luckily, Biden will be easier to diagnose. He is a simple man, we pray wont catch the
"Dianne Feinstein"

Last edited:
•••
•••

left err RINO George Conway loves act Psychologist "Narcissist" Disorder " Crap to Trump.
The nerve! But nothing is "new low" with hostility towards Trump by the Lame Stream Media.
We must do the same classless attacks at Trump. Luckily, Biden will be easier to diagnose. He is a simple man, we pray wont catch the
"Dianne Feinstein"

If he does ... Kamala Harris takes the seat of the president ... Antifa will return to the democrats door step to collect ....

ap_joe_biden_ice_cream_02_floated_jc_141009_16x9_1600.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••

We must do the same classless attacks at Trump. Luckily, Biden will be easier to diagnose. He is a simple man, we pray wont catch the
"Dianne Feinstein"

If he does ... Kamala Harris takes the seat of the president ... Antifa will return to the democrats door step to collect ....

•••
Last edited:
•••
There there, You admit you were wrong, with gracious class.

I wish i could say the same for any of the rest. The delusion denial reaches new levels everyday.

Its two days in a row too lol.... i got caught lying about lying by @TestCase yesterday ... @lennco put me in my place today .... when i am wrong.. i am wrong... i will admit to it every time guaranteed

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back