NameSilo

The USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room, started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

201 votes
    46.5%
  2. Neither Party

41 votes
    9.5%
  3. Democrats

86 votes
    19.9%
  4. Republicans

104 votes
    24.1%
Total: 432 vote(s)
  1. wormfood

wormfood ---- VIP

Trump: "I had a long talk with President Xi -- for the people in this room -- two nights ago, and he feels very confident. He feels very confident. And he feels that, again, as I mentioned, by April or during the month of April, the heat, generally speaking, kills this kind of virus. So that would be a good thing. But we're in great shape in our country. We have 11, and the 11 are getting better."

Fauci: "We do not know what this particular virus is gonna do so. So we would think it would be a stretch to assume that it's going to disappear with the warm weather. We don't know that. It's completely unknown."

Messonier: "I’m happy to hope that it goes down as the weather warms up, but I think it’s premature to assume that, and we’re certainly not using that to sit back and expect it to go away."

DR. ROBERT REDFIELD, CDC DIRECTOR: "I do think this fall and winter of 2020, 2021, are probably going to be one of the most difficult times that we’ve experienced in American public health."

WALLACE: Do you agree with Dr. Redfield?

TRUMP: I don't know and I don't think he knows. I don't think anybody knows with this. This is a very tricky deal. Everybody thought this summer it would go away and it would come back in the fall. Well, when the summer came, they used to say the heat -- the heat was good for it and it really knocks it out, remember? And then it might come back in the fall. So they got that one wrong.

They -- they got a lot wrong. They got a lot wrong. The World Health got a tremendous amount wrong. They basically did whatever China wanted them to.

It's going away, it's disappearing, this time I'm sure.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Cannuck

Cannuck 420friendly.company VIP

Aftermath edits out the firing

Video clip: https://news.sky.com/story/trump-es...e-after-shooting-outside-white-house-12046804

3. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

4. GILSAN

5. Cannuck

6. lennco

lennco Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Why do you care who I support?

I love how you love to create arguments. When did I say that I ever cared about what he supports? I just posted that big wall street players are donated to Biden instead of Trump this time and you got your panties all twisted...as usual

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  7. lennco

I never called Trump pig, you take that back :xf.grin:

8. lennco

2016 Republicans "We Hate Hilary!!!"

2020 Republicans "We never hated Hilary, we just thought she wasn't the right person for the job"

[​IMG]

9. Domainace

Domainace Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

That's an odd question from the person who created a political discussion thread. Are you serious?

Er....you made a post about it.

Don't know why you think I am upset. I am just trying to help. Rainy day, not much work to do, feeling lazy... so I thought "Why not help poor old Lennco?" If it's upsetting you I can find something else to do.

10. lennco

Am I now supposed to reply to 3 remarks now? You do love attention don't you.

If you have ever read all of my post you will find that I have said it many times that I created this thread to funnel all of the political bullshit that was polluting all of the other threads for years back then.

You have been here since 2008 so you remember how people would start political arguments in threads and hijack a thread only for the moderator to spend time cleaning up a thread.

I did not create this thread for my political views whatsoever, I posted here a few times in the beginning but then I really didn't post that much for 3 years. I really didn't care.

But then like smelly orange fart out of nowhere the Orange beast appeared! :xf.eek:
    That's when I showed up :xf.grin: Like Superman coming out of a phone booth there I was :xf.cool:

To stand for truth justice and the American way :xf.grin:

[​IMG]

11. lennco

12. lennco

[​IMG]

13. lennco

14. GILSAN

15. GILSAN

16. GILSAN

17. GILSAN

18. lennco

I have a strong feeling that Biden will now pick Susan Rice and save Kamala Harris for the AG slot.
    Biden has to go with each woman's strong suits.

Rice's diplomatic and national security experience would make the better VP pick
    Harris's law and Senate background and experience as Calif AG would make her the better AG pick.

Why only go with one when you can have both :smuggrin:

19. Domainace

Domainace Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

20. Cannuck

Trump Tower in Manhattan will be under water in the not too distant future.

The greatest existential threat to mankind is not Covid, Antifa etc., it is Global Warming.

Northern icecaps help refrigerate the planet and are melting extremely quickly!

Canada's largest and last intact ice sheet just slipped into the Arctic Ocean.
    https://nypost.com/2020/08/08/canadas-last-intact-ice-sheet-collapses-into-arctic-ocean/

Trump has declared war on the environment, but it is a war that we all lose. For instance, he withdrew from the Paris accord (on par with Syria, although later they too joined). Revoking California tailpipe emissions and lowering EPA standards for major oil and coal producers only increases pollution and adds to global warming, with no reversal in sight.

[​IMG]

According to environmental experts, in 15 years we will have no ICECAP. This will result in higher sea levels, extreme temperatures, added health risks, increase of disease etc.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8615325/Arctic-sea-ice-completely-VANISH-2035.html

https://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/arc...ely-gone-by-2035-new-study-predicts-1.5059094

21. Cannuck

22. GILSAN

You should go preach in China... they are the biggest polluters by far!

23. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

They were both corrupt. The fact H.F. got an A proves how powerful democrat politics are. She sold influence. The foundation accomplished nothing. It was a "consulting" charity.

24. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Repeating fake stats doesn't make them less fake. I'm 100% confident you'd be 100% behind Trump if he was still a democrat.

25. GILSAN

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice