Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
wise-quote_a-wise-man-can-learn-more-from-a-foolish-question-than-a-fool-can-learn-from-a-wise-answer-d521c.jpg

I think this is the source of our problems. Our own worldview is becoming self-centered and materialistic. That leaves the gap for politicians to sneak in and add fears, scapegoats, lies, and everything else.

NJ_aOoolBK8RA6WQ6TD2O5HQvLHPBETWvxmyfg9b2wM.jpg

Disunited states: Could a second Civil War — and an end to the union — really happen?

Notice-that-the-stiffest-tree-is-most-easily-cracked-while-the-bamboo-or-willow-survives-by-bending-with-the-wind-e1435744338710.jpg

•••
Disunited states: Could a second Civil War — and an end to the union — really happen?

"For decades, if not longer, the American right has fantasized about a second Civil War."

Funny the writer says this when it appears to be his own fantasy. But I do think the guy he interviews may be closer to the target - secession. The real United States will try to adhere to the principles of the founding fathers, and the other states will follow the tried and true road to failure called Marxism and social engineering.

•••
Missed out on the Trump talking shit about those that served their country in the military. It's true. Besides being verified by multiple sources, including Fox News, you could figure out who it was by a simple process of elimination, plus Trump literally posted his name on Twitter the next day, General Kelly.
---------------------
The Never Trumper Army rolls on

Cindy McCain, wife of late GOP senator, is endorsing Joe Biden
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cindy-mccain-to-endorse-joe-biden

•••
Most of us are here for some interesting individual perspective and yet the leftist media news cycle spin game here is pretty strong:)

the following meme might not be recent
democrat-party-mainstream-media-one-big-happy-family-cuomo-rice-jarrett-obama.jpg

•••
"For decades, if not longer, the American right has fantasized about a second Civil War."

Funny the writer says this when it appears to be his own fantasy. But I do think the guy he interviews may be closer to the target - secession. The real United States will try to adhere to the principles of the founding fathers, and the other states will follow the tried and true road to failure called Marxism and social engineering.

@Domainace Your posts always bring me words of wisdom .... You are a very intelligent person ..... I appreciate your help.

Last edited:
•••
Most of us are here for some interesting individual perspective and yet the leftist media news cycle spin game here is pretty strong:)

the following meme might not be recent
democrat-party-mainstream-media-one-big-happy-family-cuomo-rice-jarrett-obama.jpg

I find this very interesting... much like a cabal of sorts

•••
•••

e8d6bea225b3f7b7168ad69b46ccb58e.jpg
Bruce-Lee.jpg

•••
•••
•••

On the de-Trumpification of America: It definitely won't be easy, but it must be done

Defeating Donald Trump might be the easy part. Uprooting the toxic movement he represents could take decades

I see Trumpism as an inevitable and necessary confrontation with our shadow. This confrontation is meant to break apart our (deadly) illusions, most of all that about our non-ending progress, exceptional greatness, and immunity to pain and suffering that envelop such large swaths of the world.

We have cultivated these illusions at the expense of our growth and health, as our shadow side remained repressed and invisible, especially to those in power who have been most involved in the production of our toxic myths. Of course working Americans and minorities know the shadow all too well, as it is their daily bread.

peter-pan.jpg

•••
Cannuck, consider that Trump is just a populist president with conservative appealing ideas. Most have root in economics and constitution. I know the canadian news cycle is bash Trump for anything and everything but do you really think taking away a populist conservative president and replacing him with mentally dementia suffering individual with a base full of leftist radicals would serve America better? This treatment of the president by the democratic party, endless allegations, while their wrong doings are done in the open and never questioned or hashed over, speaks to what ethics rules leftist ideals. All they seek is power.

Last honest president from the democratic party.

Last edited:
•••
From a study 2 years ago...

MSNBC’s disdain for the current president is starkly visible in the data. During Obama’s presidency it referred to him as “President Obama” just over half of the times it mentioned him. In the year and a half since he left office, 37 percent of the network’s mentions still refer to him as “president” while just 25 percent of its mentions of Donald Trump since his election refer to him as “President Trump.”

As noted earlier, CNN is not far behind, referring to Obama as president in 54 percent of its mentions during his presidency and 40 percent afterwards, while Trump is referred to as president in just 36 percent of mentions.

Fox, for all the criticism it receives, in this case appears to be called the most balanced in how it refers to the current head of state. During Obama’s tenure it referred to him as “president” in 46 percent of its mentions, dropping to 31 percent of its mentions post-presidency. It refers to Donald Trump as “president” in 44 percent of its mentions of him, nearly identical to how it treated Obama while in office.

In contrast, MSNBC and CNN still refer to “Obama” as “president” more frequently than Trump, more than a year and a half after he left office.

Most striking of all, MSNBC cannot seem to bring itself to acknowledge that Trump is the current president, choosing to refer to him only as “Trump” even while it still honors Obama as “President Obama” in his retirement.

•••
On the de-Trumpification of America: It definitely won't be easy, but it must be done

peter-pan.jpg

I was quoting the author, I don't have cable or watch TV. I'm outside the situation...and it looks very dark to me:

6pQc3Ek.jpg

me and my shadow(s)

Last edited:
•••
I see Trumpism as an inevitable and necessary confrontation with our shadow. This confrontation is meant to break apart our (deadly) illusions, most of all that about our non-ending progress, exceptional greatness, and immunity to pain and suffering that envelop such large swaths of the world.

We have cultivated these illusions at the expense of our growth and health, as our shadow side remained repressed and invisible, especially to those in power who have been most involved in the production of our toxic myths. Of course working Americans and minorities know the shadow all too well, as it is their daily bread.

While I agree in large part about the "shadow," I find it a complete departure from logic to call it Trumpism. The writer offers no support at all for that, just the assumption that everyone will agree because that's what they have been trained to believe. The shadow has two hands that work in tandem, left and right to squeeze the middle.

In fact, Trump is the best available option to get out from this shadow now. Not that he's a principled saint with good ideas, but because he is not a full member of the team of elites controlling the world. He's a loose cannon who reacts instinctively, and some of his instincts are good. This is better than having yet another pretty puppet who can deceive the masses with pretty words. I am glad that people don't trust Trump. Nobody should trust their government.

•••
You're watching JB trying to dig himself out of a hole by pretending there is more than a technical difference between paper and synthetic material used to make cheap mask.

"They are not designed to protect the wearer from breathing in airborne bacteria or viruses whose particles are smaller" - Wikipedia.

Next he'll be hiding his replies in old post because he ego won't let him admit he might be wrong.
Is JB Lying vomiting BS again???
Vomiting BS.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Cannuck, consider that Trump is just a populist president with conservative appealing ideas. Most have root in economics and constitution. I know the canadian news cycle is bash Trump for anything and everything but do you really think taking away a populist conservative president and replacing him with mentally dementia suffering individual with a base full of leftist radicals would serve America better? This treatment of the president by the democrat party, endless allegations while their wrong doings are done in the open and never questioned or hashed over speaks to what ethics rules leftist ideals. All the seek is power.

While I agree in large part about the "shadow," I find it a complete departure from logic to call it Trumpism. The writer offers no support at all for that, just the assumption that everyone will agree because that's what they have been trained to believe. The shadow has two hands that work in tandem, left and right to squeeze the middle.

In fact, Trump is the best available option to get out from this shadow now. Not that he's a principled saint with good ideas, but because he is not a full member of the team of elites controlling the world. He's a loose cannon who reacts instinctively, and some of his instincts are good. This is better than having yet another pretty puppet who can deceive the masses with pretty words. I am glad that people don't trust Trump. Nobody should trust their government.

Politicians are people too, Biden is biden his time, Trump may love America but he is not a man of the people IMHO. It is the system that is broken and the people within who are going to get broke by it. The two party system is partly to blame when the public has no better option.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
New video with unseen footage shows the TRUTH of what happened to Kyle Rittenhouse

Last edited:
•••
Thank you President Trump!!!

upload_2020-9-22_20-56-7.png

upload_2020-9-22_20-55-43.png

Last edited:
•••
Politicians are people too

And that's why we need to watch them and limit their powers. Power corrupts even the best. And politics rarely attract the best.

•••
No, he's using a technicality to deny reality.

You're not that slick. You like to use the word paper to get visual of actual paper, like writing paper because you want people to believe masks don't work and they're silly. You link to Office Depot where none of the titles of the products call them paper masks. Make a t-shirt out of writing paper and go out in the rain, then wear a regular one out of cloth. See if you can figure out the difference.

------------------

Kayleigh doing what she does best, lying

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back