IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Progs in this forum hate Trump. Completely happy to overlook Biden's flaws, long history; plagiarism, lies, made up stories to make himself appear smart

If nothing else, I'll enjoy holding their feet to the fire for the next few months.

Blame Twitter encourages hateful rhetoric
beyond anything Trump says, especially today.

Haters often back years cherry pick some fake, but was big at time, “bombshell” (nev disputed)

Many of replies to Trump’s tweets are Disingenuous unhinged bullies with no facts other than hateful leftist media they live bleed as the source to hone their hatred.

Best Libs got for Trump “unfilfilled promise”
“Mexico disnt pay for the wall”

Overlook advancements miles added MX wall
still think Lib complain if MX paid. “Racist!” :ROFL:

My thoughts are;
“It’s OK to be White.”
“It’s OK to be Black.”
“Division is not the answer.”
“Your solutions are divisive make me feel you actually are setting out to eliminate Whites. The worst is when someone asks if i’m White; (judged by race) then reply; “u just dont get it”

Liberals will keep pushing for the “race card” until the end of time. Party ruled by emotions, never facts. And the facts that you reply with
“Black on Black crime” makes you the “racist”
Overlook Clinton’s reason infrastructure place.
Overlook Democrats history of hating Blacks
KKK, Jim Crow, Republican party freed blacks,

Last edited:
•••
Actually, hearing the audio of what I posted earlier. Totally lost his mind. Interview he gave today. This is who you have been defending. Lying his ass off, making a ton of accusations, none of it true/can be backed up.

Last edited:
•••
I made point. Slander is easy from behind a keyboard. Proving what you said is true not easy.

Also easy to act brave on the Internet. It's ok; We both know I'm not going to drive 1500 miles to kick your ass and you wouldn't have the guts to slander me to my face.
Whew!

Soooo glad to know I won't have to sleep with one eye open... :nailbiting:

:giggle:

Last edited:
•••
Actually, hearing the audio of what I posted earlier. Totally lost his mind. Interview he gave today. This is who you have been defending. Lying his ass off, making a ton of accusations, none of it true/can be backed up.

This is a video of Trump talking in an unscripted 45 minutes in a phone interview.

It wasnt his best; and many are saying it’s tough to find full version of this; since Trump “rambles” (hint: i think word use marginalize discredit with zero incentive to defy evidwnce one thing said. They didnt. just hate the guy.

This was probably Trump’s worst interview;
what surprises me is; Fox again. (See Chris)

Last edited:
•••
LOL... And if I did, whatcha going to do tough guy???

GLARE at me? ROAR at me? Threaten me with bodily harm?

Imma feared!!!...

Show attachment 175021

Reply to me?!!

Don’t scared i’ll change your deep held bias.

The the only fear coming from your side ;)

Last edited:
•••
It means Your President Trump has international appeal and people realize that this is only an attempt to steal the election from him by the dems with the help of fraud media and big tech.
For every ounce of international appeal Trump may have he has a Ton of international dislike/hate for him.

You know deep in your heart and soul that these democratic numbers don't make sense, it is only a fraudulent psyop:) The orange man cares about you more than you realize
:xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh: Now that is hilarious!

The numbers are solid (y)

The orange man cares about NOBODY but himself. He would throw his own kids under the bus if it meant protecting himself.

Leave the dark side and the party of necromancy and other deviancy behind. You used to be such a nice boi:) What happened? Get out of him you demon:)

We will be waiting with hugs and cookies
Do you stand on street corners handing out pamphlets saying stuff like that? :xf.wink:

•••
DO-IT-TRUMP.jpg

Please please PLEASE do this: MSM says Trump considering announcing 2024 run DURING Biden inauguration

•••
What’s to discuss, Everybody knows your history. Being anti-following guidelines in the middle of a plague. Sheer stupidity. It’s why numbers are going up
What plague?

•••
DO-IT-TRUMP.jpg

Please please PLEASE do this: MSM says Trump considering announcing 2024 run DURING Biden inauguration
LOL

T-man is even a loser at being a loser!

Last edited:
•••
Let’s recap:

“Stutter” used to excuse any “gaffe” and immediately ameliorate by discrediting it.

Hunter Biden Burisma; Use our own words against us; Fake News” and discredit the good NYPost, paper hope my international brothers gained respect for.

“Count all votes.” Dog whistle politics but without race. The subtle hint is “illegal votes” Biden wants the “illegal votes” counted.;

“When asked on Hunter.”
JB reply is “You would ask that.” without answe

Democrats boogeyman is “Russia”
Russia this, Russia that. Meanwhile nothing.
$40M spent Dem try seize power opponent; Mueller Report “soft coup” failed.

Biden has one too.
He has relationship with China. business”
it’s a stereotype.
In my opinion, China bigger security threat than the Russian boogeyman.

Last edited:
•••
•••

He has an Abby Normal brain :xf.laugh:

tumblr_nebzvttHLi1r1d1ago8_400.gif

EUYGQHxXYAAHKsx

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Fix black on black crime stead of blamin White
Put a stronger moral emphasis on father figure
These tough questions and issues but i believe

There’s nothing we cant do. USA USA USA 🇺🇸

In God we trust :)

Last edited:
•••
Joe Biden fell and hurt his ankle. Kamala Harris talking to lawyers about #25A.

•••
What plague?

The plague of false positive tests, media psyop and endless politically motivated interventions. That is mostly it:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
This is a video of Trump talking in an unscripted 45 minutes in a phone interview.

It wasnt his best; and many are saying it’s tough to find full version of this; since Trump “rambles” (hint: i think word use marginalize discredit with zero incentive to defy evidwnce one thing said. They didnt. just hate the guy.

This was probably Trump’s worst interview;
what surprises me is it’s Fox again.
(See Chris)

What are you talking about? That is the full version.

Wasn't his best, probably worst interview.

Yep.

•••
Earlier it was just the county, now the state is done. Trump lost again.

BREAKING: Wisconsin's presidential recount is completed. Joe Biden gained 87 votes and again won the state. Trump becomes the first presidential candidate in history to lose recounts in two different states. Trump and his allies remain 1-39 in post-election litigation.

Last edited:
•••
Back