NameSilo

The USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room, started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

210 votes
    46.4%
  2. Neither Party

44 votes
    9.7%
  3. Democrats

88 votes
    19.4%
  4. Republicans

111 votes
    24.5%
Total: 453 vote(s)
  1. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Thanks brother.... Not surprised then

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

3. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

I was looking at those yesterday. I wonder how good they are in the dark, like infra-red vision etc. I've a decent 4K drone now and like to upgrade to something with better battery reserve for distance and power in wind. The US models come with pepper spray (optional).

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  4. GILSAN

CRIMINAL: Facebook Censors and “Reduces Distribution” of Tucker Carlson Tonight’s Page Just 39 Days Before Election
    Facebook blocked and censored several videos the past three weeks by Tucker Carlson — one of the largest voices in cable news today!

The 2020 election is just 39 days away.

5. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Not shocking, I mean Fox News themselves said:

Fox News Argues Viewers Don't Assume Tucker Carlson Reports Facts
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/t...r-carlson-karen-mcdougal-slander-suit-1298999

Because if you did that, report facts, you might be accused of being a Liberal.

6. .X.

I don't think it was a good idea to take the funds from CDC exactly.... but i feel the CDC dropped the ball on COVID-19 .... If we cant depend on the CDC with a virus... who can we depend on. I guess Trump figured he would take 300K away from them to show the disappointment in their response.

7. JB Lions

Not 300k, $300,000 but 300 million, $300,000,000

$300,000,000 - that's a lot of money, you could do some good things with. But pay off celebs, Don was great. 4% of the population, 21% of deaths. That's fuckin' awesome man.

They should ask Trump this question at the debate:

Do you think it's a good use of taxpayer money to spend $300 million on advertising saying you did a good job, when we have 21% of the deaths, while only having 4% of the population?

How about Trumpers in this thread tackle that question.

8. .X.

Zuckerberg is gonna eat shit soon .... So is Twitter ..... They have banned every person on the Right with a voice...

9. JB Lions

That's not true. Simply make a list of big voices on the Right, most have active social media.

10. GILSAN

Four-year-old boy is shot dead and four adults are wounded when gunman barges into Ohio home and opens fire
    • Gunman burst into a Struthers, Ohio, home early Monday and opened fire, killing four-year-old Rowan Sweeney
    • Two men and two women, all in their 20s, were struck by gunfire ; one of the male victims was shot twice in the head and is in critical condition
    • Rowan died in the arms of his wounded mother, 22-year-old Alexis Schneider
    • Police chief said it was not a random act of violence but a targeted attack
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...unded-gunman-barges-Ohio-home-opens-fire.html

[​IMG]
    Rowan Sweeny, 4, was shot dead and his mother, Alexis Schneider, 22, was wounded in a mass shooting in Ohio this morning

Isn’t it strange that whenever a white person or any police officer shoots someone Black the media goes berserk? But let a Black man kill a four-year-old white boy and they become mute. They ignore it altogether.

The fact is this was a targeted murder that we will be discussing.

Kimonie Bryant turned himself in after a massive manhunt was launched. He killed four year old Rowan Sweeney. He also shot four others who were taken to the hospital. They are Andre Stephon McCoy, Jr., 20, Yarnell Green Jr., 30, Cassandra Marsicola, 20, and Alexis Schneider, 22, of Struthers, Ohio.

Police believe that Bryant came through the front door and began shooting. He then fled from the scene. The five victims called 911 to report the shooting and in the background, you can hear a woman screaming that the man had killed her son. It had to be very traumatic.
    [​IMG]

Have the country wide protests and riots started yet?

11. GILSAN

12. GILSAN

13. GILSAN

14. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

Time to "Beef up" Internet security.

15. .X.

and the cops did? .... Nothing..... the cops are allowing all this shit to go on... purposely or not .... the cops are allowing it all

16. JB Lions

A. You're allowed to protest peacefully in this country.

B. If it goes beyond that, that's when cops are supposed to handle it.

C. They have been detained by police and an investigation is ongoing

[​IMG]

17. sonatime

sonatime Top Contributor VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

One should never want to get the government further involved or at all. Any time bad behavior is incentivized there will be more of it. Welfare removed fathers from homes because the government is a reliable provider and that removed the responsibility from women and mothers to wisely choose their mates and establish long term family relationships. Public policy creates most of the problem we are seeing in society today by enabling poor behavior and covering bad choices.

18. Namersen

Namersen Established Member

Have you looked into gas powered drones or hybrids for longer range?

19. Domainace

Domainace Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Anybody who reads this and still thinks Trump is the bigger danger is beyond reasoning with.

20. .X.

Protesting is all good.... blocking roadways without a permit is against the law... its done every day and night all over the US.... they don't even enforce that law... Police are not and have not been enforcing laws since all this began and there is no excuse for it....

21. sonatime

Well intentioned it may be but you don't want to give such power over people as it will be seized upon by bad elements. Speech is a basic way of expressing oneself and it should never be policed. There are provisions for when speech is criminalized but it is a different standard. Without people expressing themselves and solving things through speech the next step would be violence. There is no right not to be offended. That is why it is the first amendment of the constitution.

22. sonatime

Sad state of what is happening.

Mob Chase Down A Citizen And Beat Him In His Car.

So the mob blocks the streets in LA, driver drives through pretty carefully with strobe flashing, the mob chases after him in multiple vehicles, box driver in, beat him, smash his car, driver escapes before they pull him out and police arrest the driver?!

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=asVem_1601021111

Thomas Sowell on Riots

23. sonatime

upload_2020-9-25_22-52-6.jpeg
    [​IMG]

24. .X.

you are right... its the last thing i would want to do is give that power away..... today is so different than any other time in history with people simply being totally out of control .... i don't know what the answer is to fixing the problems we have... i feel we don't have that long to try and figure it out though.

25. sonatime

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice