IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are you talking about? That is the full version.

Wasn't his best, probably worst interview.

Yep.

i didnt like Chris’s tone with Trump first debate.
For this one, dont know who this interviewer is;
but same Prejudice The biggest surprise Fox

Last edited:
•••
i didnt like Chris’s tone with Trump.
I dont know who this interviewer is;
but same Prejudice The biggest surprise Fox

What? Her name is right in the title. Did you even watch it?

If you were in a restaurant and it caught on fire and there was a door right behind you with the word Exit on it, would you make it out alive?

Last edited:
•••
What? Her name is right in the title. Did you even watch it?

If you were in a restaurant and it caught on fire and there was a door right behind you with the word Exit on it, would you make it out alive?

You found the full video.

I will watch it;

Flew by your head;
Video is damning, full one u found hard to find
at least; that’s what im reading in ur vid comme

good video found it; just disagree with premise
i’ll be sure to watch it to tell you just what.

Last edited:
•••
Earlier it was just the county, now the state is done. Trump lost again.

BREAKING: Wisconsin's presidential recount is completed. Joe Biden gained 87 votes and again won the state. Trump becomes the first presidential candidate in history to lose recounts in two different states. Trump and his allies remain 1-39 in post-election litigation.

Fake news;

1-39 is fake news

Some of those β€œlosses” the courts gave exactly what Trump wanted β€” hence case was droppe

MSM leftist prejudiced framing wont say that

Last edited:
•••
•••

They have until midnight Wednesday for the 3rd count:

Workers in Cobb, DeKalb and Gwinnett counties were set to begin counting again Monday. Work continued in Fulton County on Sunday, and the county expects to finish its count on Monday, spokesman Darryl Carver said.

Clayton County finished its recount Sunday. Georgia’s 159 counties were given until midnight Wednesday to complete the work.

Recount resumes Monday in some metro Atlanta counties
https://www.ajc.com/politics/electi...-atlanta-counties/FKWDXQPSWJFB7BDPILE4EOR2LE/

So this will be the 3rd time Biden beats Trump in Georgia.

•••
according to one close adviser,

That's one thing I'll be happy to see less of, now that the media has their masters in the White House. Ridiculous daily stories from anonymous sources, repeated as gospel by anti-Trumpers. Well trained.

•••
@Samer @.X.

As I said, moderate. He's getting people he knows and trusts, worked with before. Sanders supporters not happy with the pick, but Biden won.

"She has been a vocal critic of U.S. Senator and former presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, his policy proposals, and his supporters. She has also been subject to criticism by Sanders supporters."

EoBkL-6WEAI_mCl

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Expose the Fraud
March for Trump Bus Tour Rally in Ormond Beach, FL

•••
Actually, hearing the audio of what I posted earlier. Totally lost his mind. Interview he gave today. This is who you have been defending. Lying his ass off, making a ton of accusations, none of it true/can be backed up.

Trump said he had the BIGGEST people congratulate him, political people calling to say "congratulations sir, you just won the election". Who were these so-called BIG people? No names, just BIG people (possibly Slovenian PM Jansa or Hungary's Viktor Orban?) LOL :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

On the contrary, world leaders congratulated Biden on his win:

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-u...biden-on-win-and-some-celebrate-trumps-defeat

Further on in the interview he said that the Corona virus vaccine will be ready for distribution in 2 weeks (and patted himself on the back for that) ...hold him to it! (y)

•••
Trump said he had the BIGGEST people congratulate him, political people calling to say "congratulations sir, you just won the election". Who were these so-called BIG people? No names, just BIG people (possibly Slovenian PM Jansa or Hungary's Viktor Orban?) LOL :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

On the contrary, world leaders congratulated Biden on his win:

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-u...biden-on-win-and-some-celebrate-trumps-defeat

Further on in the interview he said that the Corona virus vaccine will be ready for distribution in 2 weeks (and patted himself on the back for that) ...hold him to it! (y)

Yep, guy is a delusional lie machine and a lot of his supporters are going along with it.

And in the end, Biden still gets sworn in regardless. Trump is choosing how he goes out. Not a good look for him, his supporters, not helping this country. But he was always about himself first.

Last edited:
•••
Robert Barnes Live
Election Lawsuits, from PA to MI; Powell Lawsuit; SCOTUS Injunction; Flynn Pardon

•••
•••
If Trump has illusions of running again in 2024 he'll have to do so as an Independent, which if he had done in 2016, would at least have been authentic and commanded more respect had he won. (y)

•••
•••
Joe Biden fell and hurt his ankle. Kamala Harris talking to lawyers about #25A.
Something happened to his devil horn ears after he hurt his ankle....
IMG_6825-1-600x329.jpg

•••
Chuck tells a story of his birth making the audience cry. Not even joking.
I am pro life but some exceptions could be excused like this satanic communist puppet:)

•••
those are rookie numbers, you gotta to pump those numbers up:)

upload_2020-11-29_19-44-22.png

•••
•••
And now a message from president-reject

upload_2020-11-29_20-6-13.png

•••
•••
The big question now is rather the US Supreme Court is going to hear the cases of Pennsylvania -Georgia and ? I would go Arizona i think ..... So we will see fairly soon i guess ... the legal squad has to take what they have and substantiate the evidence of a large amount of wrong doing. the 150+ that have signed sworn affidavits will have to do recorded depositions of witnessed accounts of wrong doing in the counting center and ect.....

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back