IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Twitter suspended account of Bobby Piton immediately after finishing his testimony, who showed the abnormal relation between population and voting turnout in AZ.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to quote my post and remove all doubt:)

you kiss your loved ones with that mouth master debator?:)
upload_2020-12-1_2-27-26.png

•••
Another whacko, he wants Trump to ...........start making arrests :xf.laugh:

And someday soon, the people you support will be silenced and censored. Because they are "whackos." It doesn't take much imagination to see how this ends. Instead of laughing, you should be concerned. It's your future - not mine.

•••
Ah! you too join @karmaco ”dislike” “disagree” post without explaining club

I dont i’ve ever seen you use it, @sonatime.
Helps put into perspective & Btw clever :xf.wink:
I liked how you wrote that; very poetic.
Bookmarked.

Supreme Court will save the day.
Samer out :)

@karmaco, God help me if “disagree” “dislike” without explaining. There’s only so much
5 AM on the east coast, can explain. Granted, they were much earlier posts, trying cut u slack

Good night! (Ease up on “dislike””disagree” Pl especially when you dont explain why. All i ask, what made you click “disagree”? There has be. The dislike itself was uncalled for;

Dislike function probably has value and should not be discounted automatically but some feeble minded sockpuppet accounts use it because they crave attention.

I agree with Darth Vader on this:)

upload_2020-12-1_3-34-57.png

•••
How many counties did Biden win compared to Hillary?
upload_2020-12-1_3-59-16.png

•••
How many countries congratulated Biden vs Trump?

I was right, PM Janez Jansa in Slovenia, the homeland of first lady Melania Trump, was the only world leader who congratulated Trump even before all the votes were counted. :ROFL:

https://apnews.com/article/election...anne-hidalgo-a4f71db8bab46c4dbc00bf02fe5ef3c1

Russia's Putin, China's Xi and Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, often referred to as the "Trump of the Tropics" held off (Trump steaks anybody? :xf.laugh:)

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-u...countries-holding-off-on-congratulating-biden

How many Republicans congratulated Biden, vs Trump failure :giggle:

https://www.newsweek.com/these-repu...d-biden-trump-declines-concede-defeat-1545788

•••
Who needs the Amazon rainforest when you can eat Brazilian beef? :xf.wink:

Amazon, Brazil, near the Venezuelan frontier. Tropical rainforest, deforestation. Land which has been systematically deforested and logged then given over to cattle ranching.

https://www.worldwildlife.org/photos/deforestation-for-cattle-ranching-in-the-amazon

deforestation-overview-cattle-ranchingHI_51682.jpg

Consumers will be taking a gamble every time they eat beef in the United States because there will be no country-of-origin labeling requirements on Brazilian beef.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/us-lifts-brazilian-beef-import-ban-amid-quality-69135564

Speaking of quality...Trump steaks. The bestest beef ever (or never) :unsure:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F71938ef4-d722-40d7-a9e5-e830f5f6b36a_900x562.jpeg

https://thedailyedge.substack.com/p/the-trump-steaks-economy

•••
•••
•••
[B]@karmaco[/B],

you disliked” “disagreed” me; 5 pages worth.
Monopolized my activity pages with lib hate;
Even one of my edited “.” post not spared
:xf.laugh:

Many cited; Some not not even addressed;
none spared; dislike disagree: liberal logic. Thank you.

Help the Neutral watching thread easier right.
JUST ONE POST. REPLY. THINK. CAN DO IT
Your thumb mustve gotten a good exercise.

This is @JB Lions times 2... Kidding JB.
So many unwritten rules broken,
NP should limit “dislike” “disagree” ppl like you.
My posts clearly invade your “safe space”
No shame. Seriously, it was too much work to even snip; i feel violated. Lol.

All this and he thinks Biden “won”
Can you imagine the anarchy if he lost.
i dont usually care... but you abuse it most;

“unwritten rule” Say why you “disagree” “dislike
Dam; at least spare the “.” post @karmaco
You’ve got 5 pages of ‘splaining to do :xf.wink:
I've noticed that.... report that jackass of a coward to the moderators. "Disliking" and "Disagreeing" like there's no tomorrow, should ONLY be permitted to those who participate in the debate on this thread.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I've noticed that.... report that jackass of a coward to the moderators. "Disliking" and "Disagreeing" like there's no tomorrow, should ONLY be permitted to those who participate in the debate on this thread.

He reported me
(See previous post)
i cant think of anyone else lol.
All good... I crossed out “mindless monkey”
approaching 10 pages just “dislikes” my feed
unwillingness engage debate compromise
No post will be spared.

46858E34-CC4B-4B58-8AF2-9EABE849F8D5.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
He reported me
(See previous post)
i cant think of anyone else lol.
All good... I crossed out “mindless monkey”
Show attachment 175175

Worst moderation ever.
One word out of context. pages on my feed filled pages “dislike” “disagree” w/o explaining
Pardon the “mindless monkey” comment.
Those microagression are tough
no choice but to appeal.
just kidding! (or am i ;)) This has to be worst moderation in all my time posting Politic thread

Edit out “mindless monkey” and leave rest post
Mods are mad with power; and trigger-happy
and he’s still doing it. Stop man.

You abuse dislike disagree more than anyone. I didnt know it was possible abuse this feature to this extent; mindless 🐒 since no rebuttal.
You’re a smart guy; when no politics; i agree majority, even all your posts. Your attacks are uncalled for my posts. Vendetta like no other.

I take back mindless “monkey”

Folks this type of rhetoric isnt accepted

Just dislike AND disagree 100? of my posts consecutively no need explain. SNOWFLAKE

10 pages of dislike disagree on my acc feed.
Mindless monkeys do that. Pardon my anger. I should have been more politically correct.

“Safe space social justice warrior”

Last edited:
•••
Pulling a @Samer 👏disappearing posts
Because you report them? :xf.laugh:

No low left wont stoop.

First time had post removed here via that way; wonder what’s different? :sneaky:

i fully recant “mindless monkey”
Thanks for addressing the point (not once rlly)
youve outdone yourself; no reply censoring it.
No shame;

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Just dislike AND disagree 100? of my posts consecutively no need explain. SNOWFLAKE

10 pages of dislike disagree on my acc feed.
Mindless monkeys do that. Pardon my anger. I should have been more politically correct.

“Safe space social justice warrior”
Report the coward.... Just Do It.... Report him for every post you felt was totally unjustified... Moderator will have to look into this BS and act accordingly!

•••
Report the coward.... Just Do It.... Report him for every post you felt was totally unjustified... Moderator will have to look into this BS and act accordingly!

Do it Samer:) feel the peer pressure:)
upload_2020-12-1_14-22-25.png

it will feel great:)

upload_2020-12-1_14-23-20.png

•••
•••
•••
Everyone is boasting 80M voted for Biden.

But didnt Trump got 10.2M more than his 2016

Trump is the true populist president. This election fraud, fake media, big tech, Dominion and its minions need to be stopped or there will never be fair elections again.

Complicit parties need to go to jail.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back