Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So now you're PRO-Egypt @JB Lions? Or a master of foreign affairs, you seemingly find way get involved;
They try so hard to minimize all Donald J. Trump foreign achievements;
I love Sudan Israel pact; We keep forgetting "Master Negotiator" Obummer likes to sit with Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad with no preconditions. Obama loved other countries, more than his own people, and frankly; his Middle Eastern record is atrocious.

Google (uwont) Obama's links to terrorist organization (not by US, but many) BROTHERHOOD

Even this Egyptian calls this Just Bullshit (H/T: @GILSAN

You obviously didn't read that. If you did, you know Trump ain't getting the Ethiopian vote. I also made no comments, I posted links. Don't know enough about it.

@.X. check previous post

Last edited:
•••
You obviously didn't read that. If you did, you know Trump ain't getting the Ethiopian vote. I also made no comments, I posted links.

"The Ethiopian vote"

What about m vote for next leader of WTO?

He's also not getting the Nigerian vote; he's leaning towards the South Korean PM

Last edited:
•••
@.X. Somebody didn't tell your Governor this virus was going to disappear on Nov. 4, I think you said that.

Governor asks to use El Paso military hospital as COVID-19 surges
Texas Governor Greg Abbott on Saturday requested to use a medical center at Fort Bliss for non-COVID-19 patients as coronavirus cases surge in the El Paso area. The request comes as COVID-19 cases have been increasing throughout Texas and the country.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/g...tal-as-covid-19-surges/ar-BB1amCQB?li=BBnb7Kz

Abbott did that because El Paso is so populated as opposed to how big El Paso is.....

•••
You obviously didn't read that. If you did, you know Trump ain't getting the Ethiopian vote. I also made no comments, I posted links. Don't know enough about it.

@.X. check previous post

You obviously dont acknowledge any of Trump's foreign affairs accomplishments.

This was Obummer's greatest weakness.

All i recall are Iran and North Korean aggressions with weak US-led sanctions.
The Iran Deal is probably the "Art NOT Deal Marking" on what NOT to do, and "Paris Climates" are satirical. If a deal isnt enforceable, and you are allowed to do as you wish "Paris Climate acc" is just 2nd place trophy "effort" doing to look good, good enough to win nobel peace prize.

I think Trump was nominated for multiple people; for his DEALS THAT LAST

Last edited:
•••
Abbott did that because El Paso is so populated as opposed to how big El Paso is.....

Why doesn't he just wait 9 days, and it'll just vanish you said.

•••

No JB; Florida votes‘ be recounted a la Gore.

Your people stoop no new low

Last edited:
•••
No JB; the Florida votes will be recounted a la Gore.

Your people stoop no new low

Go to sleep, you're in your have no idea what you're responding to zone.

•••

because abbott will use it for the Flu as well... when El Paso has a Flu outbreak.... it is always super bad... far worse than any covid outbreak

Last edited:
•••
because abbott will use it for the Flu as well... when El Paso has a Flu outbreak.... it is always super bad... far worse than any covid outbreak

I don't believe you. There is no flu in Texas. Who you working for? Fludemic.

Last edited:
•••

It will.... If Trump wins the election... plandemic gone... protesters will either be gone or get their asses kicked

•••
Rasmussen had Joe +3 last i checked.

Right. on. Cue :ROFL:

•••
I don't believe you. There is no flu in Texas. Who you working for? Fludemic.

there is Flu in Texas too... It has already started here

•••

The 2000 Florida bulls**** is relevant;

Go to sleep; Your ad hominem wont work intelligent conversations^

Last edited:
•••
•••
The 2000 Florida bulls**** is relevant;

Go to sleep; Your ad hominem wont work intelligent conversations^

Trump has Florida in his back pocket.....

•••
Last edited:
•••
Trump has Florida in his back pocket.....
And especially Pennsylvania; the state Polls work hardest to skew

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
And especially Pennsylvania; the state Polls work hardest to skew

Pennsylvania is close.... But we will carry it close at 2.8% in the electoral

•••
Pennsylvania is close.... But we will carry it close at 2.8% in the electoral

I've never been more grateful to Pennsylvania's thriving OIL particularly fracking industry : )

Last edited:
•••
Up to 5 now. Was 2, then 3, now 5. Does Pence not hug his people, show them love?

Five aides to Vice President Mike Pence test positive for COVID-19
Five aides who work closely with the vice president have returned positive tests for COVID-19, including his chief-of-staff, Marc Short. Mike Pence and his wife Karen both tested negative on Saturday and the vice president plans to "maintain his schedule in accordance with the CDC guidelines for essential personnel." He has engagements planned in North Carolina and Minnesota on Sunday.

Their lasting gift, see how many Americans they can infect.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Up to 5 now. Was 2, then 3, now 5

Five aides to Vice President Mike Pence test positive for COVID-19
Five aides who work closely with the vice president have returned positive tests for COVID-19, including his chief-of-staff, Marc Short. Mike Pence and his wife Karen both tested negative on Saturday and the vice president plans to "maintain his schedule in accordance with the CDC guidelines for essential personnel." He has engagements planned in North Carolina and Minnesota on Sunday.

If Pence gets it... he will take Tylenol and hydrate , all the normal shit people do when they get a virus

•••
If Pence gets it... he will take Tylenol and hydrate , all the normal shit people do when they get a virus

Just even the news of those 5 isn't helping them out. Pence getting it would be a big story. Maybe he already had it, remember those pink eye pics, and gave it to those 5.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back