Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can tell you know this isn't good for Trump, you're using too many smiley to try to cover it up. There are no more bones, she's not new, she's been vetted.

yeah, she’s been vetted alright πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

•••
•••
1st and 2nd

Specific, what are her views on that.

Guns, what are her beliefs if enacted would affect you?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••

Not really, already getting clowned on. Biden campaign knew it was coming and got ahead of it. Just read the replies.

EfKtrZxWkAUEAhD

Last edited:
•••
•••
.x. breaking down

Be more specific. What constitutional rights? And Pro-Choice is normal for Dems, this isn't anything new.

Dude, if I could, I would kiss Biden on the forehead for this, I am serious as hell JB , Asians in general are a little perturbed with her, East Indians are a little pissed with her , because she turned her back on them. Many blacks can’t stand her, perfect pick, yeeeah baby!!

•••
By getting clowned you mean unemployed degenerates using photoshop.

Not really, already getting clowned on. Biden campaign knew it was coming and got ahead of it. Just read the replies.

EfKtrZxWkAUEAhD

•••
Dude, if I could, I would kiss Biden on the forehead for this, I am serious as hell JB , Asians in general are a little perturbed with her, East Indians are a little pissed with her , because she turned her back on them. Many blacks can’t stand her, perfect pick, yeeeah baby!!

You're overdoing it, it's so obvious. You very well know Trump would have loved Rice to be the pick, because it would have fired up the base. It's a winning ticket, watch the upcoming polls.

By getting clowned you mean unemployed degenerates using photoshop.

Not talking about the pic, I said replies.

Last edited:
•••
"Earlier this decade, however, the two weren’t on such combative terms. In 2011 and again in 2013, Trump donated a total of $6,000 to Harris’ campaign for California attorney general. His daughter, Ivanka, also gave Harris $2,000 in 2014."

EfKu-H0WoAENAXu

•••
@JB Lions

Our base doesn’t need any firing up, and absolutely not, Trump did not want to run against Rice, Rice has power with the people , she is proven, Obummer voters love her.

This is perfect!!!!!

Last edited:
•••
Intelligent people: Mask don't work.

Democrats: Wear the mask or else.

[
upload_2020-8-11_14-3-40.png

Last edited:
•••
I hope they bring this up in the debate.

"Earlier this decade, however, the two weren’t on such combative terms. In 2011 and again in 2013, Trump donated a total of $6,000 to Harris’ campaign for California attorney general. His daughter, Ivanka, also gave Harris $2,000 in 2014."

EfKu-H0WoAENAXu

•••
Ahh..I get it. When faced with the truth you just deflect so you don't have to deal with it.

You must have me mistaken me for Kayleigh McEnany.

I guess what I hear you saying is that the Trump administration and I are speaking from the same playbook. (y)

•••
Dude, if I could, I would kiss Biden on the forehead for this, I am serious as hell JB ,
are a little pissed with her , because she turned her back on them. Many blacks can’t stand her, perfect pick, yeeeah baby!!
:xf.laugh: The American people a more than a little pissed at Trump, they are done with him.

Trump is one and done :xf.grin:

•••
•••

EfKu-H0WoAENAXu

she prolly sent him nudies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ , maybe let him grab her by the pussy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚,

thank you Joe Biden , ooooo lord thank you

•••
You must have me mistaken me for Kayleigh McEnany.

I guess what I hear you saying is that the Trump administration and I are speaking from the same playbook. (y)

Still deflecting from the truth, attacking people instead of talking about the blm video I flagged you on.

Last edited:
•••
:xf.laugh: The American people a more than a little pissed at Trump, they are done with him.

Trump is one and done :xf.grin:

Ok, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, Yeee Hawwww!!! A great day today

•••
Ok, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, Yeee Hawwww!!! A great day today

Based on your reactions today, Biden made a great pick if he triggered you this much.

•••
•••
Based on your reactions today, Biden made a great pick if he triggered you this much.

Biden's team made the best pick possible. I doubt Joe has much to say about it.

Last edited:
•••

he absolutely made a great pick, I love him for it too

•••
They don't make a difference. Isolation doesn't make a difference, only a delay. New Zealand and Sweden prove that.

Like I said, you just lie every day. Not sure what you get out of it.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america

Deaths by Dec 1
391,000 - mandates easing

228,000 - universal masks

The stuff you and Trump have been posting literally leads to more Americans dying. Also, to Trump losing the election because of his failure to address it properly.

And these aren't fake stats, you lie about that as well

4% of the population
over 25% of the cases - 26.7%
almost 25% of the deaths - 23.3%

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back