IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We're going to watch all the degenerate liars that pushed the Russia hoax try to deny Biden is a criminal.

LOLOLOLOL.

Last edited:
•••
OMG !!! Bobulinski has just told America live... that Joe Biden has committed treason ... this is a EF 4 Tornado

•••
Bobulinksi meeting with the FBI tomorrow to turn over all discovery on Joe Biden ... Fucking WOW.. 3 cell phones ... documents ... wholly shit .... deep state going down

Last edited:
•••
hehehe ... I knew it was coming ... Yee Hawww .... thx mr - x

Patriot...

upload_2020-10-22_16-33-24.png

•••
omg, just watched the video of Tony Bobulinski, what a train wreck :xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: Dems going to have fun with him. Trumpers setting themselves up for another disappointment, they never learn.

I heard we already have about 40 something million votes in. That's already 1/3 of the total of last election.

Last edited:
•••
Billy Graham's granddaughter urges evangelicals not to support Trump
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/5...ghter-urges-evangelicals-not-to-support-trump

"Trump’s attempt to hijack our faith for votes, and the evangelical leaders' silence on his actions and behavior, has presented a picture of what our faith looks like — that’s so erroneous it's done significant damage to the way people view Jesus," she said on a press call through the group Not Our Faith, a PAC that focuses on faith voters."

Exactly, no real Christians support Trump.

Last edited:
•••
omg, just watched the video of Tony Bobulinski, what a train wreck :xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: Dems going to have fun with him. Trumpers setting themselves up for another disappointment, they never learn.

I heard we already have about 40 something million votes in. That's already 1/3 of the total of last election.

Have to keep up appearances. Be Brave. LOLOLOL>

•••

Y’all are literally fucked... what don’t you not understand .... more business people are coming forward on Biden too

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Y’all are literally fucked... what don’t you understand .... more business people are coming forward on Biden too

Waiting for a Chinese national to be arrested. FB and Twitter can't protect Joe form this story now.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
She might be a little nasally for the job, but I hear Disney is auditioning for a new wicked witch.

•••
Exactly, no real Christians support Trump.

Her Father supports Trump, Her Grandfather supported Trump.

You're a fool. Christians don't demand other people be Christians. God picks our leaders.

Last edited:
•••
Waiting for a Chinese national to be arrested. FB and Twitter can't protect Joe form this story now.

Google exec is saying they had the polls falsely rigged on purpose ... hopefully this will be in news soon

•••
•••
The whole story on Trump's "secret" Chinese bank account in a paragraph.

upload_2020-10-22_16-54-6.png

This is all democrats have. They know Biden in in trouble ( done for ).

Last edited:
•••
The whole story on Trump's "secret" Chinese bank account in a paragraph.

I laughed when I saw that. Reams of hard evidence of Biden selling out the US, and all they have is "Trump has a Chinese bank account." The next scandal will be him eating sweet and sour pork?

I have a Chinese bank account still (I think). Anyone who does business with China (which is almost every global businessperson) has a Chinese bank account.

These people are delusional though. Facts mean nothing to them anymore.

Last edited:
•••
I kinda feel bad for Trumpers always getting their hopes up. It must suck never getting a win.

China stuff going to just backfire on Trump, put attention on his dealings with China. When that happens, the usual routine is for Trumpers tears to start falling crying about how the media is just so hard on them :xf.laugh:

Secret Chinese bank account.

Paid more in taxes to China than America.

And you think this will go over well with voters? :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
Biden is late for tonight's debate... I wonder why.... oh that's ok..i know why

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I kinda feel bad for Trumpers always getting their hopes up. It must suck never getting a win.

China stuff going to just backfire on Trump, put attention on his dealings with China. When that happens, the usual routine is for Trumpers tears to start falling crying about how the media is just so hard on them :xf.laugh:

Secret Chinese bank account.

Only a secret to you. IRS knew about because it was a business account.

Paid more in taxes to China than America.

Fooled again. Trump paid at least 2 million in minimum taxes while negotiating with the IRS. The $750 was the balance owed.

And you think this will go over well with voters? :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

JB is in deep denial. Butti-gig is a great talker. Maybe Biden should hire him as his lawyer. He's going to need one because the real stuff will start dropping now.

Joe has been hiding for a week! LOL>. Do yourself a favor and watch Fox News so you can see what everyone will be trying their best not to cover.

Last edited:
•••
It's nice to see Trump at the debate tonight. He's been hiding out at his rallies the whole time. Hiding him at his safe zones.

Last edited:
•••
your kidding right? You expect me to listen to the biggest water head of all time ... Michael Moore 😂😂😂😂
Actually I was very suspicious about the video because it had the Michael Moore name associated to it, but decided to see the video from about half way till the end and it's very interesting, showing the hypocrisy of people like Al Gore and Michael Bloomberg, to name a few, who preach climate change but do the opposite, by supporting companies that claim to be green energy, but in fact burn down massive amounts of trees to create what they call clean energy!

•••
Back