NameSilo

The USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room, started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

200 votes
    46.4%
  2. Neither Party

41 votes
    9.5%
  3. Democrats

86 votes
    20.0%
  4. Republicans

104 votes
    24.1%
Total: 431 vote(s)
  1. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Ah, the Right is trying Birtherism again, since that worked so well with Obama. And then the, she's not African American, some tried that as well with Obama.

Some Questions for Kamala Harris About Eligibility | Opinion
    https://www.newsweek.com/some-questions-kamala-harris-about-eligibility-opinion-1524483

The author............wait for it..............

John Eastman:

"On February 1, 2010, Eastman resigned as Dean of the Chapman University School of Law to pursue the Republican nomination for California Attorney General. He finished second in the primary to Los Angeles County District Attorney Steve Cooley, who lost to Democrat Kamala Harris in the 2010 general election."
    ------------
    Great debut for Biden and Harris. Trump going to start his own Deplorables stuff with calling her Nasty.

[​IMG]

All getting along nicely, meeting the families. Bringing decency back to the White House.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Namersen

Namersen Established Member

I always wondered what's inside there, with this I can visualize it much better, thanks!

Harris did have those powers to destroy people before, as prosecutor and state AG, and she actually used them. She's a proven uncompassionate human being to say the least, luckily her phony demeanor gives her away, she's not as high functioning as other swamp creatures. Probably same league as dirty cop Andy Weissmann, maybe he can even learn a thing or two from her. These specimens go to work and earn a paycheck to destroy other peoples lives, truly evil, I wonder if they see themselves for what they are.

Today's NY Post take on her: Inside Kamala Harris’ polarizing record as a prosecutor.

--------
    Compare Kamala fakeness with the authenticity of this lady that the Dems have chosen to sideline, there's something systemic going on in their ranks I wonder what that is. Oh well, like-minded people congregate.

3. Namersen

In the almost three months of nightly rioting in downtown Portland, Oregon, hundreds of people were arrested and face misdemeanor charges. But police now say they would “prefer” not to make arrests. and the District Attorney said he won’t prosecute many of the cases. [Breitbart]
    Screenshot at 2020-08-12 15:14:03.png
    @MrAndyNgo

Youtube sit-down interview link (one hour).

-------------------
    Related:
    DAs backed by Soros, other liberal activists join fray in clash with police
    Their intentions always sound nice on the surface, who wouldn't be against mass incarceration.

4. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

5. JB Lions

6. .X.

7. JB Lions

More like Bernie voters/Trumpers, that's who you've been listening to all this time, not the regular Dems. Have you seen the replies when Bernie threw his support behind Kamala? His own followers ate him up.

Dems got the ticket they wanted. They voted for Biden, that's why he won. Kamala was the number 1 choice of Dem voters.

8. .X.

everything has been totally abnormal in 2020 , the historians record comes to an end, a great run since 1984 though

9. .X.

They should have opted for some Rice

10. JB Lions

When these new polls start coming out, the one with Kamala on the ticket, I'm going to tag you for each one.

-----------------
    NEW VIDEO: Trump didn't choose Louis Dejoy to run the Post Office. He chose him to destroy it. #TrumpKillsUSPS

11. Namersen

Great motivational speech for the 18-24 year old demographic.

12. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

What'd they call it when democrats said Ted Cruz wasn't American; Didn't qualify to be President? Or John McCain?

13. JB Lions

I think both sides did that and anybody who did was wrong:

McCain on Cruz:
    "McCain on Wednesday did his Senate foe, Cruz, few favors by suggesting that it's not clear Cruz is eligible to be president. The suggestion carries much more weigh because McCain himself faced very similar questions."

Trump on Cruz:
    Sorry Donald Trump, But Ted Cruz Can Run For President
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/ilyashapiro/2016/01/17/ted-cruz-canadian-play/#196973cf14af

14. mr-x

Still no apology from @lennco.

15. mr-x

Better to have those questions asked early.

16. JB Lions

Kamala was born in Oakland. And this has already been fact checked. The Newsweek article was written by somebody who had something against her, already taken apart.

McCain born in Panama

Cruz born in Canada

Both still met requirements

17. mr-x

Cruz's parents were citizens which is one of the legal qualifiers. I'm not taking a side but people defending Kamala are making a lot of assumptions in their rational.

"Now the 1797 edition of the English translation of Emer Vattel's treatise on The Law of Nations (a book that had some influence on the Framers), did say that, "The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens." But that was describing the European civil law rule, not the British common law rule; and in any event, the earlier editions appear to use the word "indigenes" (borrowed directly from the French original "Les Naturels, ou Indigènes") instead of "natural-born citizens."

Presumably the 1797 editor at least viewed the terms as roughly interchangeable. Still, I expect that the Framers, when they were writing the Constitution, mentally linked the "natural-born citizens" phrase more to the "natural-born subject" in Blackstone's very familiar explanation of the common law, rather than to "natives, or indigenes" in Vattel's somewhat less familiar discussion of the civil law."

https://reason.com/2020/08/10/yes-kamala-harris-is-indeed-a-natural-born-citizen/

AFAIK, children of immigrants, even illegal aliens are citizens if born in the USA. Would be weird to find out that is not true.

18. JB Lions

Biden campaign raises record $26 million in one day after announcing VP pick
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ter-announcing-vp-pick/ar-BB17SPs2?li=BBnb7Kz

"As of last week, however, the campaigns were effectively tied in terms of cash on hand less than three months before the election. "

Kamala Harris calls Trump ‘serial predator’ in fundraising email

“I know that winning this race will be a tougher challenge than any I’ve faced in my lifetime, but make no mistake: I’m not afraid of Donald Trump,” Harris said in a fundraising email distributed to Biden supporters. “I’ve been standing up to Trump and people like him for my entire career. He doesn’t scare me.......

"I took on successfully, and I prosecuted the big banks, when they preyed on homeowners," Harris told a crowd of supporters in reference to her record as Attorney General of California. "I've prosecuted the pharmaceutical companies when they preyed on seniors. I have prosecuted transnational criminal organizations when they preyed on women and children.

“I know predators, and we have one living in the White House."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/othe...r-in-fundraising-email/ar-BB17SRCv?li=BBnb7Kz

19. mr-x

A deleted scene from the movie “Uncle Tom” was posted on Youtube and it features black Americans, who just left a visit with Trump at the White House, talking about the experience and why they support Trump:

20. mr-x

Nothing about the blm riots, escalating murder and crime rates?

Biden / Kamala are against school choice. The #1 way poor parent(s) can ensure they're kids get a decent education.

They're going to be forced to move to the middle or be destroyed.

21. .X.

you starting to think going to the polls and voting is a good idea yet???

22. .X.

All that to include the plandemic is all part of the Dems ticket

23. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

Here is why Harris was chosen;
    She embodies liberal vitriol, hate for Trump;

To her credit, leftists, only time Bar stumped;

It’s a fitting end; Biden Picking her for VP;
    Good luck, spinning Trump Black historic feats;
    lowest unemployment... amongst many others!
    Joe “you aint black!” Biden 😂
    Over under 90% NYT Biden “forecast” win?
    Asking for a friend. Hope NYT learns in 2020..

24. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

987A54BB-4E65-4269-B5E6-070666AC78B7.jpeg
    Notice all my posts were disagreed at 8:19pm
    Except when i said; “glad made laugh” 8:25pm
    Indecisive 8:25pm “disagree”? @JB Lions, maybe they not “mindless dislike” after all? :ROFL:

Why disagree with “Glad gave healthy laugh”?
    I’m glad; there’s usually no laughter in Politics?
    He looked like he had a good laugh.

Childish “disagree” beneath you,why disagree?
    Guess beats getting a “dislike”.. 😜

Samer

25. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice