IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Step on up and get arrested. That would be a bonus to Biden winning. See Trumpers meltdown and doing dumb shit, going to jail. We're a nation of laws. And the Mighty Joe Biden will be the Law & Order President we all need.

That crime bill he made, that you guys go after him about, many times being correct, also had more funding for police. You guys don't want to talk about that. Also, more funding for police in the plan on his site.

If it comes to that .... I don't think it will be "Trumpers" doing it ;)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Biden says Trump can win because of 'how he plays'

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/25/politics/joe-biden-60-minutes-donald-trump-election/index.html

Because Trump is smart with his tactics and doesn't reveal what they are.

Joe is letting you down easy @JB Lions ...

No, Joe is the smart one. He wants to make sure people go out and vote. His campaign is smart also. Not sure if you've noticed but you could have a bunch of different polls for one state. They've been cherry picking the poll that gives Trump the best chance and have been tweeting that one out. Good for 2 reasons. Not being complacent and fundraising. They don't only want to win, they want a send a message type of win.

I'm very impressed with their campaign.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Joe is a smart one?:) straight from the horse's mouth:)

•••
No, Joe is the smart one. He wants to make sure people go out and vote. His campaign is smart also. Not sure if you've noticed but you could have a bunch of different polls for one state. They've been cherry picking the poll that gives Trump the best chance and have been tweeting that one out. Good for 2 reasons. Not being complacent and fundraising. They don't only want to win, they want a send a message type of win.

everyone is voting guaranteed.... Trump followers are voting x3 what they did last election... a lot including myself will wait and burn that midnight oil and vote on Nov 3rd

•••
We are nearing the final week of the US election. It has been an interesting ride to say the least. While I have no affiliation with either party in question, as a social researcher, I will provide some of my insights for those who may be interested.

However cynical,I have tried to remain skeptical and clinical in my observations. While not following the strict scientific procedure, wherein a systematic approach is followed, the resultant Qualitative research is heavily dependent on the experience of the researcher and the questions interpreted.

Problem: Which party would best serve the people of USA?

Rules and procedures are an integral part of the process that set the objective.

Rules:
  1. Researchers need to practice ethics and a code of conduct while making observations or drawing conclusions.
  2. Research is based on logical reasoning and involves both inductive and deductive methods.
  3. The data or knowledge that is derived is in real time from actual observations in natural settings.
Setting:

Probe the focus group. The sample size restricted to 6-10 people. Information derived from observation and problem solving through debate on NP forum. The answers and analytics may not offer a final conclusion to the perceived problem.

Method:

Open-ended questions were asked in a manner that encouraged answers that lead to another question or group of questions. The purpose of asking open-ended questions is to gather was much information as possible. Use of SWOT analysis.

Observations:

Debate, divisiveness, fake news media, lies, temper, bias, ingrained values, mild aggression, verbal attack, logic, concession, proofs, witnesses, exaggeration, anger, language, misinformation, leadership debate, quotes, nuance, reflection, assertion, feedback, tribalism, fascism, affinity, likes, dislikes, honesty, opinion, memes, video, recall, teamwork, reason, assertion, understanding, lack of trust.

Assessment:

Natural discussion led to respondents providing useful criterion for assessment. Heavily influenced by tribalism, responses were colored. Strong media influence, errors due to false information from news sources. Biased opinion. Tribes united in dissent.

Conclusion:

The leader of one party is a populist. A charismatic leader that inspires a devoted following. The opinions offered within the responses from this sample range from calculated assertion to refutation to radical confutation. The leader of the opposition demonstrates candor, though less inspiring to his following. Notwithstanding the event of ulterior and underlying motives, he appeals to a wider audience. Neither leader has the ability to unite the subjects of this study.

Election results to be determined November 3, 2020. Final conclusions from respondents: no definitive consensus can be drawn.

•••
everyone is voting guaranteed.... Trump followers are voting x3 what they did last election... a lot including myself will wait and burn that midnight oil and vote on Nov 3rd

Nope, you're not reading what I've been posting. Check the one where the Dems are all together, and Republicans are losing about 10% to Biden. You can't win with that. Go thru my posts today. I think mr-x has, that's why he's grumpy tonight. Reality is setting in.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Go Team Joe:)

upload_2020-10-25_23-13-26.png

•••
not this election .... to little to late now... the turn out on Nov 3rd will mainly be Trump voters here as well ...

I know you're not reading or watching the video. You're not digging in.

•••
Nope, you're not reading what I've been posting. Check the one where the Dems are all together, and Republicans are losing about 10% to Biden. You can't win with that. Go thru my posts today. I think mr-x has, that's why he's grumpy tonight. Reality is setting in.

We went over that this morning by zoom..me and my peeps.... here is the deal.... and exactly why Biden will win the popular vote by far more than Clinton did.... Example: the complete city of New York and Chicago will vote... those states were a guarantee anyway... that will give you large numbers in pop vote.. will do nothing for you in the electoral

•••
I know you're not reading or watching the video. You're not digging in.

Don't need to watch.... I live here... Biden is Austin - Dallas - Houston .... everything in the subs and rural goes to Trump... the numbers are simply not there for Biden to win Texas....

•••
Biden still doesn't have Oregon or Michigan locked in ...not yet

•••
•••
Remember when bombshell Wikileaks sxposed Hillary at a critical juncture 2016?

Still blames it (some her ppl) for losing :xf.laugh: :ROFL:

I remember the left counter-argument well;
“it’s easy to fake; “haha emails must be fake.”

LEFT HAS NO (Counter)ARGUMENT.
EVEN hunter smoke “crack” & hookers” would probably be censored by mass media if they werent much denial declare anything; fake :xf.laugh:

The irony of it all; Joe Biden is the fakest ever.

Last edited:
•••
We are nearing the final week of the US election. It has been an interesting ride to say the least. While I have no affiliation with either party in question, as a social researcher, I will provide some of my insights for those who may be interested.

However cynical,I have tried to remain skeptical and clinical in my observations. While not following the strict scientific procedure, wherein a systematic approach is followed, the resultant Qualitative research is heavily dependent on the experience of the researcher and the questions interpreted.

Problem: Which party would best serve the people of USA?

Rules and procedures are an integral part of the process that set the objective.

Rules:
  1. Researchers need to practice ethics and a code of conduct while making observations or drawing conclusions.
  2. Research is based on logical reasoning and involves both inductive and deductive methods.
  3. The data or knowledge that is derived is in real time from actual observations in natural settings.
Setting:

Probe the focus group. The sample size restricted to 6-10 people. Information derived from observation and problem solving through debate on NP forum. The answers and analytics may not offer a final conclusion to the perceived problem.

Method:

Open-ended questions were asked in a manner that encouraged answers that lead to another question or group of questions. The purpose of asking open-ended questions is to gather was much information as possible. Use of SWOT analysis.

Observations:

Debate, divisiveness, fake news media, lies, temper, bias, ingrained values, mild aggression, verbal attack, logic, concession, proofs, witnesses, exaggeration, anger, language, misinformation, leadership debate, quotes, nuance, reflection, assertion, feedback, tribalism, fascism, affinity, likes, dislikes, honesty, opinion, memes, video, recall, teamwork, reason, assertion, understanding, lack of trust.

Assessment:

Natural discussion led to respondents providing useful criterion for assessment. Heavily influenced by tribalism, responses were colored. Strong media influence, errors due to false information from news sources. Biased opinion. Tribes united in dissent.

Conclusion:

The leader of one party is a populist. A charismatic leader that inspires a devoted following. The opinions offered within the responses from this sample range from calculated assertion to refutation to radical confutation. The leader of the opposition demonstrates candor, though less inspiring to his following. Notwithstanding the event of ulterior and underlying motives, he appeals to a wider audience. Neither leader has the ability to unite the subjects of this study.

Election results to be determined November 3, 2020. Final conclusions from respondents: no definitive consensus can be drawn.

It has lived up to the 2020 reputation for sure.... we have two nominees that should be happily retired men... neither offers the USA anything that will be detrimental to the future.... neither has great leadership skills.... it is a ....it was it is election IMO

•••
Remember when bombshell Wikileaks sxposed Hillary at a critical juncture 2016?

Still blames it (some her ppl) for losing :xf.laugh: :ROFL:

I remember the left counter-argument well;
“it’s easy to fake; “haha must be fake.”

THE LEFT HAS NO ARGUMENT.
EVEN VIDEOS OF HUNTER his hookers would probably be censored by mass media if they werent in denial to call it fake :xf.laugh:

the 2016 election and 2020 election are much alike in the sense that Hillary Clinton left her own self at the alter... Joe Biden will do the same.... that because Donald Trump tactics the electoral system to his advantage... absolutely NO democratic even fathomed that Trump could win 2016 no matter which angles he took... election night was shocking.... while this election wont be shocking... at least not Trump voters.... the democrats will be saying... What The Fuck Just Happened.... so a bit similar to 2016 ....

•••
Early vote total exceeds 2016; GOP chips at Dems' advantage

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-slowly-gaining-early-vote-220542201.html

Hang tight.... we will be there Nov 3rd in person between 8am until the last voter submits their vote on Nov 3rd.

We have been in here enjoying ..or some times not enjoying this thread..... but its a great thread ...... a shout out to @lennco .. The thread starter.. I hope you and yours are doing well and hope to see you soon. I hope you are doing well @iowadawg ...we miss you in here.... so we finally get down to the time we have so discussed for 4 years now... while its exciting...its a bit sad at the same time due to the worlds circumstances... none the less .... we will settle all our differences on Nov 3rd and most likely move forward to discuss in this thread another four years ....

Last edited:
•••

Attachments

• 2020_W43_ChinaInsider.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 138
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back