NameLot

The USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room, started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

203 votes
    46.6%
  2. Neither Party

41 votes
    9.4%
  3. Democrats

88 votes
    20.2%
  4. Republicans

104 votes
    23.9%
Total: 436 vote(s)
  1. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Must be the most hated cop in Australia... and other parts of the world, right now!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. johnn

johnn WeSellName.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Please do not post Kamala's picture.

I can't sleep at night.
    Thanks,

3. GILSAN

Young Voters Love Trump's COVID Plan...When Told It's Biden's

4. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

This is dishonest. Trump requested an absentee ballot. Same ballot available to diplomats, military, citizens out of state or outside the country.

Media keeps publishing this story to make Trump look like a hypocrite but everyone with a brain knows it's an absentee ballot; Not national vote by mail.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  5. GILSAN

[​IMG]

6. mr-x

A vote for democrats is a vote for the mob. Organized by the DNC, funded by Act Blue.

upload_2020-8-14_8-42-21.png

7. GILSAN

8. mr-x

The only difference between Biden and Clinton, the pandemic is an excuse to keep Biden from traveling, speaking to the public.

No way Biden could keep up with a regular campaign.

9. GILSAN

10. GILSAN

11. Namersen

Namersen Established Member

If you happen to see a pic of the real one by mistake before bedtime, try watching this, it helped me.

12. Namersen

Kevin Clinesmith, Corrupt FBI Attorney Who Falsified Carter Page FISA Warrant, Expected To Plead Guilty [The Federalist]

13. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

14. .X.

Mean while, there are talks that Biden had intentions to bring Hillary Clinton Into his cabinet, the Democrats bench is very weak if Hillary Clinton is all they have to come off the bench and enter the game for them

But we now have an FBI agent that is going to surrender for the Russia invention stuff, Is Hillary ties to this ? Who else is tied to this in Washington as well??

15. mr-x

Only question in my mind was there a deal for information on other or to protect management.

16. .X.

I was thinking the exact same thing, things will escalate quickly once the agent turns himself in , interrogation will begin and it will escalate big time

17. .X.

If indeed the Israel agreement with the UAE brings peace to the Middle East, Donald Trump will have helped make something happen that people thought was impossible, Great Job President Trump!!

Trump hasn’t done to much since being in office , but if the agreement brings peace to the Middle East, He will have done something no one else could accomplish. I am very proud him and Netanyahu for getting the deal done.

18. .X.

There was no better time to blow the whole Russian stuff wide open, we just may get to really see who is corrupt and who isn’t,,several names come to mind with me, I will leave that alone for now and let the FBI agent being arrested unload the people

19. Namersen

If he plea bargained for a lesser charge I wonder what the original charge would've been.

20. .X.

me too, and he will definitely plea and give some good info with names , the trickle down effect will happen and people will start talking to save their own ass

21. mr-x

Trump has accomplished a huge amount in four years. Especially considering the psychotic nature of democrat leadership and corporate media.

22. .X.

Trump told them when this corrupt shit was happening that it was going on, so let’s see who all is involved now, let’s see if all the other propaganda used against Trump isn’t complete lies and corruption too, I think a lot of it is, like I have been saying , they are EXPOSED , the Dems are

23. .X.

well, when I say that, I say it because they have had Trump shut down since day one as to being able to get legislation through the congress and senate, the executive orders have been the only way Trump has really been able to even make anything happen, his second term will be much different , he will get backing after this FBI agent spills the beans as well as other fallouts that may result from the Russia investigations on into the other bullshit he has been taking shit for since his win in 2016

24. .X.

The question that weighs heavily in mind today is did Trump get totally fucked over by the Democratic Party. Has he taken a real good fucking from them???, Is it actually possible It was them. Doing the shit they accused him of doing?? He held his ground and takes all the shit thrown at him very well , he definitely has a very strong mind because most would have a nervous fucking break down from all the shit he has been through

25. Cannuck

Cannuck 420friendly.company VIP

For the record, according to data from the Federal Register:

Obama issued 147 executive orders in his first four years as president.
    Trump issued 166 executive orders in less than 4 years as president.

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice