Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you have a daughter (or another female relative) around my age, I'd be happy to take her out, and prove to you otherwise.

But if you don't want proof. It's probably best we leave my sexual orientation, and your family out of this.

Fair enough?

you answered the question , therefore I apologize.

•••
iu

Vote Trump!

Last edited:
•••
Putin says Russia has a vaccine now for COVID-19, ain’t no way I would take a Russian made vaccine

•••
This election is going to be for the ages, all kinds of fallout shit no matter who wins, winter should be very interesting

•••
@Grilled , I actually think you might be a Ferry Queer because that pic you posted had a rainbow over your fellers face
You should take into consideration that @Grilled 's brains became so over-grilled, with all the BLM brainwashed shit, that it's now a hollow brain.

There's no more grey matter there!
3ow11o.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
The looting in Chicago was over a 20 year old Black Male , admitted Gang Member , who had a shootout with Police , the 20 year old male was shot but did not sustain life threatening injuries.

mmmmk, now this is where people need to find out the whole story and think before act.

knee jerk reactions like Chicago will hurt any cause that Black Lives Matters or any other organizations efforts.

•••
Kamala Harris will later become the first female President, maybe this December :xf.grin:

I have the great honor to announce that I’ve picked @KamalaHarris— a fearless fighter for the little guy, and one of the country’s finest public servants — as my running mate.

Last edited:
•••
•••
That's one way of looking at it.

Another way is fox news is trying to make a mockery out of what some liberal media predicted was going to become if trump took office. Here we are 4 years later, and you and @GILSAN are still in this thread proudly wearing your dunce hats.

Ahh..I get it. When faced with the truth you just deflect so you don't have to deal with it.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Pres. Trump is the only president to take China on.

Biden will kiss they ass for the money.
--

A vote for democrats is a vote for communist anarchy.
Trump hasn't done anything to China but tax Americans for buying China's crap

How is Trump's knee pads lately? Is his 53rd pair worn out yet from pleasing Putin?

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Harris is the next VP!

Yeeee Hawww!! , just what we were hoping for, blacks don’t like her much. She’s a phony person and once the media gets started with her Ooo man , this is going to better than good.

Rice , Biden , Rice you dummy , Obummer people liked her.

the East Indian people aren’t thrilled with Harris either, because she has always abandoned being half Indian

•••
Triggered by the truth so you lie and deflect with degenerate accusations / images

Trump hasn't done anything to China but tax Americans for buying China's crap

How is Trump's knee pads lately? Is his 53rd pair worn out yet from pleasing Putin?

Last edited:
•••
Yeeee Hawww!! , just what we were hoping for, blacks don’t like her much. She’s a phony person and once the media gets started with her Ooo man , this is going to better than good.

the East Indian people aren’t thrilled with Harris either, because she has always abandoned being half Indian

She's not new, any bad stuff is already out there. Dems are excited, she was the #1 choice. Biden's poll numbers will just get even better now. Pence will get destroyed live on stage.

Last edited:
•••

She is a crowd favorite among Blacks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back