Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Biden didn't run in 2016 because Obama wouldn't endorse him. Obama wouldn't endorse him in 2020 until had no choice. You're only fooling yourself.

And Beau Biden died from brain cancer 2015

His oldest son death provided reason not run.

Last edited:
•••
And Beau Biden died from brain cancer 2015

His oldest son death provided reason not run.

I might be too cynical but I don't think the death of his son is the reason he didn't run. Endorsement was promised to Hillary and Biden knew it. Media would have attacked him.

•••
We already went over that. Joe had to win this on his own, he couldn't be seen as Obama's boy. And they are friends.

Obummer wouldn’t endorse him in 2016, but will endorse him in 2020 , all these things and Harris luggage is coming , first they had to have a ticket to work with.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
As San Francisco DA, Kamala Harris's Office Stopped Cooperating With Victims of Clergy Abuse
Kamala Harris, surrounded by thousands of cheering supporters, kicked off her presidential campaign in Oakland earlier this year, declaring that she has always fought “on behalf of survivors of sexual assault, a fight not just against predators but a fight against silence and stigma.”

Harris specialized in prosecuting sex crimes and child exploitation as a young prosecutor just out of law school. But when it came to taking on the Catholic Church, survivors of clergy sexual abuse say that Harris turned a blind eye, refusing to take action against clergy members accused of sexually abusing children when it meant confronting one of the city’s most powerful political institutions.

Here one survivor's story here, or visit our website to read the full story:

•••
JB's enjoying the after glow of the media propaganda blitz.

Kamala's record is the most liberal / far left in the Senate.

Kamala wants open borders and welfare for illegal immigrants

Kamala wants to end the #2A. Confiscate guns.

Kamala wants to raise taxes. There will be no limit. 80%, 90%. They'll use the excuse it's been done before.

Kamala wants federal funds for abortions up to birth

Kamala endorses cutting police budgets while crime and anarchy are rising.

Kamala did everything she could to keep innocent people in prison.

Kamala isn't as likable as you think or the media is telling you.

Pence is going to destroy her in their debate and you'll deny it happened.

Trump should debate Kamala because Biden is an NPC.

Lots of lies in this one. I'll just let it sit. This just tells me you know Kamala is a problem for Trump.

Then, already went over the other nonsense you posted...... many times. Biden had to earn this on his own, be seen as his own man, not Obama's boy. It's the way it's always been done. Not sure if you're trolling or just ignorant on this.

Last edited:
•••
Trump holds up coronavirus aid to block Democrats' bid for election funding

'President Donald Trump on Thursday said his team was rejecting Democrats' bid to include funds for the U.S. Postal Service and to shore up election infrastructure in a new coronavirus relief bill, as he vowed to block money to facilitate mail-in voting."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...d-for-election-funding/ar-BB17UVqD?li=BBnb7Kz

-----

The ⁦
@USPS
⁩ is removing mail sorting machines from facilities around the country without any official explanation or. these are the same machines that would be tasked with sorting ballots”

Haven't read this one yet., so not sure.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
It’s a shocking, unthinkable crime: A man rushes a five-year-old neighbor boy playing outside and shoots him in the head, fatally, in broad daylight. But here’s what’s just as shocking: The national media — which couldn’t give enough ink to the death of criminal George Floyd — apparently don’t find this story newsworthy. It could be because unlike in the Floyd case, the victim is white and his killer is black.

As WSocTV.com reports, “A 25-year-old man accused of shooting his 5-year-old neighbor in the head at point blank range in Wilson, North Carolina on Sunday night has been charged with first-degree murder in the boy’s death.”

“Darius Nathaniel Sessoms, 25, was arrested Monday after fleeing the scene and is in the custody of Wilson Police and members of the U.S. Marshals Service Carolinas Regional Task Force, The Wilson Times reported,” the site continued.

Black Man Executes Five-year-old White Boy in Front of His Sisters; National Media Ignore Story

Last edited:
•••
a7fe904441aedd3d31e3d9c2590e981290f325f6.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Lots of lies in this one. I'll just let it sit. This just tells me you know Kamala is a problem for Trump.

Then, already went over the other nonsense you posted...... many times. Biden had to earn this on his own, be seen as his own man, not Obama's boy. It's the way it's always been done. Not sure if you're trolling or just ignorant on this.

Susan Rice would have been a problem , Kamala is a piece of cake

Rice knows her stuff, Harris is going to have to fake it til she makes it

Last edited:
•••
Susan Rice would have been a problem , Kamala is a piece of cake

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: Biggest fundraising day, Trump calling her a madwoman. Trump is shook. Pretend that's not true if you want, if that gets you thru the day.

Apparently, he said all kinds of dumb shit in some Fox Business News interview today, I need to watch it.

---------------
I forgot to mention yesterday Trump messing with Social Security/Medicare. If you wonder why Florida will go Blue, just one of the many reasons.

Trump said he'll take it out of the "general fund" thinking we'll have some sort of growth to cover it.

You don't mess with people's Social Security/Medicare. He's so stupid.
-------

Trump just repeated that if he's re-elected he'll "terminate" the funding for Social Security. Well, I've got some bad news for Trump and his billionaire friends on Wall Street. We're not going to let you defund Social Security. We're going to defeat you & expand Social Security.

Last edited:
•••
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: Biggest fundraising day, Trump calling her a madwoman. Trump is shook. Pretend that's not true if you want, if that gets you thru the day.

---------------
I forgot to mention yesterday Trump messing with Social Security/Medicare. If you wonder why Florida will go Blue, just one of the many reasons.

Trump said he'll take it out of the "general fund" thinking we'll have some sort of growth to cover it.

-------

Trump just repeated that if he's re-elected he'll "terminate" the funding for Social Security. Well, I've got some bad news for Trump and his billionaire friends on Wall Street. We're not going to let you defund Social Security. We're going to defeat you & expand Social Security.

Trump is just PTSD after 4 years of the Democrats and media calling him and his family everything in the dictionary and somethings that aren’t even in it. He is pissed off and has every right to be.

You have to yeast up Kamala, she is yours now, you have no choice but to stroke her until you lose the election, then you will be saying what might could have been had Rice been chosen

Last edited:
•••
I wonder if Kamala is into that Abbra kaddabra shit , Kalamazoo dignity shit, I think that bitch can suck my , hush yo mouth

Cummala harryis

Last edited:
•••
---------------

-------

All based on his assumption that the US economy will grow enough to cover tax cuts

TRUMP: “We’re going to have tremendous growth. ... You will see growth like you have not seen in a long time.”

THE FACTS: It is highly unlikely that economic growth would be enough to offset the loss of the payroll tax. Indeed, Trump suggested that his 2017 income tax cuts would propel economic growth as high as 6% annually. That never happened. Growth reached 3% in 2018, then slumped to 2.2% and the U.S. economy crumbled into recession this year because of the coronavirus.

TRUMP: “At the end of the year, the assumption that I win, I’m going to terminate the payroll tax ... We’ll be paying into Social Security through the General Fund."

THE FACTS: Trump, in effect, has endorsed defunding Social Security by not providing an alternative source of revenues.

A 12.4% payroll tax split between employers and workers funds Social Security, while a 2.9% payroll tax finances Medicare. These taxes raised $1.24 trillion last year, according to the Congressional Budget Office. Over a 10-year period, Trump’s idea would blow a $16.1 trillion hole in a U.S. budget that is already laden with rising debt loads.

The risk is that this could destabilize an anti-poverty program that provides payments to roughly 65 million Americans. It also could force people to cut back on the spending that drives growth so they can save for their own retirement and health care needs if they believe the government backstop is in jeopardy.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...k-trumps-risk-to-social-security-economy-myth

•••
I wonder if Kamala is into that Abbra kaddabra shit , Kalamazoo dignity shit, I think that bitch can suck my , hush yo mouth

Cummala harryis

This is where you're at.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back