NameLot

The USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room, started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

215 votes
    45.3%
  2. Neither Party

48 votes
    10.1%
  3. Democrats

91 votes
    19.2%
  4. Republicans

121 votes
    25.5%
Total: 475 vote(s)
  1. Silentptnr

Silentptnr Top Contributor VIP

Pretty sad to watch actually. That guy was the presidents campaign guru. Seeing him drunk, tackled to the hard pavement was not pleasant.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Who would have guessed a woman that lied about her identity & married her brother to defraud the immigration system would pay for votes.

Project Veritas doing real journalism.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
  3. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Now being on the other side... i resisted arrest once.... i got whaled on... but i did resist arrest ... i understood that one... a couple of times ... i wasn't doing anything and got put down pretty hard... that i didn't understand

4. mr-x

He wasn't drunk.

5. .X.

6. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

https://www.newsweek.com/project-veritas-ilhan-omar-illegal-ballot-harvesting-1534555

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN?ref_src...ads/the-usa-political-thread.764342/page-2631

7. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

I didn't enjoy seeing that either. :xf.frown: While it doesn't even the score, maybe, just maybe BLM will loosen up a bit when they see that this sh*t happens to the privileged too.

8. JB Lions

He was under the influence. It's literally on video and in the police report.

9. mr-x

That's not drunk.

10. mr-x

Project Veritas isn't wrong. Story you posted twice today was written before second video was released.

P.V. doesn't publish fake news. They have a wall of apology letters and correction in their lobby. Just started a new wall with a check for 150K paid by a union thug for slander.

"Project Veritas has a history of dubious claims and doctored videos. O'Keefe first came to prominence in 2009 with videos about ACORN, a community group that lost federal funding and had to shut down as a result."

LOL. "dubious" video that got acron shut down. Newsweek is for loosers.

11. .X.

I agree on the Owellian situation.... that is something i just wont risk .... if there is even a chance of that happening... even only a 10% chance... i wont risk it

12. JB Lions

Why not take a pause and actually read the report.

"speech was slurred as tho he was under the influence of an alcoholic beverage"

"based on his..........alcohol consumption"

Maybe that's why he had trouble listening to commands.

Even in the first 10 seconds of the video, a firearm is mentioned. You posted a tweet saying their were no weapons.

Stop doing this to yourself.

[​IMG]

13. .X.

that's why the feller couldn't think fast when they said get on the ground... but then you have to wonder why they wanted him to get on the ground in the first place.... they know the restraint holds to subdue him standing ...hand cuff him and be done with it..

14. Silentptnr

Mike Pompeo Needs to Understand: Iraq Is Not Lebanon
    Closing the U.S. Embassy in Iraq would be a clear win for only one nation: Iran.

".....Rather than unilaterally withdrawing from Iraq, Trump and Pompeo might consider other strategies to hold to account those most responsible for betraying Iraq and threatening American lives. They might push forward on ensuring new elections take place in the coming year under a reformed election law. They might help Kadhimi make good on some of his promises in order to convince Iraq’s younger generation that changes are afoot which will promise them a better future.

Alas, the reality is the opposite. In Syria, Afghanistan, and now Iraq, Trump and Pompeo are showing that terror works and that no one should trust the United States. Already, Russia is taking that lesson to Saudi Arabia and Egypt as it tries to peel away allies and end decades-long alliances. Trump may rail against “endless wars” but he should consider what the world would look like if the United States has neither alliances nor the trust necessary to build them."

15. JB Lions

https://www.youtube.com/c/PoliceActivity/videos

Sometimes people whip out guns and shoot police. And if the report is you have guns and under the influence, more likely for these type of situations.

16. mr-x

17. .X.

Man... the Iraq people have been through it.... their infrastructure is shit now... we need to pull troops out completely ... put in construction crews... fix what we fucked up and leave

18. .X.

Its simply bad faith .. that because they don't like Republicans period... that is all its about

19. Silentptnr

LOL....But the message that sends is that we are not there. So then Russia comes in there are where does that leave us?

20. Silentptnr

The Republicans think it's okay to put her through because they gained senate seats in 2018. They say that was the American people speaking. They say that because Republicans have both the presidency and the senate, they should be able to put her through. They say that it didn't work for Obama because he only had the presidency while Republicans held the senate.

Problem is, that's bending the truth. The deal was that during an election year, no seat should be filled.

21. .X.

We should have never occupied Iraq... never should have happened.... Seeking out terrorist .... ok... but occupying Iraq ... absolutely not IMO

I am guessing make a treaty with Russia that they will not go into Iraq and occupy ??? I dunno

22. JB Lions

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: this is funny on so many levels. Hannity say he suspects all the studying Biden has been doing will be effective. Already trying to make excuses if Trump does bad. Biden doing all that studying. Maybe the Trump method is better. Do Super Spreader events, don't study the issues, hang out all night on Twitter retweeting stuff. Basically saying if Trump does bad, it's because Biden was better prepared. Yes dummies, that's what you're supposed to do, be prepared.

Hannity going to have a rough night as well tomorrow.

23. .X.

well.... they could have blocked Obama pick in the senate .... the Democrats can't block Trumps pick because unless some Republicans jump ship and vote against Amy... she is in

24. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

What do mean by shots fired? I suppose I can't blame your ignorance. The meme about eating buffalo wings was a low blow IMO. It's a known fact that in Canada, jails and murder are disproportionate to First Nations. I handed you an olive branch, even apologized, then when I tried to explain why I felt that way, you posted a video about some Right wing reporter promoting stereotypes. Perhaps a little sensitivity training is in order in the North as well.

Some memes are okay, but don't go overboard, it's not helping Canadians, or doing our neighbours to the south any favours. If you would like to take this conversation in private, I'm all ears. :)

25. sonatime

sonatime Top Contributor VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

Gilsan I got a joke for you. Baby seal walks into a club....:)

I think it is the only time they have fur and they might be quite plentiful but I would not have anything against if it is done for practical purpose and or by people that need it to sustain themselves.

Never had flipper pie but if you are interested in trying I will search the webs:)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice