Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think Trump should declassify everything related to the Biden’s in China and Ukraine

•••
•••
President Trump: "People aren't buying it CNN, you dumb bastards"

I call them "Fu*king Bastards" Donald and I are in the same wave length!

Oh no! Trump caught lying about the duration of Dr. Fauci employment with NIAID.

Reporter: why don't you fire him?
DJT: I don't want to hurt him. He's been there for about 350 years, I don't want to hurt him.

Trump saying Fauci is a nice guy, he likes him, "we let him do it, sometimes he says things that are a bit off," he..."gets alot of television, he loves being on television and we let him do it!"

Okay, so the problem is??? Stop watching television and do something...you dumb bastard! :-P

•••
I understand the attraction to a president like Donald Trump - he takes no personal responsibility and plays the "blame game". That is reflected in society and also heavily in this thread. :(

Media supports the idea that someone else is to blame. What if we were each able to take a hard look at ourselves?

The blame game describes politics on both sides equally well. Americans in general aren't ready to even consider looking inward. A spirit of conciliation and cooperation is needed for that. Otherwise, any admission of a flaw by one party will be seen as weakness by the other party, who will up their attacks.

Where people might have been more willing to talk about racism, for example, they are instead going to harden their positions in the current climate. Maybe by design, for those who prefer a fragmented society (easier to rule).

Somewhat reminds me of the situation between Japan and Korea, with the latter constantly on the attack in retribution for events of 80 years ago. It's motivated by petty politics and money, but I see Western reporters who don't know any better repeating the charge that "if Japan would just apologize, relations with Korea would be normal." This ignores that fact that Japan has apologized, many times, and spent enormous sums in compensation and assistance. Each time they do that, the Korean leaders demand more. Or they break their own agreements. Or they steal the money earmarked for the Korean victims by Japan for their own uses. People in Japan just get tired of it, and lose any desire to discuss the issue. That hurts both Korea and Japan, but Korea much more.

The key take-away here is that this state is created by the politicians and some special interest groups. Koreans who feel no ill will toward Japan are attacked as traitors or the like. So they comply. The groups demanding obsequience should never be apologized to or accommodated. That just encourages and empowers them.

The current climate in the US is not that different. Nobody wants to apologize at the point of a sword. If they do, they will resent it, and it will come back with aggression.

Last edited:
•••
Stop watching television and do something...

No, no no... most of the world's problems have been created by politicians "doing something."

•••
National security adviser warned Trump in December 2019 that Giuliani was target of Russian disinformation campaign

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-house-warned-giuliani-russian-influence/
I think even @.X. posted a story from Yahoo with interview with that guy, all over the place. This was supposed to be some knockout blow, again, something most people don't care about.

An explosive New York Post story that sent Trumpworld into a frenzy is riddled with holes and red flags

https://www.businessinsider.com/new...den-giuliani-red-flags-disinformation-2020-10

You guys got all excited, this was your last shot. Brick.

Eh, slow day besides the Town Halls.

19 days, too far behind. Only 1 debate left. So far Biden and Kamala are undefeated.

Just catching up. Evidence that Joe Biden changed US foreign policy in Ukraine to help he son Hunter Biden.

Director of National Intelligence says not "russian disinformation". Trump campaign produced a receipt for the laptop with Hunter Biden's signature. Emails have been verified as authentic. Biden campaign spokesperson admitted info is real.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Biden managed to remember with precision whatever was he rehearsed in tonight's town hall with acute precision. He was impressive, like I said, presidential. On the other hand, Trump was winging it like a dog chasing his tail...didn't have anything very memorable to say IMO.

That is not the same as being able to run a country or negotiate with other countries like China. At his best, Joe Biden is stupid.

•••
The blame game describes politics on both sides equally well. Americans in general aren't ready to even consider looking inward. A spirit of conciliation and cooperation is needed for that. Otherwise, any admission of a flaw by one party will be seen as weakness by the other party, who will up their attacks.

Agreed, as the video demonstrates (see 4:00-5:00) :wideyed:

Where people might have been more willing to talk about racism, for example, they are instead going to harden their positions in the current climate. Maybe by design, for those who prefer a fragmented society (easier to rule)....

Sounds very much like a well-planned conspiracy :xf.cool:

No, no no... most of the world's problems have been created by politicians "doing something."

True that. Who was that reference intended for anyway, LOL. Like I said, easy to rest blame on others, just unplug from the Matrix. :borg:

•••
•••
Sounds very much like a well-planned conspiracy :xf.cool:

Not well planned. Just similar people working for selfish short-term aims without any consideration for the bigger picture. A politician doesn't need meetings and memos to create enemies and blame "the others." She does that instinctively. Most despots rule instinctively. They understand the consequences even if they don't admit it to themselves.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Is that feed blocked on your end? [twitter]1317824065944649728

Nope. Maybe he blocked you for some reason? Being too nice?:xf.laugh:

•••
Big win for voting rights: Supreme Court says Pennsylvania ballots will count if received by Friday after Election Day. Roberts joins liberals. Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh dissented. This decision could have easily gone the other way if Amy Coney Barrett on court

•••
Kristen Welker, moderator of the Oct. 22, 2020 presidential debate, has selected the topics for that debate.

Subject to possible changes because of news developments, the topics are as follows, not necessarily to be brought up in this order:

Fighting COVID-19
American Families
Race in America
Climate Change
National Security
Leadership

The debate will be held on Thursday, October 22 at Belmont University in Nashville, TN.

The debate will start at 9:00 p.m. ET and run for 90 minutes without commercial interruption.

I don't understand why Republicans have to ALWAYS answer to Liberal, Democratic sympathizing moderators?

•••
•••
•••
Big win for voting rights: Supreme Court says Pennsylvania ballots will count if received by Friday after Election Day. Roberts joins liberals. Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh dissented. This decision could have easily gone the other way if Amy Coney Barrett on court

No it wouldnt have.

Everyone thinks they get Amy.

She’s her “own person” unlike... Joe Biden :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
Kristen Welker, moderator of the Oct. 22, 2020 presidential debate, has selected the topics for that debate.

Subject to possible changes because of news developments, the topics are as follows, not necessarily to be brought up in this order:

Fighting COVID-19
American Families
Race in America
Climate Change
National Security
Leadership

The debate will be held on Thursday, October 22 at Belmont University in Nashville, TN.

The debate will start at 9:00 p.m. ET and run for 90 minutes without commercial interruption.

I don't understand why Republicans have to ALWAYS answer to Liberal, Democratic sympathizing moderators?

i read an article somewhere the last debate is usually on “Foreign Policy” which obviously makes Biden look dumb & weak. (47 yrs’ of fail)— so they made it about all, but that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
i read an article somewhere the last debate is usually on “Foreign Policy” which obviously makes Biden look dumb & weak. (47 yrs of fail)— so they made it all but that

I posted the topics earlier.

•••
I posted the topics earlier.

Post them again;
we get 1000s of posts here thread day;

Mustve missed that JB (propaganda) post :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
Post them again;
we get 1000s of posts here thread day;

Mustve missed that (propaganda) post :xf.laugh:

It's not a propaganda post, that doesn't even make sense. It's a list of topics they're going to talk about.
  • Fighting COVID-19 - Trump lost on this
  • American Families
  • Race in America - losing issue for Trump
  • Climate Change - Trump is anti-science, said this is a hoax
  • National Security
  • Leadership. - Trump failed here
What topics do you guys think Trump can win on?

Covid
Race in America
Climate Change
all easy wins for Biden, like playing Tee-Ball

Another win for Biden coming up.

Last edited:
•••
  • Fighting COVID-19 - Trump lost on this
  • American Families
  • Race in America - losing issue for Trump
  • Climate Change - Trump is anti-science, said this is a hoax
  • National Security