NameSilo

The USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room, started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

210 votes
    46.5%
  2. Neither Party

43 votes
    9.5%
  3. Democrats

88 votes
    19.5%
  4. Republicans

111 votes
    24.6%
Total: 452 vote(s)
  1. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

iu[1].jpg

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

For the record, I did not create this meme: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Jesus_wanted_poster.jpg

Shall we be required to reference every meme posted in this thread? O_o

Umm, where does it say that Jesus supported anarchy or violence? He was the Prince of Peace, but condemned the Pharisees for their ostentatiousness and hypocrisy.

There can be no doubt that He was a disruptor - He challenged the status quo. He knew that there was a better way than what the religious leaders of His day were preaching. Many people did not like Him, and yet Jesus created an awakening that is still being followed by devout Christians to this day.

Every great disruptor must challenge the current way things are done. All inventions ever created were made because someone dared to question how it could be done better.

Was Jesus an alien? I will not debate; rather, John 8: 23 states, “And He was saying unto them, "You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world."" - Jesus

Politics and Religion are the two most contested subjects in the world. May justice prevail and be served on Earth by the laws of men.

Peace

3. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Anyone know what the current pay rate per hour is to protest .... and which city you can you can get the highest hourly wage 😂

4. .X.

Trump has the Democrats fuming in Washington over their worries of transfer of power after the election .

I knew when Trump said yesterday ... he will have to see how things go .... that would spark a wild fire... but he is merely doing it to get the reaction he is getting .... Trump likes to fuck with the media just like the media likes to fuck with Trump .... I really don’t blame him after the way he has been treated the last 4 years

5. sonatime

sonatime Top Contributor VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

Interesting take and didn't know Cannuck was interested in the scriptures. I'm predicting one day when left goes too far, Cannuck will come out as a conservative:) or at least as an independent. One can't think for themselves and be a slogan repeating lefty:)

While Jesus talked about his divine and previous origin, he was not an Alien, his birth record is well identified in the gospel, the tribe and place where he was born. It needed to fulfill the prophecy.

6. .X.

Pelosi continues to grind on Trump ... Pelosi saying Trump said to swallow Clorox Bleach for the Plandemic ..... now... here again ... Trump likes to fuck with the media ... he likes to fuck with the Democrats in general..... so people know that when he says outrageous shit... he is doing just that ... fucking with the media and the Democrats .... most people today won’t even take prescription medicine without googling it..... people google damn everything ... so why would Pelosi think that people would really drink Clorox bleach when she knows even the dumbest person would google the shit....

The last 4 years have only been tough on Democrats because they made them tough on themselves ..... had they done what they should have done from day one ... conduct their business ... go about their days as usual .... wait the 4 year term period with anticipation of regaining the presidency.... none of their misery would have ever happened ....

I don’t think until 2024 will we see a democratic elected president... but when we do .... pay back is inevitable... should Biden win 2020 I anticipate it will be the worst 4 years of Joe Biden’s life

7. .X.

One thing to take into consideration.... much of the left doesn’t believe in a God or Jesus ... so they are likely to misconstrue biblical passage... they will meet Jesus soon enough and I am sure he will be happy to answer questions .... not in a way they will want though.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  8. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

9. sonatime

FBI finds mail-in ballots discarded in Pennsylvania. All of them were cast for President Trump.

upload_2020-9-24_16-0-25.png
    VOTE IN PERSON PLEASE.
    What we could see is mass administration fraud which would be a bit easier to hide. Ballots going missing or ballots being found. With in person voting 1% of the votes are not counted for some reason or another. With Absentee Ballots 2% are not counted. An entire mail-in ballot system is another story. I would imagine 5% or more of the votes may not be counted. Military personnel overseas typically have their ballots discarded as well in some states. That's been a known issue but has never been addressed.

10. sonatime

Liberal voters when corruption takes place in their parties on their watch:)

[​IMG]

11. Domainace

Domainace Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

"I only beat my wife once a month. The other 97% of the time, I'm sweet as sugar!"

12. Domainace

Domainace Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Are you talking about the Maoists in the streets or Trump here? Disruption? Any jackass can kick a barn down, but it takes a carpenter to build it. Right now, Trump is the best carpenter we have got. As sad as that is, the Democrats have miraculously been unable to come up with anyone better.

13. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

I suppose the same can be said of the Right. In life, there is much to learn by listening to all sides - not just Right vs Left, or by simply repeating Trumpist memes. Categorize people if it makes you feel comfortable, I won't take it personally. Just as I have learned alot from the people in this thread, I question the Sacred Texts of different religions and spiritual teachings, I don't simply follow blindly.

“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.”
    - William Shakespeare

Judgement day will come to us all, that is a fact. Keep the faith and may the Good Shepherd deliver us from evil.

14. sonatime

This is comic relief, but some these politicians need to wear diapers if they haven't done so already:)

upload_2020-9-24_16-36-35.png

15. mr-x

No but I'm a Christian and that was a blatant misrepresentation of Christ ministry on earth. 100% wrong on every claim.

Screenshot 2020-09-24 153049.jpg

Christ did none of these things. He was not a vagrant and was not poorly dressed. His clothes were plan but he had a seamless robe.

Christ was the "better way". His spotless, sin free life was the sacrifice, the price paid for our sin and redemption.

Christ is the word of God, the creator of this world.

Peace. Please don't call my savior an anarchist or compare him to common criminals. He loved criminals ( sinners) but was not one. His mission is to save us from our selfishness.

16. sonatime

Is America in trouble? Do you know who is third in line to assume presidential duties and responsibilities?:)

[​IMG]

17. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

If you had asked me 4 years ago who I would like to meet and discuss with, Trump would have been on that list. Now, I wouldn't even want to. I'm sure he's a fun guy, but a world leader?? Let America decide.

Who writes the WANTED posters? Understandably not the oppressed. I am not disputing anyone's religious beliefs.

18. mr-x

Russia, Russia, Russia..

From The Federalist:

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents tasked by fired former Director James Comey to take down Donald Trump during and after the 2016 election were so concerned about the agency’s potentially illegal behavior that they purchased liability insurance to protect themselves less than two weeks before Trump was inaugurated president, previously hidden FBI text messages show.

19. sonatime

20. mr-x

I've corrected many false / misleading memes in this threat. I'm not upset with you, just expressing my own personal beliefs. I appreciate that you didn't create this meme. Christ is to important to just ignore it.

21. sonatime

22. sonatime

23. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

So true... here are more useless leftist jackasses...

24. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

You do understand the irony, it was not an attack on Our Saviour. If memes were around 2000 years ago, that poster would have been written by the Romans.

25. sonatime

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice