Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We just crossed 400,000+ COVID deaths today.

I wonder if Trump is going to celebrate that accomplishment at his going away celebration tomorrow.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
:LOL. Kind of prejudiced to lump everyone together in an attempt to deflect from the original point.

The original point was incorrect. Her mom was not in a nursing home.

Brad

•••
Fair enough. I am sure you could see why using "adult" instead of she there might be seen as transphobic out of context.

Brad
Lmfao, a trans health secretary! Reminds me, I'm looking for an anorexic personal fitness trainer, if anyone has any leads please DM

•••
Lmfao, a trans health secretary! Reminds me, I'm looking for an anorexic personal fitness trainer, if anyone has any leads please DM

It sure seems like you are implying that someone is not qualified to be a leader in the health field because they are trans.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
What do you think the best use is for the $150M+ saved now that our next President is not going to waste taxpayer money golfing? He is going to be too busy cleaning up the mess.

Brad

•••
Anyone else find it weird the wuhan-virus disaster that is unfolding in CA isn't at the top of the news?

I wonder why Florida is doing so much better?

•••
What do you think the best use is for the $150M+ saved now that our next President is not going to waste taxpayer money golfing? He is going to be too busy cleaning up the mess.

Brad

Scholarships for gender and race studies.

•••
Anyone else find it weird the wuhan-virus disaster that is unfolding in CA isn't at the top of the news?

I wonder why Florida is doing so much better?

Is Florida doing that great?

Florida -

Total cases - 1.58M
Total deaths - 24K

California -

Total cases - 3.03M
Total deaths - 33K

California has almost 2x the population of Florida.

If you adjust the statistics based on population, Florida has similar cases and far more deaths per capita.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
It sure seems like you are implying that someone is not qualified to be a leader in the health field because they are trans.

Brad
Good point.
Well if we take a look at life history and biology, Ashkenazi Jew with High T and has transitioned, IQ is likely 125+. Perhaps contributions are considerable to one or multiple domains. Then again, dark triad traits may have tainted and/or manipulated so there is no way of really knowing the merit or not to such an appointment without spending time researching further - which I'm not motivated to do.

Mutations of the mind, such as gender dysphoria - may be celebrated and propagated in culture today but not all will be strong armed into that.

Patriarchy in it's latest manifestation (trans) is rife with cases that deserve compassion (a small % born that way, as they say). Yet, it behooves one to have a sober consideration at how sex deviancy, fetishes and environmental factors impinge on an organism's phenotype and life history strategy taking them to such a maladaptive state of mind.

Last edited:
•••
AP: 2 National Guard members have been found to have ties to fringe right group militias and have been removed from mission to protect inauguration

•••
Now that it seems like Lil' Wayne is on Trump's pardon list, do you think they are going collab on a diss track against Biden?

I wonder if American hero Joe Exotic made the final cut.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I'm sure this year there will be a lot of stories of what they find when they get into the White House. Details of things passed that might have went under the radar.

We have Melania desecrating bowling balls:

"She had the [bowling] balls redone with lettering 'The President’s House,' not 'The People’s House.'"

Sometimes people just push it too far.

Biden will get to the Presidential bedroom and say, so this is what it's like, Obama never let me in. One day, late at night, when he's fiddling around the night stand, he might accidentally tap a certain section and a secret drawer will pop out with Trump's leftover Adderall stash.

Joe Biden’s niece checked in rehab for adderall
Just a heads up guys, if you are looking for an overpriced pillow and to support some nutjob at the same time...

The MyPillow website has an active promo code “QAnon” which gets you a $45 discount.

Cancel Culture.
My Pillow Guy is awesome

Last edited:
•••
Is Florida doing that great?

Florida -

Total cases - 1.58M
Total deaths - 24K

California -

Total cases - 3.03M
Total deaths - 33K

California has almost 2x the population of Florida.

If you adjust the statistics based on population, Florida has similar cases and far more deaths per capita.

Brad

Considering Florida has an older population, I think so. Also, much less hypocrisy, government caused misery in FL.

CA , FL, NY, TX.

upload_2021-1-19_8-59-11.png

I posted a chart a few weeks ago showing the hospitalization rate in FL is much, much better than any of the top 4 population states. I'll try to get a new one posted today.

•••
Enjoy your time in prison!

Prosecutors have levied the first significant conspiracy charge against an apparent leader in the extremist Oath Keepers movement, alleging the Virginia man was involved in "planning and coordinating" the breach, according to court documents.

The Justice Department charged Thomas Caldwell, a 65-year-old from Virginia with a leadership role in the paramilitary right-wing group, with four counts, including conspiracy to commit an offense, obstruction of an official proceeding and "Violent entry or disorderly conduct."

Caldwell interacted in the riot alongside a group of eight to 10 people wearing Oath Keeper-emblazoned gear, who according to a law enforcement affidavit, "moved in an organized and practiced fashion and forced their way to the front of the crowd gathered around a door to the US Capitol."

•••
We just crossed 400,000+ COVID deaths today.

I wonder if Trump is going to celebrate that accomplishment at his going away celebration tomorrow.

Brad

I know ... we have lost more lives than WW2 ... are you mad at China yet??

•••
I know ... we have lost more lives than WW2 ... are you mad at China yet??

You can blame them all you want. At some point you also have to blame the disastrous handling of the response.

Oddly China seemed to get it under control. What is Trump's excuse?
Mr. "I take no responsibility".

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Is this clown recalled yet?
He embodies California Politics
734DFF7D-6469-471F-9298-83B94B7D4612.jpeg

•••
•••
You can blame them all you want. At some point you also have to blame the disastrous handling of the response.

Oddly China seemed to get it under control. What is Trump's excuse?
Mr. "I take no responsibility".

Brad

it’s not odd that China got it under control ... the oddest part of it to me ... Americans are attacking each other .... China is laughing all the way to the bank

•••
it’s not odd that China got it under control ... the oddest part of it to me ... Americans are attacking each other .... China is laughing all the way to the bank

Maybe so. That is the danger of having someone who is an malignant narcissist and thinks he knows more than the experts as President. The Dunning-Kruger president.

Brad

•••
OUCH.

@senatemajldr on the U.S. Capitol Attack: "The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people." and "they tried to use fear and violence" to stop the counting of electoral votes.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
OUCH.

@senatemajldr on the U.S. Capitol Attack: "The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people." and "they tried to use fear and violence" to stop the counting of electoral votes.

Cocaine Mitch should have brought up the censorship and fake news that affected the election and was a large part of why people feel cheated.

•••
Democrats are the new Jacobins. Change my mind.
https://www.hoover.org/research/americas-new-jacobins

I will check it out later.

I assume their organization is named after Herbert Hoover? The second biggest sore loser president ever.

His active sabotage of the transfer of the power is the reason the timeline was shortened. But even he conceded and attended inauguration.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back