IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Name the corruption.

You're a fool, uninformed or you just don't care what the truth is ( willing fool )

President Trump has been Great for America. I couldn't stand him in 2016. I still don't like him but I love his ability to get good things done.
Trump hasnt done anything. He has only caused problems. Truly.

•••
I cant believe Trump would risk all to cover up his taxes. He is terrified

LOL> Muller had his taxes. Corrupt democrat prosecutors couldn't find ONE thing in two years. You just believe what you want and deny everything else.

•••
Trump hasnt done anything. He has only caused problems. Truly.

The problem is the corrupt media and people like you who are easily manipulated.

When I see someone disparage someone without proof, unable to even list their offenses, I know they are acting out of emotion. Not reason or truth.

Last edited:
•••
The problem is the corrupt media and people like you who are easily manipulated.
Look at the support demographics. Trump is strongest with the uneducated.

•••
LOL> Muller had his taxes. Corrupt democrat prosecutors couldn't find ONE thing in two years. You just believe what you want and deny everything else.
They did not have his taxes.

Americas voice will be heard on 11/3.

Lets agree to accept it. If Trump wins, I will have been wrong in my assessment. If Biden wins, you were wrong. Sound okay?

If Trump wins, I will support him. If Biden wins, you support him.

Last edited:
•••

Lets agree to accept it. If Trump wins, I will have been wrong in my assessment. If Biden wins, you were wrong. Sound okay?

If Biden wins, he will likely be forced to resign and Kamala will be president. Democrats did the same thing in Oregon a few years ago. Media helped elect a career politician, then exposed corruption everyone knew about and forced him to resign. That is how we got our first antfa-loving bi-sexual governor.

Video of a speech by Joe Biden when he was passing the repeat offender sentencing laws.

Last edited:
•••
Donald Trump worked with Sen. Tim Scott to create opportunity zones in minority neighborhoods to bring investment for small businesses and JOBS.

Unemployment was the lowest in modern history.

•••
If Biden wins, he will likely be forced to resign and Kamala will be president. Democrats did the same thing in Oregon a few years ago. Media helped elect a career politician, then exposed corruption everyone knew about and forced him to resign. That is who we got our first antfa-loving bi-sexual governor.

This video a speech by Joe Biden when he was passing the repeat offender sentencing laws.
You must be kidding. It is so clear to me that Trump is the only fake in the room. Not the media, which of course can be bias. Don't you think Fox is biased?

Look, here's the deal....Trump lacks the capacity to lead our country. Period. What's a little sad is how the Republicans will treat him as he loses. Republicans will flee him like the plague. Sad really. But....he was given a chance and messed it up. Wasted everyone's time except his wealthy friends. No healthcare plan, no tax returns, he just lies and lies and lies.

•••
Donald Trump worked with Sen. Tim Scott to create opportunity zones in minority neighborhoods to bring investment for small businesses and JOBS.

Unemployment was the lowest in modern history.
And you buy that BS?

•••

I'll support America, not a politician. If he or she does well, they'll have my support.

•••
People hate to admit it but Obama did great work. Not perfect, but nobody is. That man did more for America than Trump could ever do. Just keeping it real.

•••
And you buy that BS?

You think Sen. Tim Scott is lying about it? You deny the unemployment numbers? Why do you dismiss every bit of evidence that is contrary to your argument.

•••
I'll support America, not a politician. If he or she does well, they'll have my support.
We can never go back to the autocracy you desire. Too many people other than white men suffered in the past. Our country will continue to change. Our country will resume leading the world. Noone should fear change towards a cleaner, more inclusive society.

•••
•••
People hate to admit it but Obama did great work. Not perfect, but nobody is. That man did more for America than Trump could ever do. Just keeping it real.

Obama was horrible. Divisive. Horrible foreign policy. Slow recovery, hurt the middle class, people working two jobs, lost private insurance, wage stagnation. In eight years Obama got one poorly written domestic program done.

Trump policies not only helped create jobs, wages went UP.

•••
America is an ongoing experiment. Equal protection under the law, equal opportunity and non-discrimination, the right to pursue happiness.

There is no going back to any of "the old days".

•••
Obama was horrible. Divisive. Horrible foreign policy. Slow recovery, hurt the middle class, people working two jobs, lost private insurance, wage stagnation. In eight years Obama got one poorly written domestic program done.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckj...rowth-all-beat-trumps-best-year/#2742f5906ba6

•••
We can never go back to the autocracy you desire. Too many people other than white men suffered in the past.

Piss off. You don't get to call me racist.

Our country will continue to change. Our country will resume leading the world. Noone should fear change towards a cleaner, more inclusive society.

If democrats have their way, they'll be locking people up or in the name of inclusivism.

•••
Look all around Trump. Nothing but corruption. From day 1. And by the way, Trump has failed beyond horribly on foreign policy. North Korea might get out of control soon.

Trump is working for someone and it's not us.

•••

If democrats have their way, they'll be locking people up or in the name of inclusivism.
I'm not calling you a racist. I'm asking you to embrace a future that is much more fair than our past.

•••
•••
I'm not calling you a racist. I'm asking you to embrace a future that is much more fair than our past.

You mean like the future Donald Trump is working on?

•••

Trump is the only one calling for people to be locked up. And not many republicans are echoing his madness.

•••
You mean like the future Donald Trump is working on?
No, Donald is too biased against too many people. It is so clear who Donald speaks to and it's not the mainstream of America. He talks to America like he's talking to Rudy. Only America isn't laughing.

•••
Donald thinks he is some victim. So negative. He should be thanking the lord for his blessings. Instead, his favorite line is how unfair he is treated. It's played out. Donald should blame is handlers. Like Luntz said, they just let him flail and flounder. Maybe they try and Donald just doesn't listen. Whatever the case, Luntz was right....worst campaign in history.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back